Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2017, 10:29 AM

20,757 posts, read 8,570,932 times

Advertisements

I heard that Weinstein used to visit Bill Clinton in Chappaqua when their wives weren't there. Auditioning new "talent?"

Interesting that Lisa Bloom, daughter of Gloria Allred, is defending Weinstein. His company is adapting her book. The money must have been too good to turn down. At least her mother who is a long time media w***e has some standards and only represents female victims, predators. Most of those women were slightly nutty to begin with.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 10-07-2017 at 09:31 PM.. Reason: off topic
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2017, 10:29 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,542,421 times
interesting..

Former Obama Adviser Anita Dunn Helped Harvey Weinstein Strategize Before New York Times Story

Old 10-06-2017, 10:30 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,648,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy View Post
It's the pathetic, and typical, hypocrisy that is so galling.

His movies are fake too, btw. Heavily fictionalized historical events....which the overly emotional dupes believe.
wait, these aren't real movies?

Old 10-06-2017, 10:43 AM

Heard this was the top story or second story in the NY Times. Those of you who use Yahoo Mail know how there are thumbnail stories that show up on the site, with dozens and dozens of stories. Most are anti Trump and anti Conservative. Not one word about this Democrat donor and cultural warrior!

Old 10-06-2017, 10:51 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,542,421 times
Harvey's statement. he's going to join crazy nancy Sinatra and channel his energy toward harassing the NRA, instead of harassing women...

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...weinstein.html

pretty funny coming from the guy who brought us movies like pulp fiction.

Old 10-06-2017, 12:09 PM

45,573 posts, read 27,172,269 times
Why the Harvey Weinstein Sexual-Harassment Allegations Didn’t Come Out Until Now

------------------------

The Biggest Bombshells in the Harvey Weinstein Sexual-Harassment Report

-------------------------

11 Notorious, on-the-Record Harvey Weinstein Stories, Starting With That Time He Ate M&M’s Off the Floor

------------------------

Roman Polanski: backlash as Whoopi Goldberg says director didn't commit 'rape-rape'

Movie mogul Harvey Weinstein said Polanski was a "humanist" who had been the victim of a "miscarriage of justice". He said: "We will have to speak to our leaders, particularly in California. I'm not too shy to go and talk to the Governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and to ask him once and for all to look at this."

Old 10-06-2017, 01:48 PM

1,137 posts, read 1,345,238 times
A Boston radio host (Gerry Callahan) was blaming Ashley Judd for all the women he did this to after her.
He said she was partially responsible for what he did.

That makes me sick to blame the victims, ScumStein is 100% responsible, not some young actress in fear of being attacked and crucified in the press by a wealthy and powerful Hollywood predator.

I hope he is brutally abused in prison some day.

Old 10-06-2017, 03:23 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,438,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Interestingly, one of the women was Ashley Judd, pussyhat wearing feminist and Hillary supporter. Other women, not all actresses, were victims of this beast. The thought of seeing him naked
I don't know, Even if we had video of the guy doing something, I suppose I would believe ANYONE over Ashley Judd, not that I am against her politics or anything, but because of the fact that she is a raving lunatic out of her mind. I guess the guy is guilty but it wouldn't help the prosecutor to have a crazy freaking out of her mind witness.

Old 10-06-2017, 03:31 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,438,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
From the NYPost -

"Actress Judd told the Times that she was filming 1997’s “Kiss the Girls” when Weinstein — who has five kids and has been married to fashion designer Georgina Chapman since 2007 — lured Judd to his hotel room."

Harvey Weinstein accused of sexual harassment spanning nearly three decades | Page Six

1997? Really Ms Judd? You, the outspoken liberal who bashes Republicans every chance she gets? How long did you sit on this? How many other other women had to suffer through Harvey Weinstein's depredations because you didn't have the courage to say something publicly?

Gawd I hate Hollywood liberals.
LOL, I don't hate them all it's just Ashley is crazy beyond crazy, I have known a woman that crazy, but you don't see many that crazy.

Did somebody say Nancy Sinatra was in on this thing? How many crazies do you have to get?

The thing is, these people are making millions of dollars playing in these movies, Did he rape somebody? I don't get it.

Did he force himself on somebody?

I guess I better read up on it, I just hear things, Haven't read anything.

Old 10-06-2017, 09:54 PM

So much for giving back Harvey's political donations. The DNC got $250K and is donating $30K to charity

"...after facing pressure from the Republican National Committee, announced it would donate roughly one-eighth of the total sum The Weinstein Company chief has contributed to the organization. The DNC said “over $30,000” worth of Weinstein’s contributions will be given to pro-choice charity EMILY’s List, Emerge America, and Higher Heights, a charity for black women."

Interestingly, Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy Fallon, Seth Meyers, and James Corden all refused to talk about Weinstein during their respective shows. What a great opportunity they missed. The jokes would have written themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies