Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2017, 08:51 PM

12,966 posts, read 9,648,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats Grobnick View Post
True.

If Tillerson goes along with this stunt, then Tillerson is just a big of an idiot as Trump
Trump would just fire him for showing him up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2017, 08:51 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,492,992 times
I.Q. challenge. Choose your weapons. Slide rulers at 20 paces. I can't keep laughing over the absurdity of this. Then I realize this is our POTUS and I just want to cry.

Old 10-10-2017, 08:54 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,706,185 times
Has anyone told Trump that Tillerson is on his side? This is ridiculous, even beyond the idea of Trump taking an IQ test of any kind.

Old 10-10-2017, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Has anyone told Trump that Tillerson is on his side? This is ridiculous, even beyond the idea of Trump taking an IQ test of any kind.
Well lets rewind this tape. Trump and/or Kushner have interjected in his affairs and have completely counter views. Take Qatar embargo. Tillerson rightly wanted to calm all sides down and if anything sided with Qatar. Trump and Kushner sided with the Saudi, Egypt coalition which made zero sense. Saudis and Egyptians have proven to be terrible allies while the Qataris have been very good allies.

Old 10-10-2017, 09:03 PM

11,120 posts, read 5,585,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
It's like a cruel after school special where the most unlikely person gets voted homecoming king as a joke.

Those deplorables thought they were pulling a great trick on the country, but eventually, they will sadly realize that the worst joke is on them, when. They will lose more personally, than the people they thought they were sabotaging.

Old 10-10-2017, 09:05 PM

12,966 posts, read 9,648,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
You people act like little children. Grow up!
What? The president and his temper tantrum, and name calling, and pettiness, and you say others are acting like kids. Trump is the president, people here are not.

Old 10-10-2017, 09:06 PM

11,120 posts, read 5,585,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco kid View Post
LOL the moron-in-chief strikes again. I had to double check the article to make sure I wasn't reading something from The Onion. Sadly it wasn't. Who needs to watch SNL when every day of this clown show administration is a real life SNL parody?

Trump and his sycophants do all the heavy lifting for the SNL writers.

Old 10-10-2017, 09:31 PM

319 posts, read 198,987 times
Default Mensa vows to prove Donald Trump's IQ is lower than Rex Tillerson's

This is easy to prove.

“American Mensa would be happy to hold a testing session for President Trump and Secretary Tillerson,” Charles Brown, the group’s communications director, told The Hill.

“American Mensa members come from all walks of life: ground-breaking researchers, smart actors who play dumb on TV, championship-bound (eventually) football coaches — even politicians. Their beliefs and jobs are trumped by their IQ scores. At Mensa, all brilliance is welcome.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...f=donald-trump

Old 10-10-2017, 09:49 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,932,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockruhtese View Post
This is easy to prove.

“American Mensa would be happy to hold a testing session for President Trump and Secretary Tillerson,” Charles Brown, the group’s communications director, told The Hill.

“American Mensa members come from all walks of life: ground-breaking researchers, smart actors who play dumb on TV, championship-bound (eventually) football coaches — even politicians. Their beliefs and jobs are trumped by their IQ scores. At Mensa, all brilliance is welcome.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...f=donald-trump

My guess is neither would make the cut into the above 98% group, I seriously doubt either would accept.

Ever take any of the accepted tests? I thought they were fun, have taken three in total, counting my military GT (prior to 1980). Never saw why anyone would feel the need to be acknowledged by mensa but for some it seems to be important. There are more than a few on this site that I am more than sure could qualify, and yet the smartest people still can get emotional about a topic and, yes, say stupid things.

Though it would be fun to see how they would score, and the arguments that would follow..........

Old 10-10-2017, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
My guess is neither would make the cut into the above 98% group, I seriously doubt either would accept.

Ever take any of the accepted tests? I thought they were fun, have taken three in total, counting my military GT (prior to 1980). Never saw why anyone would feel the need to be acknowledged by mensa but for some it seems to be important. There are more than a few on this site that I am more than sure could qualify, and yet the smartest people still can get emotional about a topic and, yes, say stupid things.

Though it would be fun to see how they would score, and the arguments that would follow..........

Worth the price of admission.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies