Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2017, 06:17 AM

1,194 posts, read 726,143 times

Advertisements

I wonder how much local resources and money have been squandered by this mayor before the hurricane. Now the chickens have come home to roost! But in typical Marxist fashion, she expects the US government to bail her and her city out! Getting tired of this?

San Juan mayor: Trump is a 'hater-in-chief'
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2017, 06:22 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,299,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
I wonder how much local resources and money have been squandered by this mayor before the hurricane. Now the chickens have come home to roost! But in typical Marxist fashion, she expects the US government to bail her and her city out! Getting tired of this?

San Juan mayor: Trump is a 'hater-in-chief'
Pretty silly of that Mayor. By now, she should realize Trump only helps White folks in red states. Everyone else can fend for themselves.

I'd hate to be Puerto Rican AND have a pre-existing medical condition with. It's not funny anymore. I am starting to think the left needs to (continue to) embrace the 2A as written. Not just a bunch of guns to kill schit with, but actually to form a well regulated militia to protect ourselves from the tyranny that is occupying the WH.

Old 10-13-2017, 06:27 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
Pretty silly of that Mayor. By now, she should realize Trump only helps White folks in red states. Everyone else can fend for themselves.

I'd hate to be Puerto Rican AND have a pre-existing medical condition with. It's not funny anymore. I am starting to think the left needs to (continue to) embrace the 2A as written. Not just a bunch of guns to kill schit with, but actually to form a well regulated militia to protect ourselves from the tyranny that is occupying the WH.
Many Puerto Ricans are white. 75% identify as white.

Old 10-13-2017, 06:32 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,453,685 times
Quote:
I wonder how much local resources and money have been squandered by this mayor before the hurricane.
If you really wonder, you would find out.

Otherwise you are just backbiting and rumor-mongering, which is a sin.

Quote:
Now the chickens have come home to roost!
Not until you have proven that this mayor has squandered resources and money.

Old 10-13-2017, 06:37 AM

45,229 posts, read 26,431,296 times
Anything to deflect from her own incompetence and lack of planing for disaster.

Old 10-13-2017, 06:38 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Quote:
When did California become a red state? Trump is pouring all kinds of federal support into battling the fires there. Even Governor Moonbeam admits to it.

Must be so bad for you to be constantly wrong about Trump.

Old 10-13-2017, 06:39 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Many Puerto Ricans are white. 75% identify as white.
Indeed.

He's wrong on two counts.

Old 10-13-2017, 06:41 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,562,054 times
Call me crazy but I would not be saying things like that if I was in desperate need of help. They are getting help but apparently she needs to bite the hand that feeds her.

Old 10-13-2017, 07:12 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,943,773 times
Default Trump is a 'hater-in-chief'

He's not alone... I despise Carmen "Genocide" Cruz too.

Old 10-13-2017, 07:21 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,952,231 times
Quote:

Still going with the "you're racist" playbook, eh? It's worked so well for you lately.

Do you liberals enjoy lying about other people's motives? It is seemingly all you do when attempting to make an argument.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies