Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: If Hillary runs for office again she's got my vote
Heck yea I'd vote for her 48 55.17%
Hell no anybody but her 39 44.83%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2017, 01:39 PM

5,993 posts, read 3,733,906 times

Advertisements

We ask "why do you keep bringing her up" because YOU KEEP BRINGING HER UP! The election is over. She lost. Her and Obama shouldn't be an issue to you anymore yet YOU KEEP BRINGING BOTH OF THEM UP! The question now is why do you care what either one of them do? I don't and I voted for her. Obama is irrelevant. He's not president anymore.

My suspicion is you guys (some of you at least) are beginning to get an inkling of the s*** storm that's headed your way in 2018 and especially 2020. You wish to deflect away from it with idiotic threads like this but that's okay. You gotta do what makes you feel better about the guy you put in the White House. I liken it to a kid putting his hands over his ears and screaming "la la la la I can't hear you" to shut out something distressful that he doesn't want to face.

Last edited by ahzzie; 10-15-2017 at 01:49 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2017, 01:46 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
If it were true, that would say something. Here on Earth, however, Trump is disliked worldwide...he’s hated much more than HRC.
Some of the people outside the U.S. who hate Trump would likely never admit this is why, but nevertheless hate Trump because he is less willing to fork over our money to people outside the U.S. than HRC would have been.

Old 10-15-2017, 01:48 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,112,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
No. Her time was 2008.

Democrats need somebody less toxic. Somebody younger and with less baggage. Basically a new Obama. I am not sure who that would be at this point, but that is what it's going to take to beat Trump.

2016 was unique in terms of how bad both candidates were. A lot of people were voting for the candidate they considered to be the "lesser of two evils." That goes for some of Trump's voters as well as Clinton's.
Lol... No they weren't. The only people who thought they were voting for the lesser of two evils were Trump voters and a sliver of Bernie Bros. Even when you look at coverage in Europe there was an obvious preference for Clinton instead of trump. The vast majority of thinking adults who didn't fall for the years-long right-wing smear campaign recognize that Clinton was head and shoulders above Trump in qualifications for president.

If you're a liberal and you fell for the smear campaign that these were the two worst candidates available, don't try to lump everybody in with you. Nobody forced you to bite on that nonsense. Again, no one outside of America for the this was a choice between the lesser of two evils.

Old 10-15-2017, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
We ask "why do you keep bringing her up" because YOU KEEP BRINGING HER UP! The election is over. She lost. Her and Obama shouldn't be an issue to you anymore yet YOU KEEP BRINGING BOTH OF THEM UP! The question now is why do you care what either one of them does? I don't and I voted for her. Obama is irrelevant. He's not president anymore.

My suspicion is you guys (some of you at least) are beginning to get an inkling of the s*** storm that's headed your way in 2018 and especially 2020. You wish to deflect away from it with idiotic threads like this but that's okay. You gotta do what makes you feel better about the guy you put in the White House. I liken it to a kid putting his hands over his ears and screaming "la la la la I can't hear you" to shut out something distressful that he doesn't want to face.
She is still seeking the limelight.

She wrote a book.

She's going to be on Colbert tonight.

Old 10-15-2017, 01:52 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
There is a growing hard Left wing which wants to boot out the DINOs (Dem dinosaurs) like Hillary, Feinstein, Pelosi, Schumer. It's the flip side of the Conservative populism movement. Thinking people are fed up with politics as usual and there is a change in the wind.

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glamatomic View Post
No, I still wish she was our President.

We ask why the Conservatives keep bringing her up because she normally has little relevence to the discussion at hand.
Sure, the one big reason she is brought up deals with either "Why did you vote for Trump?", or "Are you happy with Trump", questions like that will always bring up "the lesser of the evils".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Nope, I like her even more now after seeing her intelligently speak on the cable shows and how she had the Presidency stolen from her.

There aren't legitimate reasons to hate her so viciously, especially more than Trump. She's superior in every possible way to Trump, that's an objective fact.
I love humor! "Presidency stolen from her" Speaking intelligently? Are you sure it wasn't her "double"? Hopefully though, this means she went through alcohol rehab again and got dried out, seriously. She is evil to the bone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Liberals love Hillary and think she is entitled to be president and hD the eletion stolen from her. I wouldn't be surprised if she attempts another run.
She actually lining up her minions, notice someone said they saw her on cable talking about how the election was stolen from her, and the one posting seems to take it "hook, line and sinker"! She is getting a few of them onboard with her nomination for 2020, but then again, if they were gullible enough to vote for her the last time, and they continue to chant her name, why wouldn't they bite again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Would I vote for Hilary again? It depends on who she's running against. It's ridiculous to vote for someone based on the, "anyone but X," idea. Each candidate should be considered based of their own merits or lack thereof, not because they are not the other candidate.
Sometimes the best one can do is the lesser of the evils, and since that beat Hillary, Dems better listen up for the next time around. Boy, for the GOP to find someone, anyone, where Hillary was the lesser of the evils...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
Another liberal who doesn't understand how the president is elected, just like Hillary. SHE DID NOT WIN.
Not sure why they don't teach American Government in the classrooms anymore. It was required for graduation when I went to school. With the internet, no one should be ignorant about how our elections work, even "School House Rock" has a video on youtube to address it for the "lesser" educated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
I expected her to win. After all, BHO got reelected.
I was so thrilled and relieved that she lost.
MAGA
I expected her to win by cheating, but knew she could not win in a fair election. And, that BHO came out of nowhere and was elected still has me stumped. Something foul there for sure, so figured it could happen again. I had planned to vote for Hillary in 2008, but by 2016, no how, no way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtiger View Post
It's says something when its said Hillary is more disliked than Trump. No one can deny that says a lot.
Only the deluded actually believe this, so it really doesn't say a lot. Hillary has a lot of bots that stay in our face, but the reality is, most are happy with Trump. Many of those whining about Trump aren't happy because he wants to serve America FIRST, I knew that would upset foreign countries milking us while we dove deeper into debt.

11,904 posts, read 5,587,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
She is still seeking the limelight.

She wrote a book.

She's going to be on Colbert tonight.
So what?

Trump is in the White House, and he's still bellyaching about how unfair the election was!

I have never seen such a sore winner.

Old 10-15-2017, 01:54 PM

5,004 posts, read 15,352,184 times
O would vote for her if I had to, but she has never been anyone i cared for. I hope she doesn't run again. As far as bringing her up here, well, it is boring.

Old 10-15-2017, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Lol... No they weren't. The only people who thought they were voting for the lesser of two evils were Trump voters and a sliver of Bernie Bros. Even when you look at coverage in Europe there was an obvious preference for Clinton instead of trump. The vast majority of thinking adults who didn't fall for the years-long right-wing smear campaign recognize that Clinton was head and shoulders above Trump in qualifications for president.

If you're a liberal and you fell for the smear campaign that these were the two worst candidates available, don't try to lump everybody in with you. Nobody forced you to bite on that nonsense. Again, no one outside of America for the this was a choice between the lesser of two evils.
My attitude may be cynical but, in our current reality, only the votes of swing state/potential swing state voters really matter. The person you are replying to lives in Oklahoma. Trump was going to win Oklahoma no matter how he voted. I live in Texas, and Trump was going to win Texas no matter how I voted. You live in Illinois, and HRC was going to win in Illinois no matter how you voted.

Old 10-15-2017, 01:58 PM

8,695 posts, read 11,081,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

Only the deluded actually believe this, so it really doesn't say a lot. Hillary has a lot of bots that stay in our face, but the reality is, most are happy with Trump. Many of those whining about Trump aren't happy because he wants to serve America FIRST, I knew that would upset foreign countries milking us while we dove deeper into debt.
Hey, I actually like Trump. Are you saying Trump as over 50% approval rating? Even I don't admit to that. Again, I said Hillary is not well liked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies