Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2017, 09:13 AM

24,284 posts, read 16,955,928 times

Advertisements

You know I think most of us sadly expect a level of corruption from our elected but Hillary takes the Prize.
The worse part of all is that she and her like are such hypocrites.

All we have been hearing for nearly a year now is how Trump colluded with Russia yet the truth is that Hillary and the Dems under Obama who knew about it were actively engaged in working with and getting paid by Russia.

Trump is not the best but we are so lucky Hillary is not our President.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2017, 09:23 AM

10,490 posts, read 6,103,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
You know I think most of us sadly expect a level of corruption from our elected but Hillary takes the Prize.
The worse part of all is that she and her like are such hypocrites.

All we have been hearing for nearly a year now is how Trump colluded with Russia yet the truth is that Hillary and the Dems under Obama who knew about it were actively engaged in working with and getting paid by Russia.

Trump is not the best but we are so lucky Hillary is not our President.
I'm disappointed in you. You really think Hillary would have been worse than this shower we have now? I thought you had started to see the light.

Old 10-18-2017, 09:25 AM

30,421 posts, read 20,202,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Comey was a Democrat political operative. I am glad Trump fired him.
He has a long history of protecting the Clintons.

Old 10-18-2017, 09:47 AM

24,284 posts, read 16,955,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
I'm disappointed in you. You really think Hillary would have been worse than this shower we have now? I thought you had started to see the light.

Whatever gave you that idea that I was starting to see the light?
The thing is with Hillary, if she were the President we wouldn't be hearing a peep from the media about the corruption, deceit, lies and backdoor shenanigans that she would have brought to the WH.
The media would have protected her as they protected Obama by downplaying or failing to report on his not so bright moments.

Trump is not the best but in the end be it 2020 or 2024 history will no doubt show like with every President before him that he did some good things and some not so good.

I never liked Hillary due to her lies, scandal and smug approach to politics. How she handled Benghazi sealed her fate in my mind. Her email scandal didn't help either.

Trump is right on so many things but people don't want to hear it because they can't handle the truth.
DC is a swamp and he is proving just how deep it goes from the prior oval office to the FBI, DOJ and the Lefty media.

Hillary would have kept the corruption going while increasing the refugee program from dangerous areas of the world by over 500%, welcoming in and giving amnesty to millions of illegal aliens, appointing supreme court judges and having them tear up the second amendment.

At least with Trump America has a chance to carry on for a bit longer.

Old 10-18-2017, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
He has a long history of protecting the Clintons.
Yeah like that time Comey announced he was re-opening the Clinton email investigation 10 days before the election and immediately after the access Hollywood tape was released.

Old 10-18-2017, 09:53 AM

24,354 posts, read 22,914,491 times
I'd like to see Comey and Hillary in leg irons doing chain gang work. Loretta Lynch and Eric Holder would be right there alongside them.

Old 10-18-2017, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Whatever gave you that idea that I was starting to see the light?
The thing is with Hillary, if she were the President we wouldn't be hearing a peep from the media about the corruption, deceit, lies and backdoor shenanigans that she would have brought to the WH.
The media would have protected her as they protected Obama by downplaying or failing to report on his not so bright moments.

Trump is not the best but in the end be it 2020 or 2024 history will no doubt show like with every President before him that he did some good things and some not so good.

I never liked Hillary due to her lies, scandal and smug approach to politics. How she handled Benghazi sealed her fate in my mind. Her email scandal didn't help either.

Trump is right on so many things but people don't want to hear it because they can't handle the truth.
DC is a swamp and he is proving just how deep it goes from the prior oval office to the FBI, DOJ and the Lefty media.

Hillary would have kept the corruption going while increasing the refugee program from dangerous areas of the world by over 500%, welcoming in and giving amnesty to millions of illegal aliens, appointing supreme court judges and having them tear up the second amendment.

At least with Trump America has a chance to carry on for a bit longer.
Funny, I thought you said Trump was dead to you, or you were done with Trump, or something like that only a few weeks ago?

Old 10-18-2017, 10:04 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,049,538 times
Quote:
That's exactly what she did and you know it.

Lmao

Old 10-18-2017, 10:07 AM

37,730 posts, read 21,832,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
New info, now it seems Comey drafted the statement exonerating Hillary months before the investigstion was finished.
It even includes approval request so he could release it. Lol

www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/administration/355745-comey-began-drafting-clinton-statement-months-in-advance%3famp
Comey new exactly what Hilary did, and had already determined she would never be charged with any crimes. She was one of the elite in government who can do anything, get away scot-free with anything.

Old 10-18-2017, 10:12 AM

37,730 posts, read 21,832,898 times
Quote:
At least with Trump we have an anti-Trump obsessed news media and a lot more like them in Congress, all of who watch him like a hawk, and will never allow him to get away with anything.

If Hilary were president, she could be as corrupt and abuse as much power as she wanted, and she'd get away with it. I'm so glad that corrupt witch is not president. Trump has a big mouth and says a lot of stupid crap, but at least he cannot violate the law and abuse his powers of office; the news media and Congress would not allow him to do that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies