Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2017, 09:04 AM

3,519 posts, read 2,820,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
Time for the General to APOLOGIZE to the Congresswomen in private via a phone call, at the very least. Next go back the the briefing room and indicate to the Press he misspoke and just got it wrong, Then exit stage left so we can all move on.

It's not what the fat man would ever do but if Kelly wants to avoid further damage to his reputation and credibility, it's what he needs to do and the sooner the better.
^This^.

He obviously had no clue whatsoever that Congresswomen was a close personal friend to the family for many years and was actually doing what some Representatives do in these situations, comfort the family of a soldier who was killed in the line of duty who lived in their district.

Kelly also owes Wilson an apology for what he said about her at the FBI building dedication in 2015. Tape of the event shows he mis-remembered (lied) about what she said the dedication.

Old 10-21-2017, 09:05 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Okay, that is good to know.

So stop making accusations like

the military intentionally left him behind

You were not there. "I have my doubt" is not the same as "They intentionally left him behind, I just know." lol
Pentagon stated that he was left behind.

What part of that is difficult for you to comprehend?

Old 10-21-2017, 09:05 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,295,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
More nonsense.

R administrations have had 89 convictions in the last fifty some years and pardoned a R POTUS who was facing impeachment.

D administrations have had 1 conviction. None on Obama's watch.
Fast and Furious - Obama
Uranium One - Obama
Solyndra - Obama
Clinton and Lynch Tarmac meeting - Obama
Illegal Payments of Subsidies to Insurance Companies - Obama
Illegal "Iran Deal" - Obama
Illegal "Paris Deal" - Obama
Unconstitutional "Obamacare" - Obama
Clinton's illegal Private Email server - Obama
Benghazigate - Obama (his Secretary of State failed to secure compound)
Failure to enforce U.S. Laws (immigration, Defense of Marriage just to name two) - Obama
Failure to prosecute voter intimidation by Black Panthers - Obama
IRS targeting of Conservative organizations - Obama
DOJ threatening to prosecute individuals for "hate speech" in violation of the First Amendment. - Obama
Prosecution of Christian owned businesses who were being denied their religious Liberty - Obama

I could go on and on. The list is long.

As I said, most corrupt president in U.S. history, and he quite likely held the office illegally (there is a video floating around the net of him, yes HIM, admitting to a group that it was true, he was born in Kenya).

Old 10-21-2017, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
^This^.

He obviously had no clue whatsoever that Congresswomen was a close personal friend to the family for many years and was actually doing what some Representatives do in these situations, comfort the family of a soldier who was killed in the line of duty who lived in their district.

Kelly also owes Wilson an apology for what he said about her at the FBI building dedication in 2015. Tape of the event shows he mis-remembered (lied) about what she said the dedication.
Kelly does indeed owe a private and public apology to Wilson.

Old 10-21-2017, 09:07 AM

39,198 posts, read 27,575,665 times
Quote:
Pentagon stated that he was left behind.

What part of that is difficult for you to comprehend?
"left behind" does not mean the military intentionally left him behind.

Like I said, my friend a Marine rescued an Army ranger, they were both "left behind" after an ambush.

The keyword is 'INTENTIONALLY'.

All I know is that there is much to investigate in this incident, and investigations are already underway.

but you seem to have all the details already.

Old 10-21-2017, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Fast and Furious - Obama
Uranium One - Obama
Solyndra - Obama
Clinton and Lynch Tarmac meeting - Obama
Illegal Payments of Subsidies to Insurance Companies - Obama
Illegal "Iran Deal" - Obama
Illegal "Paris Deal" - Obama
Unconstitutional "Obamacare" - Obama
Clinton's illegal Private Email server - Obama
Benghazigate - Obama (his Secretary of State failed to secure compound)
Failure to enforce U.S. Laws (immigration, Defense of Marriage just to name two) - Obama
Failure to prosecute voter intimidation by Black Panthers - Obama
IRS targeting of Conservative organizations - Obama
DOJ threatening to prosecute individuals for "hate speech" in violation of the First Amendment. - Obama
Prosecution of Christian owned businesses who were being denied their religious Liberty - Obama

I could go on and on. The list is long.

As I said, most corrupt president in U.S. history, and he quite likely held the office illegally (there is a video floating around the net of him, yes HIM, admitting to a group that it was true, he was born in Kenya).
More nonsense.

Obama was not born in Kenya.

Rs investigated every shred of anything that could be even remotely related to Obama or Clinton and came up with zip.

Sessions could still do so. Nothing stopping him. Except lack of evidence.

At this point, it looks Trump's administration is going to up the R numbers. I'm betting team Trump will take conviction count over 100.

Old 10-21-2017, 09:10 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,295,184 times
Quote:
Kelly does indeed owe a private and public apology to Wilson.
No he doesn't! For what? He owes her nothing! She owes an apology to Trump and the families of all our fallen heroes for using their death for her political gain. She is disgusting!

Old 10-21-2017, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
...So I don't know what you are talking about.
Obviously.

Old 10-21-2017, 09:12 AM

39,198 posts, read 27,575,665 times
Quote:
Obviously.

sigh.

You need to work on your arguments.

Maybe next time.

Old 10-21-2017, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
No he doesn't! For what? He owes her nothing! She owes an apology to Trump and the families of all our fallen heroes for using their death for her political gain. She is disgusting!
Trump politicized Gold Star families, hauled Kelly into it, and lied about Obama.

Kelly lied about Wilson.

Wilson told the truth.

Sorry. Them's the facts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies