Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2017, 02:28 PM

63 posts, read 25,721 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post
This is why Trump should stop lying because when he may actually be telling the truth no one believes him. I don't for a second believe he has proof. I guess we will find it along with: his proof of obamas birth, his proof that Obama witetapped him, and a host of other "proofs" that never materialize. Something is wrong with that man.

Does he know what he signed up for?. It is incumbent upon him to occasionally show an ounce of empathy and he can't seem to do it. He especially seems to have a hard time doing it when it involves people of color. Once is coincidental, twice is a pattern.
Trump is not use to being held accountable for whatever he says. He carried alot of his character flaws into the White House. Unfortunately many people from his base dont care. They are willing to believe him no matter what. They know he has never shown proof of anything yet they still believe he has proof. In there hearts they dont wanna believe the guy they voted for is a liar. They believe the media and the left are portraying Trump as a liar.

The widow even said that Trump didnt even address the soldier by his name she said that Trump kept referring to him as "YOUR GUY"

The congresswoman has known the David since he was 5 years old

Old 10-18-2017, 02:29 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,340,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Correction: part of the country hates the half of the country that voted for Trumps policies like border control, trade deals that benefit working Americans and adherence to the Constitution.

Trump could be anyone else and statists would still hate that person and his or her supporters because they truly hate America and our Constitutional republic.

Trump has said and tweeted a number of things that I did not think he should have, but I do not believe that he would disrespect a dead soldier on a phone call to his mother. This was a set up by a Democrat politician and the mother of a dead soldier went along with it. This is the same disrespect for the President that is shown by the sports figures that are kneeling out of disrespect for our country and the President.

Old 10-18-2017, 02:40 PM

39,223 posts, read 27,592,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Correction: part of the country hates the half of the country that voted for Trumps policies like border control, trade deals that benefit working Americans and adherence to the Constitution.

Trump could be anyone else and statists would still hate that person and his or her supporters because they truly hate America and our Constitutional republic.
I've never seen so much hate. (hate strangers simply because they took the risk and voted for somebody new ? come on.)

Old 10-18-2017, 02:40 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,447,778 times
If Trump had just shut his damn yapper about how great he is at calling up family members of slain soldiers and instead focused like an adult on important things like healthcare, taxes, infrastructure, and immigration, he wouldn't be in this mess. What an IDIOT.

Old 10-18-2017, 02:43 PM
exm

3,720 posts, read 1,779,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I think in all fairness, her grief is new. Anger is a very normal part of grief.

Honestly, at the very beginning of the grief, nothing really helps. I think this family should be left alone.
I agree. But why did she go public with this?

Old 10-18-2017, 02:46 PM

39,223 posts, read 27,592,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by exm View Post
I read an article a long time ago, it is about

Accept that grief can trigger many different and unexpected emotions. How to deal with a person grieving and lashing out.

I think her grief might be too new. She didn't know how to handle it, so she lashed out.

can't really blame her, but look at the clowns around her, they certainly are not helping her grief. It almost looks like they want this family to stuck in the angry mode or something.

Old 10-18-2017, 02:47 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,447,778 times
Quote:
Probably because Trump went public with his self-congratulatory blather about how GREAT he is with grieving military families.

Old 10-18-2017, 02:53 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,530,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
No. Come on, think for yourself. Don't just go along with this idiotic take on the incident.
It is disrespectful no matter how long you think about it.

Old 10-18-2017, 02:54 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,249,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Always remember - the people that are blasting Trump over this are the same people who spit on soldiers coming back from Vietnam.
I was an infant at the time and if I spit, I am certain it was accidental.

I respect all of the veterans of Vietnam. You know, the war Trump draft dodged to avoid.

People blast Trump because this sort of stuff is what he USUALLY does. It's not a one-off by any means.

Yes, other politicians have been called out from time to time over the years, but with Trump it's a daily occurrence. Maybe, just maybe.... it IS Trump's fault.

I mean, employing logic and all.

Old 10-18-2017, 02:55 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,801,988 times
Quote:
Because she was hangin' out with Rep. Frederica Wilson, one of the most deranged Trump-haters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies