Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2017, 03:51 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,324,505 times

Advertisements

Trump's base will reward him for his behavior. When Donald Trump runs for re-election in 2020 he will parade his behavior as how he stood up to a wacky black politician and his followers will reward him with votes. They like what Trump is doing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2017, 04:00 PM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Word games...lol! I know you guys don't like complicated words and concepts.
Nope, you failed to respond to complicated words...which his why you did not answer..

Quote:
Anyway, what I'm saying is that I don't know exactly what 2,500 deaths you are referring to; however, if they truly happened on O's watch, then yes, he--as POTUS--is responsible.
The 2500 military deaths that happened on obama's watch....

Quote:
The buck stops with POTUS...no matter how much he (or his followers) try to pass the blame.
Good, so you admit the 2500 military deaths are because obama.

Old 10-25-2017, 04:48 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,283,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Nope, you failed to respond to complicated words...which his why you did not answer..

Chucksnee—you linguistics master you—which of your words do you consider complicated?

As I said, I don’t know what 2,500 deaths you’re referring to, but I do expect my POTUS to take responsibility for what happens on his watch.

No offense, but you guys play fast and loose with the facts, so I can’t accept any figures you toss out.

Anyway, my main point is this: It’s quite obvious you don’t have the same expectations of your Supreme Leader Trump. Or am I wrong?

Oh, and regarding Benghazi:

I feel like Obama says here...

President Obama on Benghazi: "I am always responsible" – CNN Security Clearance - CNN.com Blogs

To me, that’s what a great leader does. He takes responsibility.

Old 10-25-2017, 10:38 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,471,329 times
Quote:
He’s president. There’s your proof. The buck stops with him. He knew this going in, I’m sure.

Those 4 deaths are on him. I’m fully aware that you hold him to no expectations, but the non-moron world doesn’t feel the same.
so DO YOU feel the same way about the former potus (Obama) and his bombing of hospitals in Afghanistan, AND Iraq

Afghan hospital bombing: Civilians 'accidentally struck' - CNN

We Deliberately Bombed a Hospital in Iraq
https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...-hospital-iraq

Obama is a war criminal

Old 10-25-2017, 10:39 PM

Quote:
A president is responsible for what happens on his watch, IMO.

Some presidents accept the burden of that responsibility. With Trump, we now have one who does not.

Sad.
and just where did obozo accept the burden of that responsibility of the hospital bombings????

Old 10-25-2017, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
so DO YOU feel the same way about the former potus (Obama) and his bombing of hospitals in Afghanistan, AND Iraq

Afghan hospital bombing: Civilians 'accidentally struck' - CNN

We Deliberately Bombed a Hospital in Iraq
https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...-hospital-iraq

Obama is a war criminal
Quote:
and just where did obozo accept the burden of that responsibility of the hospital bombings????
Maybe you stopped reading (or maybe my post is too long or complicated). Regardless, you’ll find my thoughts below:

Quote:
Chucksnee—you linguistics master you—which of your words do you consider complicated?

As I said, I don’t know what 2,500 deaths you’re referring to, but I do expect my POTUS to take responsibility for what happens on his watch.

No offense, but you guys play fast and loose with the facts, so I can’t accept any figures you toss out.

Anyway, my main point is this: It’s quite obvious you don’t have the same expectations of your Supreme Leader Trump. Or am I wrong?

Oh, and regarding Benghazi:

I feel like Obama says here...

President Obama on Benghazi: "I am always responsible" – CNN Security Clearance - CNN.com Blogs

To me, that’s what a great leader does. He takes responsibility.

Old 10-26-2017, 02:24 AM

19,824 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
Gotta say, she was stylish at the funeral in her black plastic cowboy hat.
She's so incredibly tacky.

Old 10-26-2017, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Maybe you stopped reading (or maybe my post is too long or complicated). Regardless, you’ll find my thoughts below:
perhaps you didn't understand my sentence

I didn't ask about bengazi........

I asked about the war criminal Obama, and two hospitals getting bombed during his admin...and just where his apology is

so you answer to my question is about bengazi???

Old 10-26-2017, 07:34 AM

Quote:
perhaps you didn't understand my sentence

I didn't ask about bengazi........

I asked about the war criminal Obama, and two hospitals getting bombed during his admin...and just where his apology is

so you answer to my question is about bengazi???
What are you looking for, an exact quote? I didn't research that. Does your Google work? There are quotes (even within the link I posed above) where he states that what happens under his watch is his responsiblity.

It's not complicated (well, for most), workingclasshero.

Old 10-26-2017, 03:05 PM

1,071 posts, read 1,287,729 times
So, the topic of THIS thread is:

Democrat Wilson who slammed Trump for Gold Star call, voted often against aid for Veterans!

Do the below posts have anything to do with the above topic or are they OFF TOPIC? It's obvious, within the TOS and related monitoring, you can say inane things, ignorant things, wrong things, all kinds of less than useful, not helpful, not humorous, not informative, not constructive things. But OFF TOPIC???

Nothing can be changed about your dissatisfactions with Obama as HE ISN'T CURRENTLY PRESIDENT. The guy in the thread topic is. His actions are the only ones that can be impacted going forward.

If you want to bash Obama again and again, you are free to. New ON TOPIC threads are easy to start. If you want to live stuck looking in the rear view mirror rather than in participating in what is happening in the ACTUAL present and near future, that's your right. But, make it easy for those of like mind who live that way too to find your posts. And, to free those not of like mind from the off topic deflections and the slog through these redundant, old news,"flogging a president long gone who can't do anything about it" posts.

For the aware, the current guy has way more than enough daily and long term screw-ups to keep them fully immersed and "on full defense" if you're so inclined. But, that is a HUGE reason for the "but Obama, Obama, Obama" deflections in the first place. Right? Easier to veer off thataway and to stew in old juices than to have to face and contend with what a massive pariah the present guy is and how dysfunctional his behaviors are.

Enjoy your Obama flogging and chewing that old shoe leather of a topic. He left with such a high approval rating, I doubt the soured minority is causing him much pain; nor the majority who celebrate his overall presidency as a good one. Something Trump will claim for himself, but, like all his other pathological lies, it'll just be another Trump whopper.

Quote:
Quote:
so DO YOU feel the same way about the former potus (Obama) and his bombing of hospitals in Afghanistan, AND Iraq We Deliberately Bombed a Hospital in Iraq
Obama is a war criminal
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Quote:
And back to: Democrat Wilson who slammed Trump for Gold Star call, voted often against aid for Veterans!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies