Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2017, 10:17 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
Har har *slaps knee* Someone murdering a "tranny" is pretty damn funny, ain't it BB?
You tell me... A pedophile, is a pedophile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PUE8fYxjq8
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2017, 10:19 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats Grobnick View Post
You right wingers want bathrooms in private homes segregated by sex/gender?

Christian Sharia Law, American Taliban!!!

I chuckled about that too and I'm that rightwing guy you just painted with a broad brush.

Old 10-20-2017, 10:20 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorman View Post
OP, you should ask the mods to delete this thread. Unless you really enjoy the public humiliation you will get for posting this absurd fake news BS.
Fake news? Are you implying that this did not happen? Or that the perp was not a trans?

Old 10-20-2017, 10:39 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
I wonder why you picked the version that leaves out WHERE the assualt took place?

Shall i tell everyone or do you want to?

Ok OK, i will.

The assault was in a family bathroom. Thus has NOTHING to do with public bathrooms does it OP?

Come on OP, how are you going to get out of this. YOu just posted what amounts to FAKE NEWS (fake because it leaves out the real location and because OP wants the reader to believe this relates to public bathrooms.)

NOTE WELL. the version OP linked to, cut out the fact that the offender was in the family home when she was lured into the family bathroom and assaulted by this so called family friend.

in short the offense is awful, but the OP using it as propaganda is a perfect example of what the right wing does. They take something bad and try to paste it to their politics. i believe this is the very essence of fake news, ie real news twisted and nudged to fit a narrative.

Correct.

It has nothing to do with public restrooms and everything to do with perverts claiming to be something that they are not and with children paying the price for their parent's stupidity.

Old 10-21-2017, 12:22 AM

6,844 posts, read 2,845,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
You tell me... A pedophile, is a pedophile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PUE8fYxjq8
True. But there isn't anything funny about murder. Especially when someone mistakes me for someone like that, simply because we're both trans and decides I don't deserve to live. That isn't funny.

Old 10-21-2017, 03:34 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,586,521 times
I think the fact that this took place in a private home has been sufficiently discussed. The fact that a straight man could easily do the same thing to a child has also been sufficiently discussed.

Even the fact that transgendered people are just that - people - and prone to the same flaws and shortcomings as anyone else has been sufficiently discussed.

One thing nobody has mentioned is the fact that cis women can also be molesters.

That person did not do what she did because she is a trans woman, she did it because she is a bad person, who would have done the very same thing had she not been transgendered.

I'm not sure anyone ever claimed that this could NEVER happen. If they did, they shouldn't have. It would have been more accurate to say that it would not happen with greater frequency than it could anyway. That is no reason to paint all, or even most, trans people as potential child molesters.

Old 10-21-2017, 04:07 AM

7,588 posts, read 4,160,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Who was naive enough to believe that assaults magically disappear just because somebody said it would? I have never seen a man use the lady's bathroom, yet I still accompany my daughter when she goes. I wonder why?

Old 10-21-2017, 04:31 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
I think the fact that this took place in a private home has been sufficiently discussed. The fact that a straight man could easily do the same thing to a child has also been sufficiently discussed.

Even the fact that transgendered people are just that - people - and prone to the same flaws and shortcomings as anyone else has been sufficiently discussed.

One thing nobody has mentioned is the fact that cis women can also be molesters.

That person did not do what she did because she is a trans woman, she did it because she is a bad person, who would have done the very same thing had she not been transgendered.

I'm not sure anyone ever claimed that this could NEVER happen. If they did, they shouldn't have. It would have been more accurate to say that it would not happen with greater frequency than it could anyway. That is no reason to paint all, or even most, trans people as potential child molesters.
We agree.

*earth begins to shake under our feet*

Old 10-21-2017, 04:43 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,586,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
We agree.

*earth begins to shake under our feet*

Yes, we do.

The funny thing is, I'm not even surprised by this. Are you? *tilts head*

Old 10-21-2017, 08:32 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,073,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post

Exactly so. Bad people come in all shapes, sizes and sexual orientations. That's the whole of it. The OP attempting to make this child's assault into politics is appalling, but not unexpected.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies