Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2017, 01:49 AM

15,523 posts, read 10,487,502 times

Advertisements

"WH Says We Can't Question a 4 Star General "

No they didn't, Sanders said she thought it would be inappropriate. The definition of inappropriate is not suitable or proper in the circumstances. You aren't forbidden, lol.

Old 10-21-2017, 01:51 AM

6,855 posts, read 2,842,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Sanders told reporters at the briefing that "if you want to get into a debate with a 4-star Marine general, I think that's something highly inappropriate."

She was talking to reporters.
She's right. But The Looney Left has themselves in a manufactured wad because they can't read.

So they changed the message to "No one can question a 4 star general."
The Looney Left. Always something.
Ok, fine. I'll get into a debate with whoever I want, whenever I want, however I want, and frankly I don't give a damn whether Sanders thinks it's inappropriate or not.

Old 10-21-2017, 03:45 PM

35,661 posts, read 21,025,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Great answer. The pity is you don't realize what it means. He was for destroying this country. He and his bunch are still at it. I hope they don't succeed. That bad mouthing politician is an example of those dishonorable trouble makers. Nothing is sacred to them. It doesn't bother them one bit to stand over the caskets of four honorable soldiers and say their deaths were caused by a video. You really don't want to get into this conversation with a man who has good values. He told it like it is and I don't care how many of you choose to wrongly call him a liar. The only way he could be considered a liar is if you twist the meaning of what he said. As for the politician, we have all seen her in action. She has really shown herself. Pathetic!

Unfortunately in a country where the people can send any little piece of trash to congress, we have to endure listening to them.
The answer is still an opinion not a fact, so in my opinion, this admistration has caused the destruction of our very fiber of any unity and progress we had made. As I stated, I’m a vets’ widow - and very much involved in the support of our nation, so nothing you can say. The man in no longer an acting general and we are not under his command - he has become another of mr T puppets. Although I believe for a good purpose - to save the boat. Bringing up obama has absolutely nothing to do with this action .

Old 10-21-2017, 04:03 PM

23,810 posts, read 34,654,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Evidently she was speaking as a well-bred southern girl who shows others respect and doesn't understand the low class treatment this administration is getting from people who don't seem to know about honor and doing what is right.
Wrong. She was deflecting. The Chief of Staff made charges about a congresswoman. The speech he cited was on tape. Reporters found it & watched it. She didn't say what he alleged. He lied about her. That's what the encounter with Sanders was about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.