Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2017, 08:42 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,073,833 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmptrwlt View Post
He's mad because God didn't protect him after he sexually harassed numerous women (and a $32 million settlement suggests even much, much worse than harassment).

Imagine that! God didn't let him get away with his reprehensible behavior!

Stupid God. Doesn't God know who he's dealing with here???***

***I'd say God knew exactly what she was doing. I hope she turns her attention to the harasser-in-chief next.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2017, 08:42 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,700,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmptrwlt View Post
What, did he think that God was going to cover for him or something in return for all of his "War on Christmas" BS?

Clearly he actually made a deal with the Devil if he is that deluded.

Old 10-26-2017, 09:04 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,825,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuilterChick View Post
As I recall, Bill O'Reilly had these same issues many years ago on another news network.. Does anyone remember that? It is really too bad about all this turmoil he has caused to himself, I thought he was very smart/intelligent.

Was Megyn Kelly one of his problems also? She was definitely climbing the ladder and now she's just another plain vanilla talk show chick.

Lol one of his problems? I doubt it. MK doesn't need O'Reilly to create problems for her--she shot herself in the foot.

And I don't believe a thing that's coming out of her trap now. Although I guess she could use the attention, since her show's still tanking. I bet she's sorry she said hers wasn't going to be a political show.

Old 10-26-2017, 09:06 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,852,928 times
O'Reilly is out... Is the MSNBC Mark Halperin gone too? What's NBC waiting for?

Old 10-26-2017, 10:18 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,731,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
The fake news channel tried their best to cover for him but in the end we all know it comes down to dollars and cents. What does Trump, Weinstein, O'Reilly and Ailes all have in common? All white guys who routinely sexually harass women.
There's that pesky Bill Cosby thing....

Old 10-26-2017, 10:23 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,575,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
The fake news channel tried their best to cover for him but in the end we all know it comes down to dollars and cents. What does Trump, Weinstein, O'Reilly and Ailes all have in common? All white guys who routinely sexually harass women.

You conveniently left out perhaps the worst one of all. BILL CLINTON. Who was enabled by Hillary Clinton.

Old 10-26-2017, 10:28 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,731,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
The claims against O'Reilly are extremely vague and unconvincing. Definitely not like Ailes and Weinstein. One of O'Reilly's accusers was arrested for making false reports

I wouldn't be surprised if O'Reilly is being railroaded. Same thing almost happened to Charles Payne but he saved his emails and was able
To show his accuser was a liar
OReilly agreed to the " confidential" $32 million settlement as he did to prior settlements going back to 2004.

Old 10-26-2017, 10:39 AM

8,484 posts, read 6,889,316 times
Ouch. That's gonna hurt. I understand he had an estimated annual income of about 24 million from Fox, book sales and speaking engagements. And then there were the other settlements. Reports that he is paying this one off in installments. Is poor old Bill going broke?

Old 10-26-2017, 11:33 PM

319 posts, read 199,068 times
Angry Huffington Post: Bill O'Reilly & Fox News harassed 1 of O'Reilly's accusers in attempt to get dirt on another accuser

Bill O'Reilly is a disgusting man and Fox News is disgusting for covering for him and helping him try to discredit his accusers.

He was arrogant enough to call one woman he harassed and asked her for dirt on another accuser of his. Specifically for dirt on any drug use, sexual habits, etc. And a Fox News executive called the woman too asking for the same. Sick. Little did they know the woman's boyfriend was listening in on the calls and serves as witness to this sick behavior.

Huffington Post - O'Reilly and Fox News Harrass Accuser for Dirt on Another
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies