Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2017, 09:46 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,662,744 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
It's extremely disturbing that people voted for someone like this to lead our great country. We are so much better than this.
Trump is a huge tragedy on the world, just waiting to happen.

If we accept his excessive, Romanesque jaunts with frequent regularity, his padding his riches by staying at his properties and billing us, the taxpayer.
Alienating every international agreement of cooperation, including our number 1 and 2 trading partners, Canada and Mexico.
If we accept that, after all this, that his only agenda is to give the biggest giveaway to the richest people in the world while simultaneously removing health care for millions of poor and middle class Americans,..............then all I can say is we deserve what we got with this ass hole.

Old 10-21-2017, 09:52 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Trump is a huge tragedy on the world, just waiting to happen.

If we accept his excessive, Romanesque jaunts with frequent regularity, his padding his riches by staying at his properties and billing us, the taxpayer.
Alienating every international agreement of cooperation, including our number 1 and 2 trading partners, Canada and Mexico.
If we accept that, after all this, that his only agenda is to give the biggest giveaway to the richest people in the world while simultaneously removing health care for millions of poor and middle class Americans,..............then all I can say is we deserve what we got with this ass hole.
This is what I don't get. Are his supporters so enamored with him that they don't care how dangerous he is to his own supporters. His healthcare plan hurts the ones who need it most....his supporters. His tax reform favors him and the rich. I just don't get how they are so blind to what he is trying to do.

Old 10-21-2017, 09:53 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,766,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
If I were Trump I would stay there and watch the Lefty media have a meltdown hysteric panic over what he is doing.
I wish he would stay there indefinitely.

Old 10-21-2017, 10:04 PM

25,573 posts, read 17,281,298 times
Quote:
Trump heads to his Virginia golf club for third consecutive weekend
The golf club is an hour away from The White House.

Our OP never thought anyone would read the article, and it clearly states the motorcade delivered Trump one hour later.
No, our OP wants everyone to think Trump is off on some uber-expensive vacation and he wants us to think Americans are being ripped off in some manner. He even talked about Trump going off to "another state" to golf. Think about that..... The White House is not in a state.

It's all pretty stupid.

Old 10-21-2017, 10:16 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,766,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
did you complain about Obama, Bush2, Clinton, etc...or is your goal here just to bash the current POTUS????

I severed under Reagan, Bush1, Clinton, Bush2...was on Clintons security detail for a year

again what have you done to serve your country??? have you donated any time to the country????
Thank you for your service.

Kindly suggest you button it up now. Your “service” was your job and you got paid. You have a pension, Tricare,
etc. You knew what you signed up for too.

I remember some of your posts. Be nice

Old 10-22-2017, 03:08 AM

19,840 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
OMG! I went to a mall less than an hour from my house. That counts as a vacation, right?

Please, keep posting. Your threads are hilarious.

Old 10-22-2017, 03:32 AM

3,614 posts, read 1,736,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
It's extremely disturbing that people voted for someone like this to lead our great country. We are so much better than this.
Triggered liberals running around with their hair on fire screaming the world is ending because Trump was elected President as they share overblown, overhyped fake news story after fake news story is disturbing. It's reactions like this that shows how much better off this country is since Obama's presidency has concluded.

Old 10-22-2017, 03:39 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
[quote=LGR_NYR;49893393]Triggered liberals running around with their hair on fire screaming the world is ending because Trump was elected President as they share overblown, overhyped fake news story after fake news story is disturbing. It's reactions like this that shows how much better off this country is since Obama's presidency has concluded.[/QUOTE

Amen. Getting exercise is a good example for the couch potatoes too.

Old 10-22-2017, 04:12 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
Weekend is the word!

President Trump doesn't take a salary of more than $1.00 which is way less then Barack Hussein Obama who had the most expensive vacations of all Presidents.

You must have posted many threads to show your disgust with that!

Old 10-22-2017, 04:17 AM

51,652 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
I wish he would stay there indefinitely.
Oh, don't we all?

Cheating at golf is a fitting end to National Values Week in which Trump politicized the grief of Gold Star families, lied about Obama, lied about calling families, then to cover his butt called the grieving family of Sgt. La David Johnson and insulted them, lied about that, tweeted that he had proof he didn't say what General Kelly, Lara Trump (why is she reading transcripts of WH phone calls?), Congresswoman Wilson, and Sgt. Johnson's mother stated that he'd said, ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies