Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2017, 03:46 PM

18,984 posts, read 9,067,948 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
I will be there. will you?
As you try to explain to God why you supported someone whose entire life was spent lying and cheating? If there is a God, I will be.

Old 10-22-2017, 03:49 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
"We worship God, not government". The left worships government and the people who are in power. Notice, the left also worships celebrities. Now why would any leftist politician or celebrity want to change that even if it means that the American people would be better off.

American Christian nationalism has many forms and iterations, but it was birthed by the same spark that ignited the American Revolution. This founding moment of rebellion against big government left evangelicals keenly aware of the fragility of personal liberty and the capacity of centralized power to snuff freedom out. The left's choice, big government will assume such enormous proportions that it will break out in a reign of terror such as this country has never known.

Last edited by petch751; 10-22-2017 at 03:58 PM..

Old 10-22-2017, 03:53 PM

8,377 posts, read 4,359,448 times
I believe that that most Trump supporters are anarchists. They have few if any morals, they don't really care about America, in fact, they would rather see it disintegrate. They take pleasure in calling truth lies, hate love, and anything that disrupts or demonizes otherwise positive moral values. Its all a game to them. Their goal is to ignite race wars, propagate hate, and see everything in flames and anarchy.

That they would seriously put up with the crap Trump expounds every day only solidifies this viewpoint.

Old 10-22-2017, 03:57 PM

19,609 posts, read 12,206,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
I believe that that most Trump supporters are anarchists. They have few if any morals, they don't really care about America, in fact, they would rather see it disintegrate. They take pleasure in calling truth lies, hate love, and anything that disrupts or demonizes otherwise positive moral values. Its all a game to them. Their goal is to ignite race wars, propagate hate, and see everything in flames and anarchy.

That they would seriously put up with the crap Trump expounds every day only solidifies this viewpoint.
I will have to tell the little old lady down the street who makes the pumpkin pies for the neighbors that she is an anarchist who wants to blow up the world.

Old 10-22-2017, 04:02 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:

Ba ha ha ha, you think Hillary represents moral value. You got to be kidding lol

Old 10-22-2017, 04:08 PM

6,675 posts, read 4,274,087 times
its not like we had a great choice. In choosing a nominee, yeah I don’t get how a Christian could vote for Trump. Then again, there were Christians voting for Hillary and I really don’t get that either.

These were two HORRIBLE choices. You could vote for a train wreck like Trump or Hillary. How does a Christian make a choice between them? Certainly not Hillary. Besides being Hillary she would appoint liberal judges who would further corrode the country.

Just speaking for myself I had to look past both candidates and vote for who would appoint the most conservative judges. That would be Trump and so far it’s worked.

I’m open to a moderate Democratic candidate that’s not a liberal lying psychopath. Until then I have to vote for the conservative lying psychopath.

Old 10-22-2017, 04:18 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,632,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpan View Post
A man that have been married three times have three diffrent mothers to his children and being known as a cheater i business by ripping of his clients.
it is pretty easy.

Most of the Right wing watch fox and listen to extremists on radio and web...

These folks have been completely conned by FOX over the last 2 decades, they really believe the whole Benghazi story.
You could sit down with all the details all the facts and they will simply shut down and dismiss real world facts so that they can maintain their beliefs.
For the last decade the FOX , drudge/ rightwing churchy set have been told Hillary is the devil, thus when pitted against the devil a flawed man is acceptable.... Of course Hillary is a reasonable and normal political leader , but despite having never proved a single one of their crazy claims the religious right is absolutely certain she is a bad and evil person who would eat their babies if given the chance.

Remember religious people are raised to think it is OK to believe in things that demonstrably false.

So it is a small step for them to treat politics like religion. They have "faith" in their religious leaders, and those religious leaders tell them to have faith/belief in trump. I mean if your pasture tells you trump is the lesser of two evils you are going to vote for Trump.

It really is a shame to see a part of our great society of Americans turning into the flip side of ISIS but i guess that is what religion ultimately breeds no matter how benevolent it starts off as.

Old 10-22-2017, 04:20 PM

6,675 posts, read 4,274,087 times
Quote:

As I was reading this post, I could substitute “Trump supporters” with “liberals” and it would be spot on.

Old 10-22-2017, 04:36 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,820,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Cop out. Then don't vote for Hillary. But don't vote for Trump, either, if you truly practice what you preach about morality and family values. But fake Christians have no problem with that hypocrisy.

Hilarious. Where is all of this open-minded charity for Hillary Clinton? Nowhere to be found on these threads, but you have no problem demanding it for a man like Trump, whose immorality is unquestionable. Selective Christianity goes hand-in-hand with fake Christianity. They are two sides of the same coin. Thank you for so aptly demonstrating it.

I was raised as a Christian. It's what makes it so easy for me to spot the fake ones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
there is only 1 judge and its -not- you.
tripleh is right, there IS only one judgement regarding my faith that i have to honor, and it isnt yours jams. you sit in judgement of me, and other christians because we chose to vote for trump instead of your candidate hillary, and then claim we are not real christians, but you dont know that. remember the verse "judge not lest ye be judged"? you are judging people based on one thing, a vote that didnt go your way.

i voted for trump over hillary because i didnt like her policies, and i did like trumps. what he does in his private life means nothing to me. i dont judge people based on what they do, because i recognize that while the spirit is willing, the flesh is weak. as i have said before, we have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of god. regardless of what we do we are not going to get into heaven without faith in god and his teachings. and god knows we try to follow those teachings, but we all have weaknesses.

one of yours is judging people based on your on biases and suggesting they are not real christians. as i said, i hope one day you will see the light, and stop with your judgements of others based on your bias, but i doubt that will ever happen, but none the less i pray for you.

you see i would rather lift up others instead of putting them down. and i know that hillary does have some redeeming qualities, i just wont vote for her for any government office, as i dont like the policies she wants to put forth.

Old 10-22-2017, 04:43 PM

18,984 posts, read 9,067,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
tripleh is right, there IS only one judgement regarding my faith that i have to honor, and it isnt yours jams. you sit in judgement of me, and other christians because we chose to vote for trump instead of your candidate hillary, and then claim we are not real christians, but you dont know that. remember the verse "judge not lest ye be judged"? you are judging people based on one thing, a vote that didnt go your way.
OMG, I'm laughing so hard reading this I can hardly breathe. Yeah, you guys don't ever judge, do you? This is just beyond hilarious. Thread after thread after thread about Hillary, about President Obama, about evil "libruls", about minorities, but nope, you guys never judge, do you? Are you starting to get why the term hypocrite is applied so often to the fake Christians on this board?

Thank you, rbohm. I released a whole lot of endorphins reading your post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies