Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2017, 04:53 PM

7,308 posts, read 14,685,613 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
I've been wondering this for a while, never got a straight answer. The far right religious crowd voted overwhelmingly for Trump. "Conservative family values." And yet they voted for:

-a man that was caught on tape (so Trumpers can't claim "FAKE NEWS") saying he likes to grab women by the genitals because he's rich.

-a man that has been accused by MULTIPLE beauty pageants that Trump would hang out backstate while they were in their underwear and bra changing clothes.

-a man that faced over a dozen sexual harassment lawsuits.

-a man that cheated on BOTH of his first wives (Trump is on his third marriage). ZERO respect for the sanctity of marriage or the vows me took

a man that made billions by bullying small businesses into bad deals over the last 30 years.

I have yet to get a Trump supporter to not deflect and acknowledge the above facts and explain how they can still support such an immoral man. I'd love for a Trump supporter to take a shot at it and explain themselves.

It's simple. Trump is not Hillary. We had to choose between the lesser of two evils. That's all there is to it.

Old 10-22-2017, 04:57 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,297,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpan View Post
A man that have been married three times have three diffrent mothers to his children and being known as a cheater i business by ripping of his clients.
I thought you libs didn't believe in mixing politics and religion?

Old 10-22-2017, 05:05 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,633,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
tripleh is right, there IS only one judgement regarding my faith that i have to honor, and it isnt yours jams. you sit in judgement of me, and other christians because we chose to vote for trump instead of your candidate hillary, and then claim we are not real christians, but you dont know that. remember the verse "judge not lest ye be judged"? you are judging people based on one thing, a vote that didnt go your way.

i voted for trump over hillary because i didnt like her policies, and i did like trumps. what he does in his private life means nothing to me. i dont judge people based on what they do, because i recognize that while the spirit is willing, the flesh is weak. as i have said before, we have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of god. regardless of what we do we are not going to get into heaven without faith in god and his teachings. and god knows we try to follow those teachings, but we all have weaknesses.

one of yours is judging people based on your on biases and suggesting they are not real christians. as i said, i hope one day you will see the light, and stop with your judgements of others based on your bias, but i doubt that will ever happen, but none the less i pray for you.

you see i would rather lift up others instead of putting them down. and i know that hillary does have some redeeming qualities, i just wont vote for her for any government office, as i dont like the policies she wants to put forth.
i dont judge people based on what they do,

Really? so if some dude raped a bunch of kids you would still vote for him, if he claimed to have policies you liked.?
Nope? too far?

Hmm, well would you vote for someone who lied and defrauded students? AND bragged about sexually assaulting women, AND had two courts force him to stop his racist bans on black people renting his condos. AND has a lifestyle that directly opposes jesus's teachings. AND was and is a known serial liar!

Sounds to me like you are trying to justify your ungodly choice.

Old 10-22-2017, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
I've been wondering this for a while, never got a straight answer. The far right religious crowd voted overwhelmingly for Trump. "Conservative family values." And yet they voted for:

-a man that was caught on tape (so Trumpers can't claim "FAKE NEWS") saying he likes to grab women by the genitals because he's rich.

-a man that has been accused by MULTIPLE beauty pageants that Trump would hang out backstate while they were in their underwear and bra changing clothes.

-a man that faced over a dozen sexual harassment lawsuits.

-a man that cheated on BOTH of his first wives (Trump is on his third marriage). ZERO respect for the sanctity of marriage or the vows me took

a man that made billions by bullying small businesses into bad deals over the last 30 years.

I have yet to get a Trump supporter to not deflect and acknowledge the above facts and explain how they can still support such an immoral man. I'd love for a Trump supporter to take a shot at it and explain themselves.
So, are you without sin? Just asking. You're obviously not Christian.

Old 10-22-2017, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
It's simple. Trump is not Hillary. We had to choose between the lesser of two evils. That's all there is to it.
cool story , yet despite decades of attacks on Hillary the sum total of her misdeeds amount to almost nothing in comparison. My guess is you just have been watching too much TV, and that you actually believe Benghazi and birtherism.

Old 10-22-2017, 05:07 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,162,125 times
LOL... This whole thread is brought to you by people who believe it's OK to murder unborn children.

What a bunch of hypocrites.

Old 10-22-2017, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
LOL... This whole thread is brought to you by people who believe it's OK to murder unborn children.

What a bunch of hypocrites.

Same folk saying "save the unborn" are also saying "repeal and replace" now there is some hypocrisy if you are looking for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpan View Post
A man that have been married three times have three diffrent mothers to his children and being known as a cheater i business by ripping of his clients.
There is no evidence he cheated anybody.

Did you vote for Hillary? Bribery, money laundering, philandering husband, defending rapists and lauging about how she got them off, gross mishandling of classified information. A long history of corruption.

Have you engaged in premarital sex? Just asking.

Have you ever been divorced? Just asking.

Are you without sin?

1,532 posts, read 1,060,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
This thread is about how people can pretend to be Christians and believe in all that represents, and yet support someone who is the opposite of everything they claim is important to them. How about you address that?
I am not a fake christian or any kind of christian at all, so I probably should not have posted in this thread. I didn’t support Mr Trump—I opposed Mrs Clinton. Not at all the same thing. That said, you can find more hypocrites in church on Sunday than anywhere else at any other time. IMHO.

Last edited by Gusano; 10-22-2017 at 05:28 PM..

Old 10-22-2017, 05:18 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,162,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Same folk saying "save the unborn" are also saying "repeal and replace" now there is some hypocrisy if you are looking for it.
That tax program has devastated people like myself who actually have to pay for their own policies.

I say repeal and don't replace. I can no longer afford to pay for others insurance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies