Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2017, 07:56 AM

25,939 posts, read 22,089,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Don't worry Hillary, you'll live to see a woman president. Nikki Haley in 2024
Considering her declining health and the fact that Ivanka Trump is a rising political contender, I don't see this happening, but it is always good to have a dream!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisinthehouse View Post
Why would anyone care about her? She lost the election, get over it.
Because she WILL NOT GET OUT OF OUR FACE! I would think the Dem Party would shuttle her away although I suspect she has enough dirt on them to pretty much control the situation as long as she is above ground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
I don't know which is more perturbing - that you want to destroy the brain of a woman who is widely acknowledged to be so smart and articulate (which might imply that you're afraid of smart, strong women), or that you are, like so many Trump supporters, so quick to suggest wreaking violence on someone.
Alcoholism is destroying and has been destroying that brain for some time. She was never much on her own, thus the reason she stay glued onto a cheating husband which had to have eaten away at any self-respect she had for herself, and along comes the "bottle" to see her through it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Cripes, are they dead broke again?
Hey, money goes fast! She was depending on being POTUS. (Pay-for-play) Well, that didn't pan out though so.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
It's much easier to badmouth Hilary than admit one was conned into voting for a dim witted scammer who cares nothing about America or its people.
Yes, but they choose Obama over Hillary. I don't know how they were conned into voting for Obama either, but the reality is that it was Hillary's election to win, and Obama put her down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats Grobnick View Post
Even though Hillary lost, she is still in much better shape then you are. Actually she's in a better situation than everyone on this forum
Actually, between her illness, said to be Parkinson's, and her alcoholism, she really isn't in very good shape. She is able to take "medication vacations" the reason she wasn't seen that often on the campaign trail or maybe having to cancel something over a "broken" toe, so one would have to be in very poor shape to not be in better shape than Clinton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Some people sure are fixated on Clinton, I guess everyone needs a hobby...........
Clinton needs the hobby! She will not GO away. Please encourage your party leaders to shuttle her away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolac View Post
If the Clinton's got $147 million from the Russian uranium deal, they're not hurting.
They were counting on the pay-for-play POTUS slot, so I suspect they spent that being sure and all the polls saying that Hillary would win. So much for polling!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
She flunked the DC bar exam.
Yes, she did. She returned to AR, where the test was not as difficult, and maybe the ones testing not as stringent when it came to certain people..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Wow. Such hate toward a woman who lost the election. A woman far more accomplished and educated than Trump, I might add. It makes you look much worse than Hilary.
More corrupt and just slimy than most things that walk or crawl the earth, Clinton is pathetic. As with sour milk, my son always called "past the stinky date", Hillary passed her "stinky date" quite some time ago. Seriously, she is an embarrassment to women who believe equality is important, just another one of those women who want to be equal only when it works to their advantage. I just hope people in foreign lands understand the majority of women in the USA are not like the morally, mentally, and physically incompetent Hillary Clinton.

And, she did flunk the bar exam in NY and had to return to AR where the test was easier to pass or maybe something else passed in order to get her a "pass". Money talks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2017, 07:59 AM

24,388 posts, read 23,044,056 times
She could sell off a few Haitian orphans if she gets desperate for cash.

Old 10-26-2017, 08:46 AM

68,326 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Don't worry Hillary, you'll live to see a woman president. Nikki Haley in 2024

Why wait? I'd rather see her run in 2020.

Old 10-26-2017, 08:54 AM

7,974 posts, read 7,346,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
She could sell off a few Haitian orphans if she gets desperate for cash.
When Bill's through with the females, that is. And as rumor has it, when she's through with them, too.

Old 10-26-2017, 09:49 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Clinton needs the hobby! She will not GO away. Please encourage your party leaders to shuttle her away.
Looks like several people need one. I wish she would go away, but the Cons keep posting threads on here taking about everything she says and does, so what ya gonna do. I have no Party other than the United States of America, I like it that way, means that I do not have to limit my critics to only half the problem, like some do..............

Old 10-26-2017, 11:10 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,209,432 times
forgot to mention -- please send donations to:

HRC Defense Fund
c/o Sergey Kovolokaof
Energy Dept., Room 36
Kremlin, Russia

Old 10-26-2017, 03:29 PM

15,580 posts, read 15,650,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy View Post
Kid, you're hanging out on the wrong board if you want cupcakes and puppy dogs. This is where we tell it like we see it. Two options: either buck-up or go shares recipes on the cooking board.
Sorry, that's not really "telling you like you see it," unless you're freely admitting to be shallow, uninformed, and irretrievably prejudiced. Even your own retort hints at contempt for women.

Anyone is welcome to tell me what they object to about Hillary, as long as they are factual, stick to the relevant professional events, and back up their statements with quotes/links to reputable sources.

However, for anyone complaining about Hillary's supposed big mouth or physical appearance, as people have done here, or for anyone with evil fantasies of physically attacking her, that kind of "telling it like it is" shows the poster to be ignorant, biased, and generally contemptible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies