Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2017, 06:07 PM

45,542 posts, read 27,152,040 times

Advertisements

This is why none of these entities that dwell in the swamp can be trusted.

How long have they known this? Are you kidding me? 5 years later, and they are just putting this out?? Give me a break.

Newtown Shooter May Have Had Interest In Pedophilia, FBI Reveals

Connecticut investigators found a file on Lanza’s computer “advocating pedophiles’ rights and the liberation of children,” a recently unsealed document says. They also reportedly found a screenplay about a relationship between an adult male and a young boy.

A woman who had met Lanza online more than two years before the shooting told the FBI that that he once told her sexual relationships between adults and children were “possibly beneficial to both parties.” But he also said they could be “unhealthy,” and never expressed personal sexual interest in children, she said.

They can't put this out there while the issue is a hot issue. They release it when no one cares and the issue is stale.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2017, 06:15 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,449,182 times
Did he hire the child actors?

Old 10-25-2017, 06:27 PM

19,609 posts, read 12,206,783 times
I really think I remember hearing something about this before.

Information on Lanza came out in small doses and quickly faded. I think a lot of people just want to think of him as pure evil, a demon on earth, so nothing he said really matters.

Old 10-25-2017, 06:28 PM

45,542 posts, read 27,152,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post

Information on Lanza came out in small doses and quickly faded. I think a lot of people just want to think of him as pure evil, a demon on earth, so nothing he said really matters.
There are people who don't want to link pedophilia to this pure evil.

Old 10-25-2017, 06:43 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
More detail from CNN:

Adam Lanza details revealed in unsealed FBI documents - CNN

And local:

http://www.courant.com/news/connecti...024-story.html

Last edited by middle-aged mom; 10-25-2017 at 06:57 PM..

Old 10-25-2017, 06:50 PM

Quote:

There was an indication of the possibility of pedophillia in previously released documents.

The allegation is based on an anonymous women report to the FBI based on a comment he once made online.
Lanza and this woman never met or exchanged real names/ locations.

No evidence Lanza acted on a pedophile interest given he never left his room/ basement, assuming he had an interest.
The same informant also said he was focused and obsessed with mass murderers and school shooters.

Lastly, Lanza had been planning the shooting for more than a year. He did not just snap.

Old 10-25-2017, 06:53 PM

20,124 posts, read 16,144,906 times
Or, the writings and the proclamation that adult/child sexual relationship could be beneficial might be based on him being the child in an inappropriate relationship, as in a former victim.

Old 10-25-2017, 06:54 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,289,646 times
Between this and the Hollywood business, it seems like there are a LOT of sick, perverted creeps out there waiting to prey on children. I am happy more of this is coming to light though. There is no reason for this kind of thing to be kept secret from the public. Yes, I know Lanza is long dead and gone but quite frankly I am sick of the government and others in power lying to the general public and hiding stuff from us. I really hope whoever is involved in these pedophilia rings are put in the spotlight and brought down.

Old 10-25-2017, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Or, the writings and the proclamation that adult/child sexual relationship could be beneficial might be based on him being the child in an inappropriate relationship, as in a former victim.
Thought crossed my mind, too.

Old 10-25-2017, 07:03 PM

Quote:

The FBI profiler's documents were unsealed.

It's based on mostly hearsay from people who had some contact with the killer and/ or his mother.

His motive remains unknown.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies