Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2017, 07:34 AM

4,135 posts, read 2,837,584 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamatomic View Post
I lean left... but she is an absolute idiot. I wonder what she was on when she wrote all of that idiotic diatribe?
I was thinking the same.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2017, 07:48 AM

17,003 posts, read 12,589,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
I'm pretty sure that would be a hate crime!
Yep. I hate anyone besides me that sleeps with my wife. Im one of those annoying traditionalists. I could never have an open marriage. Just not wired that way.

Old 10-31-2017, 07:58 AM

78,385 posts, read 60,579,949 times
I'll put money down that the professor was well into a bottle of wine when tweeting that.

Doesn't say she's tenured but I may have missed that.

I'd fire her not so much for her racist garbage but for the ridiculous comments.

Sociology is an actual science with tests, measurements and so forth. The hacks just spouting off are just that and should get a chance to move on to field work like working at a Walmart.

Old 10-31-2017, 08:02 AM

1,387 posts, read 1,071,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
He's murdering rich whites and blaming it on blacks? WOWSA!
Let's face it -- there are some very fine people on BOTH sides.

Quote:
Any thoughts re the OP or are you hoping for a free home courtesy of a white nuclear family?
Well, we're not some white-power racist couple, and we are renting in a new and diverse area at the moment. We're hoping to buy something by next Spring. We'll see how that goes.

P.S. I normally steer clear of P&OC, but it was briefly entertaining to get a glimpse of the zoo this morning. The sense of abject disgust quickly settled in again though.

Last edited by 17thAndK; 10-31-2017 at 08:11 AM..

Old 10-31-2017, 08:04 AM

37,801 posts, read 41,008,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detachable arm View Post
A City University of New York sociology professor reportedly said in a tweetstorm last week that “the white-nuclear family” promotes racism......

Having 'white nuclear family' promotes white supremacy, says New York professor, report says | Fox News

Remember these "professors" are paid salaries to come up with this and are teaching our kids. It's their job.
How do these jackasses get jobs?

Old 10-31-2017, 08:04 AM

8,275 posts, read 7,944,929 times
Quote:
A City University of New York sociology professor reportedly said in a tweetstorm last week that “the white-nuclear family” promotes racism......
Then I'll be promoting as much "racism" as I possibly can with my family.

On a side note, sociology is the most virulently leftist "discipline" there is.

Old 10-31-2017, 08:29 AM

5,104 posts, read 2,049,434 times
Quote:
She reportedly ended her arguement suggesting that “white people” should confront their racism and stop perpetuating inequality by leaving their homes for their children.

So in other words too many blacks can't make it unless they get more free stuff handed to them, like an entire home?

How did that work out in Rwanda?
We could ask the same question about how did that worked in Zimbabwe now as well. I doubt then Robert Mugabe want to share his palace with serfs and others peasants.

If we said then that sociology teacher hit the wrong target and showing the target she should had got as mentionned in this video, will she react like well known SJWs like Trigglypuff, Big Red and Aids Skrillex?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUrja0BjIhE

Old 10-31-2017, 08:33 AM

17,003 posts, read 12,589,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I'll put money down that the professor was well into a bottle of wine when tweeting that.

Doesn't say she's tenured but I may have missed that.

I'd fire her not so much for her racist garbage but for the ridiculous comments.

Sociology is an actual science with tests, measurements and so forth. The hacks just spouting off are just that and should get a chance to move on to field work like working at a Walmart.
Read the link I provided. Looks like she takes it quite seriously.

Old 10-31-2017, 08:47 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,705,888 times
Quote:

Having 'white nuclear family' promotes white supremacy, says New York professor, report says | Fox News

Remember these "professors" are paid salaries to come up with this and are teaching our kids. It's their job.
That is like telling poor people to not have kids....as a means of solving the problem of people being poor. Yeah, white supremacy comes from whites, but the solution is not for whites to not have kids.

Old 10-31-2017, 08:51 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,111,141 times
We should be ashamed of being white! I apologize to all persons of colors, gays, muslims, professors, and other liberals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies