Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2017, 05:27 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,832,973 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
HA! "I'm not President" and it is the best thing ever.

The Gods willing lets hope the closest that Hillary ever gets to the White House is if she goes knocking on the door tonight Trick or Treating...!

I wonder who or what she would dress up as ?
if hillary wants to scare people on halloween then hse just needs to dress up in one of her pantsuits and go as herself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
No, Saltine, it is YOUR SIDE that will not let her go. All we hear is Hillary, Hillary, Hillary, in almost every thread you guys put up. Frankly , we are a little tired of talking about her, and can not understand your fascination with every little thing she does.

Maybe you are secretly wishing you had checked that other box last November.
no hillary is the one that keeps bringing hillary up. if she would shut up and go away no one would care.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2017, 05:29 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,370,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
HA! "I'm not President" and it is the best thing ever.

The Gods willing lets hope the closest that Hillary ever gets to the White House is if she goes knocking on the door tonight Trick or Treating...!

I wonder who or what she would dress up as ?
Hillary would be a much better president than Trump. He’s a loser. Hillary is 20 times more HONEST than lying, cheating Trump.

Old 10-31-2017, 05:31 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,832,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Hillary would be a much better president than Trump. He’s a loser. Hillary is 20 times more HONEST than lying, cheating Trump.
put the crack pipe down, and move away from it. head down to your local rehab clinic and get some help for your addiction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_4bp8bBNVw

Old 10-31-2017, 05:57 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,837,015 times
Well, ok, since you guys love her so much, here she is getting standing ovations, just like she always does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUsr-1gIl3U

Old 10-31-2017, 05:58 PM

21,120 posts, read 19,703,590 times
Tell it to the Hillarians.

Old 10-31-2017, 06:02 PM

404 posts, read 193,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
Hillary Clinton on the conservative media: ‘It appears they don’t know I’m not president’

I'll be honest - I don't really care what happens to HRC, but I found this a little humorous. Deflection? Everyone guilty?
Imagine that , Hillary showing some self deprecating humor for once in her life. Her team must have told her to act with more humilty and grace, since she needs to impress the grand jury when her trial begins. Hillary is just getting some practice in before the big days ahead of her.

Why does she do these things to herself, is it just massive self hatred to endure so much self inflicted damage ?

Old 10-31-2017, 06:03 PM

17,156 posts, read 12,957,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
I can think of more people than just Hillary that don't want her to go away. A guy in the Oval Office comes to mind. Without HRC, to whom would he deflect???

I'd be perfectly fine if her name went away from the news.
Exactly. Trump supporters love gloating about the fact that Trump won the Oval Office until the next scandal cones along. And it does. Every week. Then it's right back to "But Hillary!" The people who don't want Hillary to go away are the Trump supporters, not Hillary voters. I'm fine with her living the rest of her life however she pleases.

Old 10-31-2017, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciroccot View Post
Imagine that , Hillary showing some self deprecating humor for once in her life. Her team must have told her to act with more humilty and grace, since she needs to impress the grand jury when her trial begins. Hillary is just getting some practice in before the big days ahead of her.

Why does she do these things to herself, is it just massive self hatred to endure so much self inflicted damage ?
Another post from a Trump supporter who can’t stand that Hillary won the popular vote. You do realize, don’t you, that Trump would not have won if the Russians hadn’t intervened and help that slob.

Old 10-31-2017, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
put the crack pipe down, and move away from it. head down to your local rehab clinic and get some help for your addiction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_4bp8bBNVw
Give it up, Trump worshipper. SAD...

Old 10-31-2017, 07:37 PM

57,264 posts, read 26,192,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciroccot View Post

Criticizing Clinton for not being capable of self deprecating humor, can you think of anyone else that fits the mold, shouldn’t be hard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies