Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2017, 10:30 AM

1,219 posts, read 1,754,734 times

Advertisements

Reuters, BBC, and The Economist are all pretty even keeled.

Old 11-01-2017, 10:31 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by survivingearth View Post
Which one os the least biased ?

All news feeds are biased. All of them. It is only getting worse not better.

Look for sites that do investigative reporting(real journalism). Not just some news feed reading off a paper, or teleprompter.

I can name my fav for investigation of all the conspiracies.... But many already know my intel is ahead of all the MSM stuff, making them finally say something after the investigative journalist have uncovered the crime and coincidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IxA0eTNskA

Old 11-01-2017, 10:32 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,555,493 times
Can we be intellectually honest for once?

All the media are biased. That's not really the issue. Biased is fine if they are honest.

The real issue is most of the media are nothing but propaganda for the Democrat party - this includes the vast majority of cable news, broadcasting media, newspaper and magazines. Most are more than willing to lie for the leftist causes.

On the right side, only Braitbart and a few minor players. Alex Jones is nothing but a freak show.

Foxnews hated by the leftists is actually in the middle but lean right. Of all the media, it's probably the most fair and balanced.

Old 11-01-2017, 10:33 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,577,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
They're all biased in their own way. I like FOX because they'll at least have some balance in terms of having people with an opposing viewpoint on; CNN has been a disgrace in that regard, having their panels stacked entirely with leftist, Trump-hating loons. Note, for a similar reason I appreciate MSNBC, even if I can't stand Maddow and some of the other clowns on that network. MSNBC's balance isn't the same as FOX, but they are a mile above other stations in that regard.
Fox is not anywhere close to balanced.

In fact they are the most likely network to report opinion as fact. They have guests on with opposing viewpoints then skewer them after they have spoken, editing the interview to make it seem like their viewpoints have no merit. Regularly watching Fox makes the viewer less informed and more likely to not to consider to opposing arguments.

Don't believe me ? Try to find fact-based reporting (without further subjective opinion) anywhere on Fox on the Muller investigation.

Old 11-01-2017, 10:33 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
All cable news programs are biased in their own way be it Fox, CNN, or MSNBC. I rarely watch the network news on ABC, CBS, etc so I don't know.

I try to watch a bit of everything so I don't get stuck in an echo chamber.

Old 11-01-2017, 10:37 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,638,570 times
Quote:
They're all biased in their own way. I like FOX because they'll at least have some balance in terms of having people with an opposing viewpoint on; CNN has been a disgrace in that regard, having their panels stacked entirely with leftist, Trump-hating loons. Note, for a similar reason I appreciate MSNBC, even if I can't stand Maddow and some of the other clowns on that network. MSNBC's balance isn't the same as FOX, but they are a mile above other stations in that regard.
haha.. Fox News is balanced? They have the same guest on and just scream over them or go to commercial anytime a guest with an opposing view gets the best of them.

Not sure how anyone watches ANY of these programs where they have 3 or 4 people yelling at the same time.

i used to watch all of them but I gave up.

Old 11-01-2017, 10:37 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,767,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by survivingearth View Post
Which one os the least biased ?
Reuters, AP, or BBC are generally regarded as the best and most neutral.

Old 11-01-2017, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Man if that isn't true. I like to listen to NPR on occasion cause they do have some interesting topics but my blood pressure goes to high most of the time. Only a true lib would claim they are not biased. Of course we all know, every network leans one way or the other. That is fine, it is when they have no objectivity that sends me into orbit.
You are right. If they were more objective, it would be my preferred station every day on my way to work.

Personally, I'd like to seek for the truth. I don't go with with ideology or party affiliation. Let's all seek for the truth and the best way to help the country and the poor.

Feeding me garbage and lies, rightist or leftist, is not nice.

Old 11-01-2017, 10:39 AM

2,003 posts, read 1,167,658 times
Quote:
1) You must not watch FOX.

2) Yes, CNN will have both sides on (sometimes), but the times they do it'll be almost 6 against 1 on those panels the point where the opposing voice is drowned out.
You must be in denial. Heck they didn't even cover muellers indictments. It doesn't matter your party that was a huge story. Instead they covered pretty much everything else.

Old 11-01-2017, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
haha.. Fox News is balanced? They have the same guest on and just scream over them or go to commercial anytime a guest with an opposing view gets the best of them.

Not sure how anyone watches ANY of these programs where they have 3 or 4 people yelling at the same time.

i used to watch all of them but I gave up.
You must have not watched CNN/MSNBC/ABC etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies