Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2017, 06:33 AM

4,288 posts, read 2,057,792 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats Grobnick View Post
Explain how that works?

It makes no sense and lacks any logic. One has absolutely no bearing on the other.

It's possible for both to exist, I mean do they think there is some sort of Ying Yang universe that one action cancels out another action?

Please explain this alternative thinking to me fellow Trumpkins
Does calling people who support President Trump "Trumpkins" make you feel good?

Anyway you are assuming people who support President Trump hold your view that he is corrupt, a liar and stupid. I don't share your view on corrupt and stupid and feel most of his "lies" are exaggerations and misquotes.

Hillary's corruption does have a bearing. Since I had a choice between only Clinton and Trump.
I am happy still with my choice.

Old 11-07-2017, 06:35 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,106,572 times
Quote:
Explain how that works?

It makes no sense and lacks any logic. One has absolutely no bearing on the other.

It's possible for both to exist, I mean do they think there is some sort of Ying Yang universe that one action cancels out another action?

Thank you for this post.

Notice how few responses there are from Trump supporters in here. Because they avoid threads where they can't "win" like the plague.

There's absolutely no way they can spin the OP, so they just avoid it and create other fake news threads.

Old 11-07-2017, 06:54 AM

3,929 posts, read 2,951,705 times
Quote:
I was really hoping for Trump to lose, didn't care who beat him. Could have been Kasich or Cruz, that would have been fine by me, even Little Marco

But those who voted for Trump probably felt the same exact way about Hillary. They just wanted her to lose they didn't care who won, as long as it wasn't her.

Hillary is corrupt. Trump is corrupt. Obama was corrupt. Bill was corrupt. Bush was corrupt...

When we are not given any good choices, what are we to do?

Old 11-07-2017, 08:13 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,449,182 times
Quote:
Explain how that works?

I don't get it myself.

If Hillary was not acceptable there were plenty of options better than Trump.

It is odd to say one doesn't want an alleged crook in office, then vote in a proven swindler and con artist instead.

Possibly it was all the propaganda paid for with dark money which twisted peoples minds up into knots.

Old 11-07-2017, 09:13 AM

2,112 posts, read 1,140,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidFreedom View Post
But those who voted for Trump probably felt the same exact way about Hillary. They just wanted her to lose they didn't care who won, as long as it wasn't her.

Hillary is corrupt. Trump is corrupt. Obama was corrupt. Bill was corrupt. Bush was corrupt...

Except Bernie, Cruz, Rubio, Gary Johnson, Kasich, etc.. supporters don't elevate those people to god like status. They don't watch a video of them making comments and cry "fake"!!!

Old 11-07-2017, 09:29 AM

23,968 posts, read 15,063,270 times
Quote:
Except Bernie, Cruz, Rubio, Gary Johnson, Kasich, etc.. supporters don't elevate those people to god like status. They don't watch a video of them making comments and cry "fake"!!!
And this is a part that puzzles me. During all those Republican primary debates, Trump just walked all over all the other candidates.

The untrusted polls were one tool the Republicans used to decided just which candidates got to participate.

I can't recall any person from the RNC or media timing responses. The one that yelled the loudest won the debate.

Old 11-07-2017, 09:32 AM

2,112 posts, read 1,140,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
And this is a part that puzzles me. During all those Republican primary debates, Trump just walked all over all the other candidates.

The untrusted polls were one tool the Republicans used to decided just which candidates got to participate.

I can't recall any person from the RNC or media timing responses. The one that yelled the loudest won the debate.
I don't care for Johnson but I understand his appeal, same for Rubio and Cruz, whose views I find abhorrent, but I get why conservative evangelical christians would like Cruz, don't agree but I get. I don't get why they support Trump or why pretty much anybody except nihilists would support Trump

Old 11-07-2017, 09:33 AM

23,968 posts, read 15,063,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidFreedom View Post

I voted for the one who at least understood how government works.

Nothing is more enlightening than watching one's president in Japan chastising the Japanese for not build cars in the USA.

There used to be experts on anything the POTUS needed to know. He laid them off, because the only opinion that matters is his.

Old 11-07-2017, 09:44 AM

1,940 posts, read 1,027,229 times
Trump won, Hillary is irrelevant now.

There is nothing Trump can do to explain his behavior and actions since taking office, he owns it now.

Hilliary and Trump are still the worst this country could come up with?!

I wanted Webb out off all the Primaries on both sides.

I always wondered, Who would you have wanted if Hillary or Trump didn't run?

The primaries can change if we let them know how we feel after all this.

Old 11-07-2017, 09:48 AM

3,929 posts, read 2,951,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
I voted for the one who at least understood how government works.
Agreed! She definitely knows more about our government than this current fool of a president.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies