Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2017, 11:39 AM

7,934 posts, read 8,591,003 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Just enough to comment on what MIGHT have been on it.

It’s kind of like commenting on a book that you never read, saying that it might have been about blue leprechauns.
You strike me as somebody with too much time on your hands if supermarket tabloid stuff is of that much interest to you. I don't really care what kind of guy Baldwin is nor do I see him while weekending in Nantucket. The post I made was basically just a joke, tounge in cheek, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2017, 11:50 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
At least he publicly admits it, unlike the bully currently in the white house. So, that makes him more of a stand up guy than trump.

Old 11-05-2017, 01:08 PM

18,466 posts, read 15,247,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
You strike me as somebody with too much time on your hands if supermarket tabloid stuff is of that much interest to you. I don't really care what kind of guy Baldwin is nor do I see him while weekending in Nantucket. The post I made was basically just a joke, tounge in cheek, etc.
What makes you think the tabloid stuff is of interest to me? When it happened, they played the tape on Howard Stern. That was the last time I even thought about it until this thread.

And I do have too much time on my hands. It’s the second day of vacation and I’m already antsy.

Old 11-05-2017, 01:15 PM

12,883 posts, read 13,988,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
The irony (for me anyway), is that Baldwin is lauded by libs for his portrayal of a crude Trump on SNL, while his real life persona doesnt appear to be much different (maybe worse).
They could probably share a bunch of locker room stories over a beer summit.
This is what I was thinking. All this hypocrisy coming out of Hollywood lately just kills me. So amazingly ironic. These idiots.

Old 11-05-2017, 01:17 PM

12,883 posts, read 13,988,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Not to make excuses for Alec Baldwin's behavior, but would any of us come out unscathed if every word we said in our entire life was reported? Who among us has never bullied anyone, yelled something at our child we regretted, or said something that was sexually inappropriate to another?
But how many of us make a living making fun of the president on live national TV for his own alleged wrongs and inappropriate sexual advances? How many of us are celebs or anyone else with power and a voice that can reach national or international media, speaking out against certain things when others do it, only for everyone to find out we've done these same things ourselves?

Old 11-05-2017, 01:59 PM

5,104 posts, read 2,050,159 times
Looks like Alec Baldwin had decided to take a break from Twitter.
Alec Baldwin announces Twitter leave after criticism over Rose McGowan comments
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...nts/833006001/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies