Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2017, 01:30 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,730,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton Miteybad View Post
But you no doubt find it telling, then, that Obama couldn't even name the 57 states he claimed to have visited. Your failure to condemn this intellectual deficit on Obama's part is something you have yet to adequately explain, even while you sanctimoniously decry the fact that Trump actually admitted to being surprised at the number of countries in the world, something that isn't really an earth-shattering revelation, and isn't particularly remarkable in any event.

Which is more surprising to you: A) somebody who says "I was surprised there were so many countries in the world," or B) a candidate for president of the United States who thinks there are a total of 59 states in the American Union, and that he has visited 57 of them, with two to go.

If you answered "B," then you may be in need of a brain transplant, since the one you're trying to get along with now clearly isn't working very well.

Here's a bit of hardcore reality you apparently fail to grasp: any sniveling complaint about Trump you may choose to offer is automatically going to invoke comparison to his predecessor, because frankly, both are eaten up with human frailty.

Sort of like everybody else, don'cha know?
Don't read threads before you post, do you?

http://www.city-data.com/forum/50071492-post12.html

Old 11-08-2017, 01:35 PM

18,984 posts, read 9,065,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Don't read threads before you post, do you?

http://www.city-data.com/forum/50071492-post12.html
He got all excited because he got to use his talking point. And now you went and ruined it for him.

Old 11-08-2017, 01:36 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,765,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
His ignorance about basic things is one of the reasons some of his supporters like him so much. It makes them feel like he's one of them.
His supporters value low intelligence and reject education. It's odd.

Old 11-08-2017, 01:41 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 20 days ago)

27,627 posts, read 16,108,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats Grobnick View Post
A President should have a decent grasp of geography, at least one beyond 6th grade

Trump is an ignoramus and all the comments about Hillary or Obama won't change that.

Bigly MAGA!!
So you double double down Why would I expect otherwise

Old 11-08-2017, 01:43 PM

2,112 posts, read 1,139,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats Grobnick View Post

Trump fans will claim this is fake news, even though there is a video of him making the comment, or they'll just bring up Obama or Hillary.

MAGA!!!
So predictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton Miteybad View Post
But you no doubt find it telling, then, that Obama couldn't even name the 57 states he claimed to have visited. Your failure to condemn this intellectual deficit on Obama's part is something you have yet to adequately explain, even while you sanctimoniously decry the fact that Trump actually admitted to being surprised at the number of countries in the world, something that isn't really an earth-shattering revelation, and isn't particularly remarkable in any event.

Which is more surprising to you: A) somebody who says "I was surprised there were so many countries in the world," or B) a candidate for president of the United States who thinks there are a total of 59 states in the American Union, and that he has visited 57 of them, with two to go.

If you answered "B," then you may be in need of a brain transplant, since the one you're trying to get along with now clearly isn't working very well.

Here's a bit of hardcore reality you apparently fail to grasp: any sniveling complaint about Trump you may choose to offer is automatically going to invoke comparison to his predecessor, because frankly, both are eaten up with human frailty.

Sort of like everybody else, don'cha know?

Old 11-08-2017, 01:44 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,345,340 times
He's saying that he received so many calls it felt like there were more countries than there actually are...as in "just when I put the phone down another leader called" to make up a quote illustrating the point.

But the psychos with blind hatred for Trump know this and still don't care. Even that narrator in the clip knew it was Trump bragging (as he always does) but still did the intellectually dishonest thing by pretending to play dumb on that one aspect of Trump's speech.

This board is a partisan paradise. When Obama said 57 states he obviously misspoke and knows there are only 50.

Watch this...an honest experiment. Sure the honor system but let's see how it goes:

No_Recess, how many countries are there?

My guess: 200

Google shows...(off to Google)

Hahaha. No_Recess invented 5 countries. What an idiot!

Old 11-08-2017, 01:53 PM

39,182 posts, read 27,565,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
He's saying that he received so many calls it felt like there were more countries than there actually are...as in "just when I put the phone down another leader called" to make up a quote illustrating the point.

But the psychos with blind hatred for Trump know this and still don't care. Even that narrator in the clip knew it was Trump bragging (as he always does) but still did the intellectually dishonest thing by pretending to play dumb on that one aspect of Trump's speech.

This board is a partisan paradise. When Obama said 57 states he obviously misspoke and knows there are only 50.

Watch this...an honest experiment. Sure the honor system but let's see how it goes:

No_Recess, how many countries are there?

My guess: 200

Google shows...(off to Google)

Hahaha. No_Recess invented 5 countries. What an idiot!
lol

Old 11-08-2017, 01:54 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,730,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
He got all excited because he got to use his talking point. And now you went and ruined it for him.
I know, my bad.

Old 11-08-2017, 01:57 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,027,493 times
There's not a single person on this forum who could say how many countries there are. Not without looking it up. Nor could a single person on this forum name them.

I'm constantly amazed at the stupid people who call Trump stupid, dotard, and other truly dumb things.

Yo, idiots: Trump is President. He sure the heck outsmarted you and your candidate!

Old 11-08-2017, 02:00 PM

2,112 posts, read 1,139,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
There's not a single person on this forum who could say how many countries there are. Not without looking it up. Nor could a single person on this forum name them.

I'm constantly amazed at the stupid people who call Trump stupid, dotard, and other truly dumb things.
He's not being mocked for not knowing the exact number of countries, he's mocked for not realizing there are a lot of countries, his own words. Plus he's the President, he should know more than us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post

Yo, idiots: Trump is President. He sure the heck outsmarted you and your candidate!
No, Trump outsmarted the people who voted for him. I always knew Trump as an idiot and full of crap

Bigly
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.