Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2017, 12:05 PM

78,416 posts, read 60,593,823 times

Advertisements

Does this mean he's not starting a nuclear war with China or should we bump those threads?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2017, 12:50 PM

18,015 posts, read 27,463,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
So the Dotard who branded China...
You should leave diplomacy and trade talking to the adults. Just because he was publicly being polite to Chinese officials doesn’t mean he didn’t get his points across behind close doors.

Of course, if he had brashly talk tough in his speeches there, you’d be the first to bash him for that too. You haters will bash him regardless.
This.

If Waa! Not My Pwesident! liberals who resort to Kim Jong Un insults are unhappy with President Donald J Trump in China, the meeting must be going very well .

Thank you for the update little snowflakies.

Old 11-09-2017, 02:17 PM

1,816 posts, read 1,150,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
President Trump did not bow to the Chinese like a servant like Barack Hussein did.
Typical Trumpie - when you don't have the facts on your side, just mention BO.

Pathetic and lazy thinking by the low info crowd.

Old 11-09-2017, 02:34 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,822,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
You should leave diplomacy and trade talking to the adults. Just because he was publicly being polite to Chinese officials doesn’t mean he didn’t get his points across behind close doors.

Of course, if he had brashly talk tough in his speeches there, you’d be the first to bash him for that too. You haters will bash him regardless.
He had no problem being harsh and impolite with European leaders.

Old 11-09-2017, 02:38 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,822,067 times
Quote:
Typical Trumpie - when you don't have the facts on your side, just mention BO.

Pathetic and lazy thinking by the low info crowd.
Just like they don't admit they took a beating on Tuesday.

Old 11-09-2017, 04:25 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
President Trump did not bow to the Chinese like a servant like Barack Hussein did.
No. Trump totally bent over for them.

Old 11-09-2017, 04:30 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
So the Dotard who branded China as a currency manipulator and taking advantage of the US Bigly in trade deals, is all of a sudden Xi Jinping's little poodle, exclaiming that he doesn't blame China for anything, and that the two of them have a great relationship!

The great dealmaker just rolled over like a little girl in the face of a Country, who is locked in a cyberwar with us, and has a terrible human rights record, which he was too afraid to even bring up.

This is WINNING?
I don't care that he's being a hypocritical liar regarding this. What pisses me off, is that after bashing China in order to get elected by the Following, he is using the occasion to tell China--"I don't blame you, I blame Obama."

I am sick to death of him blaming and dissing Obama every chance he gets. And looking at the results of Tuesday night, I would guess that everyone else is also sick of his dumb games and insults.

Old 11-09-2017, 04:35 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,373,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
the funny thing is, if TheDonald had done the exact opposite, the OP would be here talking about what an idiot he is for whatever he said in China.

This isn't about what Trump did in China, its about bigotry of the left hating on non-leftists.

BIGOTRY
Hate and bigotry are two different things...

Old 11-09-2017, 05:15 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,674,856 times
The lying liar who tells lies now shows that those 100's of times he accused China of currency manipulation...and that he was going to DO SOMETHING about it instantly.....and keep out Chinese steel, etc.

WAS ALL BS - AS IS 99% of what comes out of his mouth.

Unlike Hillary or even Obama, he made sure human rights (women's right) or free speech or anything else wasn't mentioned.

Basically, if we could read his mind (meow, meow, meow, meow).....it probably goes something like this "These Chinese are smart, industrious and their leader has an 80% approval rating. They are, in effect, more powerful than we are. So I better keep my big trap closed and not do anything that I promised the American people.

Screw those jobs. China can have them"

Old 11-09-2017, 05:20 PM

9,229 posts, read 9,758,341 times
"Respect" is mutual. European leaders are often blunt to Trump (or any US president) but Chinese leaders never attack him in public.

Even in Beijing when Trump said something about trading deficit, the Chinese said nothing to argue against him.
The Chinese do NOT believe in being straightforward.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies