Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2017, 08:41 AM

42,838 posts, read 26,231,005 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
They have 37 year old hearsay on Moore.
Too bad she didn't keep the dress.
It was not good enough for Alabama politics, but with the stakes so high and the Establishment on life support, they are pulling all the nasty tricks from the bag.
I, like all of Alabama, are not buying it.
Roy Moore will be Alabama's next sitting Senator.
Also, Roy Moore is suing the Washington Post, for defamation of character, with libel.
The Washington post, better have the dress, or they may be put out of business over this.
Moore stated that Amazon, was like Standard Oil a 100 years ago, before this allegation came out.
He won't sue, just like Trump never sued his accusers because if you file a lawsuit you open up a big can of worms for yourself once you sue you have to produce any and every bit of evidence demanded by the person you are suing...it ain't gonna happen

Old 11-13-2017, 08:43 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,595,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
I see. So if it was just ONE 14-year-old girl, that makes it okay? I guess then we should forgive every criminal if we only know of one crime. Yeah, he only murdered ONE person. Let's let him off the hook. And that guy only raped ONE woman, don't be so hard on him.

Is that really what you're going with here?

You are defending a 30 something man hanging out at high schools trying to pick up teenage girls. Now there's a stance to be proud of.
So, does that mean there is only one person making a criminal allegation against him?

Old 11-13-2017, 08:47 AM

30,135 posts, read 11,759,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
So, does that mean there is only one person making a criminal allegation against him?
Two. There other one is the girl who claims to have been underage when Moore gave her alcohol.

Of which he can't recall if he ever went out with her but does remember that if he did he did not give her alcohol.

Old 11-13-2017, 08:47 AM

18,984 posts, read 9,066,710 times
Quote:
It means we know of at least one 14-year-old girl he molested, and three more who he pursued who were between the ages of 16 and 18. Try to keep up, man.

Old 11-13-2017, 08:49 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,105,948 times
All these republicans that are defending Moore.....

If there were simply "allegations" with no proof that Obama had courted teenagers when he was in his 30s years ago....would you "hold off on judgement until there's evidence?!" Of COURSE you wouldn't, you'd be out for his head as soon as news broke.

There are four women, all named (not anonymous) who have come forward. So, unless you're calling all four women liars, Roy Moore is a pedophile and a creep. Many of Moore's coworkers from the time his inappropriate behavior occurred have commented that many people were aware Moore was into "younger girls."

Old 11-13-2017, 08:50 AM

37,162 posts, read 19,170,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
All these republicans that are defending Moore.....

If there were simply "allegations" with no proof that Obama had courted teenagers when he was in his 30s years ago....would you "hold off on judgement until there's evidence?!" Of COURSE you wouldn't, you'd be out for his head as soon as news broke.

There are four women, all named (not anonymous) who have come forward. So, unless you're calling all four women liars, Roy Moore is a pedophile and a creep. Many of Moore's coworkers from the time his inappropriate behavior occurred have commented that many people were aware Moore was into "younger girls."
GOP "Family Values".

Old 11-13-2017, 08:54 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,519,507 times
Talking All y'all Bama boys!

Y'all got a real clear cut decision in front of ya.

Couldn't be more of a contrast.

A guy who prosecuted the klan vs a child molester.

It's your choice, fellers.

Old 11-13-2017, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
Two. There other one is the girl who claims to have been underage when Moore gave her alcohol.

Of which he can't recall if he ever went out with her but does remember that if he did he did not give her alcohol.
Oh, the alcohol.

Quote:
It means we know of at least one 14-year-old girl he molested, and three more who he pursued who were between the ages of 16 and 18. Try to keep up, man.
You know it for a fact? Really? You'd better step forward and let them know you were there or have the physical evidence.

Old 11-13-2017, 09:06 AM

18,984 posts, read 9,066,710 times
Quote:
You know it for a fact? Really? You'd better step forward and let them know you were there or have the physical evidence.
Moore didn't outright deny it. I believe his exact words were, "I'm not going to dispute anything but I don't remember anything like that."

Are you calling Moore a liar now?

Old 11-13-2017, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Moore didn't outright deny it. I believe his exact words were, "I'm not going to dispute anything but I don't remember anything like that."

Are you calling Moore a liar now?
Sometimes I tire of catching you up.

Roy Moore: Allegations are 'desperate attempt to stop my political campaign' - CNNPolitics
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.