Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2017, 05:17 PM

20,872 posts, read 9,532,948 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Wikipedia is funded by George Soros. Not a credible source.
Wow, that is a desperate response. Wikipedia is funded by thousands, if not millions, of people.

Old 11-15-2017, 05:18 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Wikipedia is funded by George Soros. Not a credible source.
Sez you.

Very squirmy.

Old 11-15-2017, 05:19 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
If I was an actual predator, which is probably the case for Moore, personally I would either admit it and give up whatever I was trying to do. But, that's me. Many people like Moore who are clearly immoral power-grabbers who flaunt society's norms would probably do exactly what Moore is doing: Deny everything and continue fighting, even though it's true.
How well do you know Judge Moore? How did you arrive at this opinion? I'm betting you don't know him at all, and you are just making up these allegations, much like those women.

I'll bet you voted for Bill Clinton though.

Old 11-15-2017, 05:20 PM

20,872 posts, read 9,532,948 times
I don't need to know him personally to be able to tell what he is. You yourself judge public figures all the time without knowing them personally.

Old 11-15-2017, 05:22 PM

30,160 posts, read 11,789,790 times
Quote:
I wonder how you would feel if you were alleged to be a sexual predator without any evidence and nearly everyone believed it and demanded you be fired from your job?

The thought of that is delicious to me.
The fact he has a unhealthy obsession with young girls would be enough to keep him away from young girls. And his obsession is a fact.

Old 11-15-2017, 05:22 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,800,352 times
Quote:
I wonder how you would feel if you were alleged to be a sexual predator without any evidence and nearly everyone believed it and demanded you be fired from your job?

The thought of that is delicious to me.
Women are always accused of making up stories. This is yet another plug at that same theme.

Old 11-15-2017, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Hey Roy Moore lovers. Moore was already disqualified for the position before these allegations. He was kicked off the Supreme Court of Alabama twice for violating the rule of law and defying the SCOTUS. He also said he will not uphold the Constitution, he will violate it.
Bull. When did he ever say that? Can you post a quote? Video?

For your information, the Ten Commandments appear on the Supreme Court building.

Moore never "violated the rule of law." Where's the law that says the Ten Commandments cannot be posted in a court of law? If there is such a law, it would be invalid, because there is nothing in the Constitution that prohibits such a display. Any law not made in pursuance of the Constitution is invalid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Those facts alone are 100% disqualifying to serve public office. Now that we know he's also a child molester, there is absolutely no question he CANNOT serve in the Senate.

End of discussion.
We don't know that. That is an allegation (and the story keeps getting stretched by you people on the Left who hate Moore because he is a Christian.

Did you vote for Bill Clinton? He is in actual fact a known predator.

Old 11-15-2017, 05:28 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,486,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geeo View Post
... did you see that lawsuit letter Roy'so lawyers sent?
I haven't seen it. Can someone please give a link?

Old 11-15-2017, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
Women are always accused of making up stories. This is yet another plug at that same theme.
The Duke Lacrosse case comes to mind. They were acquitted. I think their accuser is in jail right now.

Old 11-15-2017, 05:30 PM

9,532 posts, read 16,518,269 times
The fact one after the other is accused the past few weeks. Really says alot how screwed up this country is. It's says a whole lot how pitiful US media is. These accusations are the headlines of the news daily. That's the American way. Don't focus on the most important issuses facing Americans. Focus on gossip and heresay. Yes the charges should be investigated, but the daily bombardment of new charges. Is beyond suspicious and tiresome. Do them privately thru the legal system. The rest of us in this country don't need to know, all the particulars. We don't need to watch all the tears. Like it happened yesteday. We need to know how this country is going to be fixed. I for one am fed up hearing about this. Its a disgrace it's the headlines. With Mass killings going on. People can't afford medical and scripts. Can't afford housing and food, and we're listening to 30 year old harrassment charges. If I was a journalist I'd be ashamed of my profession. I'd want no part of a Witch Hunt, while the most important issues are barely addressed.

This country has become a complete joke.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies