Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2017, 07:36 AM

46,261 posts, read 27,074,383 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
"WE", chuck?

Very revealing.

Yea, you know so it can be examined...

Nothing is revealing but your girl allred

Old 11-16-2017, 07:37 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
The total is now up to 9 women. But you can be sure the cons here will be telling us every single last solitary one is lying and they are all being paid off and it's all just part of a vast left-wing conspiracy. Those cons are just sick.
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/15/roy-...statement.html
You're claiming that they were all underaged and he sexual contact with them or that he asked them out on a date? Otherwise why mention 9 people? The emphasis should be on sexual contact with underage girls. Anything else is partisan garbage. At least it exposes the partisans yet again.

From what I've heard 2 were underage. The others are nothing more than publicity seeking lowlifes. They need to go on the talk show circuits for their 15 minutes of fame.

Old 11-16-2017, 07:38 AM

2,274 posts, read 1,337,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
If true. Unless there is an impending civil lawsuit against those on that taped convo, I'd think it would have been released.
Am I wrong to think that? What's the reasoning to hold it back? It would stop the accusations wouldn't it?
The story is pure BS, it was made up by a guy impersonating a dead Navy Seal.

https://www.snopes.com/did-washingto...use-roy-moore/

https://www.redstate.com/patterico/2...moore-scandal/

https://www.thedailybeast.com/troll-...er&via=desktop

Old 11-16-2017, 07:43 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,088,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaker281 View Post
All he has to do is keep the "forgery" notion alive long enough to get elected by a state full of toothless meth addicts with Jesus fish on the bumper of the non-functional car in front of their shack.

Then he is a sitting congressman and the GOP has an even bigger problem! I call it win/win!

The hits keep on coming:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...84e_story.html

"Gena Richardson says she was a high school senior working in the men’s department of Sears at the Gadsden Mall when a man approached her and introduced himself as Roy Moore. “He said, ‘You can just call me Roy,’ ” says Richardson, who says this first encounter happened in the fall of 1977, just before or after her 18th birthday, as Moore, then a 30-year-old local attorney, was gaining a reputation for pursuing young women at the mall in Gadsden, Ala. His overtures caused one store manager to tell new hires to “watch out for this guy,” another young woman to complain to her supervisor and Richardson to eventually hide from him when he came in Sears, the women say."
I think that might be his plan. And I find it highly unlikely that Allred would present faked evidence in this case. If the signed yearbook note was proven to be a forgery she would be disbarred, sued, and maybe put in jail. She might be an ambulance chasing show boat but I don't think she's crazy.

Old 11-16-2017, 07:45 AM

3,519 posts, read 2,820,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
You’ll notice that Moore’s people didn’t claim it was a forgery, they only suggested it by saying it needs to be sent to be sent to a handwriting expert. This was done this way so that they could plant the seed of a forgery in the mind of the public without opening themselves up to liability for slander.

Like his explanation on Hannity, this move reeks of guilt. If I didn’t sign high school yearbooks and call girls half my age beautiful, I would have been calling this a forgery in no uncertain terms from day one. This late, half-baked suggestion is just the type of thing that I might do if I were thinking “I don’t remember signing this specific yearbook, but it could have been me since I spent a lot of time creeping on underage girls. Let’s take a shot and send it to an expert and maybe we’ll get lucky”
Right.

I thought Moore was going sue these women. If they want the book, sue and have it examined during discovery. Oops, that's right, Moore's team does not to go through discovery.

Old 11-16-2017, 07:46 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
The National Republican Senatorial Committee did the poll Sunday and Monday before yesterdays new accusations surfaced.

Republican Roy Moore is trailing Democrat Doug Jones by 12 points in the Alabama special Senate election, according to a poll conducted by the National Republican Senatorial Committee after five women accused Moore of pursuing them as teenagers.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...es-poll-244937

yeah, the latest polls I found were pretty close to the margins of error, doesnt look like this will have much effect on Moore in the polls, Maybe people have learned to read between the lines when it comes to MSM reporting.

46,261 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
I think that might be his plan. And I find it highly unlikely that Allred would present faked evidence in this case. If the signed yearbook note was proven to be a forgery she would be disbarred, sued, and maybe put in jail. She might be an ambulance chasing show boat but I don't think she's crazy.

This is why she is not going to let anyone examine it...she knows it will never get to a congressional hearing...

She did her job....

39,075 posts, read 51,199,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
You're claiming that they were all underaged and he sexual contact with them or that he asked them out on a date? Otherwise why mention 9 people? The emphasis should be on sexual contact with underage girls. Anything else is partisan garbage. At least it exposes the partisans yet again.

From what I've heard 2 were underage. The others are nothing more than publicity seeking lowlifes. They need to go on the talk show circuits for their 15 minutes of fame.
Grabbing them by the p***y is a crime regardless of age. Or it was before the so-called President said it was OK.

Old 11-16-2017, 07:52 AM

30,140 posts, read 11,765,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
yeah, the latest polls I found were pretty close to the margins of error, doesnt look like this will have much effect on Moore in the polls, Maybe people have learned to read between the lines when it comes to MSM reporting.
Trump won Alabama by almost 30 points. Even if they are even now Moore was a horrible choice. He was up by at least 10 points before all this broke.

Yes a 20 point swing in a week or so from plus 10 to minus 10 is a big shift. But if you want to believe everything is fine here, nothing to see go ahead.

Old 11-16-2017, 07:53 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Yea, you know so it can be examined...

Nothing is revealing but your girl allred
What's revealed is Roy Moore's sick, creepy sexual appetites that he doesn't have the moral strength of character to resist.

And Pubs applaud his child molesting ways.

Pub perverts are A-OK with the "religious right."

No doubt Jesus really approves of guys who use their positions of power to prey on underage girls. What could more christian?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies