Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2017, 04:19 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Let's keep the real problem Roy Moore has up front, and loud and clear.

As creepy as it is, his taste for underaged kids isn't really his problem.

The fact that he's a lying hypocrite who claims to be a clean-living Christian man is. The girls only show he as been a liar for a very long time.

He's just another scumbag who is attempting to hide his sins behind the cross, not kneel and repent them in front of the cross.
To paraphrase Samuel Johnson: Religion is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Old 11-17-2017, 04:23 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
It seems to me that Moore may be guilty on these accusations. I think that the yearbook should be handed over to a 3rd party so it can be confirmed that the ink used was in fact 40 years old. I think that would seal the deal. I mean if he is claiming he does not know this restaurant or the lady, if it is proven that he did in fact sign her yearbook back then would mean he is lying, correct? And if not, that she is. Very easy.
I don't think it will do a damn thing. If it's his signature - then Roy's supporters will just say "well that doesn't mean he did x, y or z"

Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
Fun stuff on Howard Stern too. And creepy things like talking about infant Tiffany’s breasts on Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous.
Sexualizing your infant daughter is disgusting and really shows the depth of your depravity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Not really.

People can learn the error of their ways. Given that law school gooes till at least age 25, he would have been out in the "real world" for a comparatively short time.
One can't learn the error of their ways whilst they are busy denying and calling everyone else liars.

IF he admitted what was true and showed us all the ways in which he has changed - well that's a different story then.

Old 11-17-2017, 04:25 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,227,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
To paraphrase Samuel Johnson: Religion is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Old 11-17-2017, 04:45 PM

3,733 posts, read 5,966,065 times
Judging from the comments today from the good people of Alabama, you can be a pedophile as long as you're a "good Christian."

Old 11-17-2017, 04:45 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I don't think it will do a damn thing. If it's his signature - then Roy's supporters will just say "well that doesn't mean he did x, y or z"

And if it was proven that it's 100% not his signature, the left would still say, it's still him, it does not matter because x, y, or z....

Old 11-17-2017, 04:46 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geeo View Post
Judging from the comments today from the good people of Alabama, you can be a pedophile as long as you're a "good Christian."
Any links to provide what you say? I'll wait, be very precise....

Old 11-17-2017, 04:52 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
And, what's your excuse?

You really do hate Christians, don't you? And you are quick to believe anything anyone says against them. You don't even know Roy Moore, except for what you have read in the biased Left Wing Media.

We don't have to "kneel in front of the cross" to be forgiven. God forgave our sins when we first believed, and he does not withdraw his grace ...his forgiveness ...ever. We are justified through faith by his grace.

Roy Moore has no history of having "a taste for underaged kids." That has been manufactured by the Left. His lawyer says he has know Roy for 20+ years and has never known him to act in an inappropriate way around any women.

Are we to believe you, who has never met the man; never known him personally? What you have said is libelous. You have no proof. You are just repeating what has been said by other liars.

I believe these women are liars, and the more people like you continue to smear Moore, the more I distrust them and the Democrats who have engineered this attempt to destroy this man completely and ruin his life. The Democrats have a long history of this.

Have you or do you? "Are we to believe you, who has never met the man; never known him personally?"

Old 11-17-2017, 04:54 PM

NBC Nightly News tonight. Interview with an Alabaman. She said it was a different time back then. I'm sure Jesus spoke directly to her.

Old 11-17-2017, 04:55 PM

And to be clear, this brand of evangelicals is the American Taliban.

Old 11-17-2017, 04:57 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
And if it was proven that it's 100% not his signature, the left would still say, it's still him, it does not matter because x, y, or z....
Gloria A. is a pretty smart cookie. To think she would risk everything on a forged signature is pretty silly. That Al official that gave the MARY and Joseph clap trap analogy is very telling about blind allegiance and you accept his analogy as acceptable. I guess that you fit the term of being one of the deplorables.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies