Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2017, 10:22 AM

26,563 posts, read 14,439,886 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Show me where she said "I wrote underneath his signature the place we were at the time he signed it...."
from the OP link:

“And you made some notes underneath.”
“Yes,” Nelson says.

no mention when it was added.

now support your claim that she previously said moore wrote the whole thing.

Old 12-08-2017, 10:22 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,584,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Because it is Obvious that is not part of his signature and note. Clearly, so she would have to be a complete idiot to say that was all one thing. I would have to hear her specifically say he wrote that other part in order to believe she ever tried to pass it off as such. If she is that stupid she has no credibility at all. I don't buy it. I think it is being spun right now as something it is not.
This is definitely being spun into something it is not by tribal people attempting to influence the weak-minded.

If anything, this makes me believe that the substantive part of the yearbook is definitely not a forgery. Why write something additional in your own handwriting after the signature if it was just a forgery anyway? Dumb.

Old 12-08-2017, 10:23 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,299,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
Agreed. However, she should have stated that from the beginning. If she knew she wrote "notes" she should have said, "I wrote the date and location underneath, not him". How can we be sure when that was signed by Moore (assuming he did sign it)? Listen, I have no love for Moore. He seems like a creeper. But this is problematic for this woman. She was not forthcoming and truthful when she first presented the "evidence". The date was a major part of the problem and now it is coming out that she actually wrote that date.
You are absolutely correct, it reflects poorly on her, and was bad judgement. In fact, you are being kind to her.

But tell me how that has anything to do with the fact that Moore denied ever knowing her, and that he DID write in her book too? It doesn't. That's how. Roy Moore was a predator, and now he's lied about it. Her writing dates under his writing does not change that.

When will Moore drop out, and when will Trump Resign? That seems to be the thing to do when you're guilty of sexual improprieties....

Old 12-08-2017, 10:25 AM

26,563 posts, read 14,439,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
Why write something additional in your own handwriting after the signature if it was just a forgery
bingo!

Old 12-08-2017, 10:25 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,442,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
This is definitely being spun into something it is not by tribal people attempting to influence the weak-minded.

If anything, this makes me believe that the substantive part of the yearbook is definitely not a forgery. Why write something additional in your own handwriting after the signature if it was just a forgery anyway? Dumb.
To make it look like it's NOT a forgery duh. That's the oldest trick in the book. Write something in cursive then write something in print to make it look like two different people wrote it. It needs to be analyzed.

Old 12-08-2017, 10:26 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,442,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
bingo!
Duh duh duh

Old 12-08-2017, 10:26 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,299,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post

Does not change that he claimed to have not known her, yet he signed the yearbook. She ALTERED THE YEARBOOK by adding notes. Did not forge, does not take away his lie.

Condemn her, but only after condemning him for much worse.

Old 12-08-2017, 10:27 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,504,883 times
What happens in a court case in the US when a piece of evidence is found to have been tampered with?

Since we have so many legal scholars here I'm sure someone can answer that, yes?

32,095 posts, read 34,702,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoldnorthstate View Post
you do remember that 40/50 years ago, girls were getting married at 15? and younger with parental permission? I remember.
No, I don't remember. I'm pretty sure that's not true. It doesn't even matter because these relationships occurred in the 1980s when no one believed it was acceptable for 30 year old men to date teenagers outside of Pennsylvania Dutch country.

9,254 posts, read 3,584,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
To make it look like it's NOT a forgery duh. That's the oldest trick in the book. Write something in cursive then write something in print to make it look like two different people wrote it. It needs to be analyzed.
If that were true, then why didn't she come out and identify her handwriting upfront and claim it further proves the yearbook's authenticity? Your "double-secret probation"-ish conspiracy theory makes about as much sense as your previous accusation that Hillary Clinton set up the Russia meeting in Trump Tower to entrap the Trump family but then never bothered to raise the meeting during the election.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies