Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2017, 11:45 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,632,444 times

Advertisements

Typical rigth wing lies throughout this thread.

here is what happened

she made note of the date and location in her own hand directly under Roy's signature. ONLY the extremists are lying and pretending she admitted anything negative .

I wonder how some of you guys sleep at night, many Republicans here are unethical and openly lie to support your political views. Of course not all, there are honest good GOP supporters who post on this forum too.
At no point does this woman say she forged Roy's signature or comment. But you smear her anyway. Roy is a sexual predator who pursued and assaulted young girls, yet some of you are willing to post anything you think won't get your banned just to besmirch these women.

here is what she really said.
Quote:

“Beverly, he did sign your yearbook?" ABC’s Tom Llamas asked her.

“He did sign it,” she said.

“And you made some notes underneath?” Llamas asked.

“Yes,” she replied

Roy Moore accuser admits she wrote part of yearbook inscription attributed to Alabama Senate candidate | Fox News

Old 12-08-2017, 11:50 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,598,192 times
The yearbook needs to be analyzed by an INDEPENDENT expert. Until that point, it’s not evidence because it has not been authenticated.

Old 12-08-2017, 11:50 AM

19,603 posts, read 12,206,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
That's right, smear the messenger. That's what the Left always does.

Oh, she "added date and location?" If it was authentic, why did she have to add anything? She has just destroyed her credibility.
In my yearbook I might add the date and place if I was crushing on the person, so I could always remember details of the moment. Maybe she didn't want to admit she was into him.

Old 12-08-2017, 11:51 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,598,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
In my yearbook I might add the date and place if I was crushing on the person, so I could always remember details of the moment. Maybe she didn't want to admit she was into him.
Until it’s authenticated, it’s not evidence of anything.

Old 12-08-2017, 11:52 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,501,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post

here is what happened

she made note of the date and location in her own hand directly under Roy's signature. ONLY the extremists are lying and pretending she admitted anything negative .

I wonder how some of you guys sleep at night, many Republicans here are unethical and openly lie to support your political views. Of course not all, there are honest good GOP supporters who post on this forum too.
At no point does this woman say she forged Roy's signature or comment. But you smear her anyway. Roy is a sexual predator who pursued and assaulted young girls, yet some of you are willing to post anything you think won't get your banned just to besmirch these women.

Stop it. You're positively foaming at the mouth here in an attempt to minimize the reality of it. Very unappealing.

There is a video in this very thread of her and Allred holding a press conference and "reading" the yearbook inscription, and adding her "notes" as part of that inscription. That was an untruthful thing for them to do. It doesn't require an "extremist" to acknowledge that; only somebody with a clear knowledge of the difference between right and wrong.

Old 12-08-2017, 11:56 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,820,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
I agree. It is being said that at the press conference they will present evidence that his signature is authentic.
I assume the change in story (from that video where they both read the complete yearbook message with notes as if Moore wrote it all) is that this evidence would have to prove that the location and date were not authentic. So they had to come clean on that part.
Initially, it was being played as the whole thing including date and location were written by him.
He may of wrote the message but this lady lied in that video. Who can trust her now?
Good thing there are many other accusers against Moore and she is not the only one.
yes they will present evidence from their expert, not very independent is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
No, he wants it to be handed over to his hand picked expert. That's not an independent authority.
so he wants his expert, and she already has her expert, if they disagree then send it to a third party that is independent from both and get the real story here.

Quote:
To be fair, they are supposedly providing evidence from an expert today to prove its authentic. An expert that Gloria hired. Wouldn't it be fair to hand it over to a 3rd party expert?? Otherwise, let his expert review it. In that case, I bet we would be tied. With his expert saying it is forged and hers saying it was authentic.
and that is why a third party that is completely independent is needed here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post

here is what happened

her initial statement was that roy moore signed the yearbook exactly as she showed it the first time. NOW she is claiming that she wrote the notes under the signature, but that roy moore wrote the signature. so she lied first, why? perhaps she is telling the truth NOW, but since she started off with a lie, her current testimony is now suspect, until such time as a completely independent forensic examination can be made. and sorry but one hired by gloria alred is not going to be independent, and neither is one hired by roy moore.

right now the credibility of this woman is in the garbage, until a completely independent exam can be done.

Old 12-08-2017, 11:57 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,324,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
That comment sounds very snarky and elitist. The post right before this calls her a "gem".

Trump loyalists on the attack. Attacking the victim. Trump and Moore have taken some people into the gutter with them.
There's nothing "victim" about her. This gal lives in the gutter and drags others down to her level. For political gain you tools of the left get right down there with her while you package and push her lies. Trump has really destroyed Democrats ability to reason. Tip O'Neill is probably up there sipping a beer and wondering what the hell happened to his party.

Old 12-08-2017, 11:58 AM

23,967 posts, read 15,063,270 times
Quote:
It seems she will have a press conference to admit she added "notes" to the yearbook message written by Moore but not that she forged the whole thing. Either way, it reflects poorly on her. She should have stated that from the beginning instead of passing it all off as his.

Not revealing that addition up front cast grave doubt on the rest of her story. The rest of the story could be all true. Too late now.

Old 12-08-2017, 11:58 AM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Well, what do you know. Roy Moore files a lawsuit and Beverly Moore comes clean.

Roy Moore accuser admits she wrote part of yearbook inscription attributed to Alabama Senate candidate | Fox News

Beverly Young Nelson told ABC News she added the date and place in the inscription in her high school yearbook that she and famed attorney Gloria Allred presented as proof the then-30-something Moore sought an inappropriate relationship with her in the late 1970s

Freakin scumbag crooks.
Notice how folks are ignoring the main part-he did in fact sign it.

Old 12-08-2017, 12:00 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,060,434 times
Senator Roy Moore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies