Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2017, 08:33 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
So OP, what about Sanders who would have gotten a lot of both democratic and republican votes had the democrats not WANTED Hillary.
The evidence doesnt support this either.

In states where Republicans can cross the party line and vote for whatever candidate they wanted, Sanders still lost, by HUGE margins..

Alabama for example went 77.8% Clinton, 19.2% Sanders
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2017, 08:33 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Hillary teamed with Jay-Z to help her get elected but nothing about that right.
Looks like you've covered it real well.

Quote:
Here's what Jay-Z thinks about women... Your kids listen to this crap so how do you expect boys and men to think about women?

You know I - thug em, f8ck em, love em, leave em
Cause I don't f8ckin need em
Take em out the hood, keep em lookin good
But I don't f8ckin feed em

First time they fuss I'm breezin
Talkin bout, "What's the reasons?"
I'm a pimp in every sense of the word, b8tch
Better trust than believe em
In the cut where I keep em
til I need a nut, til I need to beat the guts

Then it's, beep beep and I'm pickin em up
Let em play with the d8ck in the truck
Many chicks wanna put J8gga fist in cuffs
Divorce him and split his bucks

Just because you got good head, I'ma break bread
so you can be livin it up? **** I..
parts with nothin, y'all be frontin

Me give my heart to a woman?
Not for nothin, never happen
I'll be forever mackin
Heart cold as assassins, I got no passion
I got no patience
And I hate waitin..
Hoe get yo' ass in
And let's RI-I-I-I-I-IDE.. check em out now
RI-I-I-I-I-IDE, yeah
And let's RI-I-I-I-I-IDE.. check em out now
RI-I-I-I-I-IDE, yeah

Right wing "whataboutism" is SO amusing.

Carry on.

Old 11-10-2017, 08:37 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,295,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
I'm starting to see a lot of "We didn't like Trump, but Hillary was worse" nonsense, and it's pure revisionism. The GOP field was STACKED with solid conservatives and competent, respectable politicians. It was a great field, and Trump TROUNCED them all. He took some major states with 70% of the primary vote. He was the guy you wanted. Hillary didn't force you to vote for Trump. Own it.
I do own it, and proudly, as Trump continues to lead the world. His speech in Seoul was excellent (not jut my opinion, but also the opinion of Ambassador Bolton). He gave assurance to not only South Korea, but also to the entire region, that America was ready to do whatever is necessary to defend them. It was "Reaganesque" according to Amb. Bolton, and I agree.

Trump's tax plan is a great step to renewing American prosperity (if the Senate Republicans don't torpedo it, which they may do).

Trump is tough on immigration (and illegal migrants), which is what we voted for. We cannot and should not continue to let thousands of immigrants, who are no benefit to our economy, and whom we cannot vet, enter this country (New York terrorist as an example). That program must end.

Those who criticize Trump do so out of ignorance and pure hate.

Old 11-10-2017, 08:37 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,825,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
or maybe people voted for him because they DONT WANT GOVERNMENT mandating every single thing they do, so him not getting anything done is significant.

As for him not getting any "promises" done, cant we argue that Congress is a roadblock given thats where laws are written, while you guys whine about how his EO's are destroying the nation?

But it is HIS CONGRESS ! The GOP controls it all, and if his own team can not support the things he is trying to accomplish, that should tell you something. The man is such an ass that he can't even get his own side to warm up to him and his "ideas".

Obama had the GOP to overcome, and he still got things done. Trump only has Melania and Ivanka on his side, everyone else refuses to go along with him.

Old 11-10-2017, 08:38 AM

25,939 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
^^^^ You made his point for him. Even though Trump has proven to be a horrible President, and has not kept any significant promises to Trumpees, they continue to say "We wanted him and still want him and still support him."

Kinda like people sitting on the deck of a sinking ship saying "The view is now much better because the boat is lower in the water!"
Not the situation at all. Seriously if someone that support Trump is a "Trumpee", imagine what kind of nickname someone would have that supported Clinton? It seems juvenile to keep the name calling going, but I understand your envy of us and the embarrassment you felt when Trump kicked your candidate to the curb.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump...164926081.html up to a A-

ICE: Immigration Arrests Up Nearly 40% Under Donald Trump Immigration arrest up almost 40%

ICE arrests under Trump jump 40 percent as border crossings drop | Fox News

Consumer confidence explodes to a 13-year high - Business Insider Consumer confidence at a 13 year high.

I know that CNN (owned by Time-Warner who donated over $800,000 to try to get Clinton elected) does carry these articles, but sourgrapes can get in the way of being "balanced".

Most of us that voted for Trump knew he had a hard road ahead. Congress people are SO corrupt and spoonfed how they should vote by lobbyists, not to mention that many would like to see Trump removed so that the religious right, Pence, would step in to the POTUS slot. Trying to rip the government from a few corrupt with power behind them is not going to be an easy job, Trump continues to need the support of those Americans who believe that the government should be a government for the people and by the people.

Obama was anti-American and worked very hard to try to destroy our country. He insulted our citizens many time when he addressed the world. He was an evil force that could only have been matched had Hillary been elected. Let him fade into history, and take his sidekick Hillary with him.

Old 11-10-2017, 08:39 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Trump is tough on immigration (and illegal migrants), which is what we voted for. We cannot and should not continue to let thousands of immigrants, who are no benefit to our economy, and whom we cannot vet, enter this country (New York terrorist as an example). That program must end.

This.. Democrats just a few short years ago opposed illegal immigrants, voted for a wall, etc but now that Trump took the same position, they needed to justify their hate by shouting RACISM...

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
By Trumpism, do you mean "nationalism"
Nope
Quote:
and that would be a yes in my case vs globalism. Also, I find the constant name calling of Trump to be.............but then I consider the source. Wonkette? Willie Wonka news? Yeah, I doubt that would interest me.
tRump is nothing if not a juvenile name caller.

Who's a snowflake?

19,719 posts, read 16,825,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I do own it, and proudly, as Trump continues to lead the world. His speech in Seoul was excellent (not jut my opinion, but also the opinion of Ambassador Bolton). He gave assurance to not only South Korea, but also to the entire region, that America was ready to do whatever is necessary to defend them. It was "Reaganesque" according to Amb. Bolton, and I agree.

Trump's tax plan is a great step to renewing American prosperity (if the Senate Republicans don't torpedo it, which they may do).

Either that, or common sense.

Old 11-10-2017, 08:41 AM

4,540 posts, read 2,780,869 times
Lol. All these conservatives trying to distance themselves from Trump supporters. Trump didn't win the primaries because Democrats voted for him.

Old 11-10-2017, 08:42 AM

587 posts, read 304,591 times
All in everyday at work in life.

TRUMP 2020

GET READY FOR SOME MORE MAJOR HEARTBREAKS,
SNOWFLAKES
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies