Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What would it take for Trump's base to abandon him
Shoot someone on 5th avenue 3 2.01%
Impeachment followed by prison sentence 8 5.37%
Repeatedly blame White and Christians for societal problems 20 13.42%
Nothing will make his base abandon him 118 79.19%
Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2017, 03:48 PM

2,112 posts, read 1,140,284 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
you need to get it right.

he didnt call Mexicans rapists and drug dealers. He said some people coming from Mexico "they are bringing drugs, they are bringing rape".
So Trump didn't call Mexicans drug dealers and rapists, he just said that Mexicans are bringing drugs and rape

LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9F6EAMPky4

Old 11-14-2017, 03:52 PM

62,868 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats Grobnick View Post
So Trump didn't call Mexicans drug dealers and rapists, he just said that Mexicans are bringing drugs and rape

LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9F6EAMPky4

No, he said that Mexico is "sending" us their rapists, etc. He said some were good people. Legal immigrants don't get "sent" they come on their own with papers in hand. Mexico is sending us their illegal aliens. Someday I hope you lefties stop the spinning and lies on this.

Old 11-14-2017, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
No, he said that Mexico is "sending" us their rapists, etc. He said some were good people. Legal immigrants don't get "sent" they come on their own with papers in hand. Mexico is sending us their illegal aliens. Someday I hope you lefties stop the spinning and lies on this.
So illegal aliens from Mexico are not Mexicans??? What are they Canadian? Russian? LOL

If Mexico is sending people then those people by definition are Mexican.

Old 11-14-2017, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Because no matter what I list you'll defend it.

Brags about groping married women, makes comments about dating his daughter and her body.

Calls Mexicans rapists and drug dealers and defends Neo Nazis saying they were attacked by antifa.

Re-tweets fake stats from a Neo Nazi about Blacks murdering White people at astronomical rates

So I'll ask again, what would it take for you guys to abandon him because it seems that no matter what he does defend him till the end

How long ago was it that he groped women? I bet their are hardly any men that haven't in some shape or form but if Trump did it long ago the lefties are outraged while their own president Bill Clinton had sex in the Oval office with an intern.

He was complimenting his daughter's looks. He wasn't saying that he'd do anything immoral with her as her father.

Again with this nonsense? I already explained to you about his remarks about Mexicans in another post. Get a grip and stop lying!

He never defended the Neo Nazi "idealogy". No one has a right to attack anyone.

I never heard anything about his tweets about blacks murdering white people. What are the facts and figures though?

The only way I'd abandon Trump is if he gave amnesty to millions of illegal aliens. Happy now?

Old 11-14-2017, 04:01 PM

Quote:
So illegal aliens from Mexico are not Mexicans??? What are they Canadian? Russian? LOL

If Mexico is sending people then those people by definition are Mexican.

Where did I say that? However, the Mexicans he was referring to are the ones coming here or being "sent" here illegally by Mexico, duh. Not those here legally as those here legally don't get "sent". I already told you that so why play word games?

Old 11-14-2017, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
How long ago was it that he groped women? I bet their are hardly any men that haven't in some shape or form but if Trump did it long ago the lefties are outraged while their own president Bill Clinton had sex in the Oval office with an intern.

He was complimenting his daughter's looks. He wasn't saying that he'd do anything immoral with her as her father.

Again with this nonsense? I already explained to you about his remarks about Mexicans in another post. Get a grip and stop lying!

He never defended the Neo Nazi "idealogy". No one has a right to attack anyone.

I never heard anything about his tweets about blacks murdering white people. What are the facts and figures though?

The only way I'd abandon Trump is if he gave amnesty to millions of illegal aliens. Happy now?
What do you think of Reagan granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants?

This should be interesting, spin away

Old 11-14-2017, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Nothing. Absolutely nothing. He could grab Melania and choke her dead on live TV and he'd wind up in jail, but his base would still be writing him love letters and he'd be tweeting from prison.

He could take his son out back of the White House and hang him by the neck in the Rose Garden and go to jail... and (see my last example, that would also happen here).

He could get caught having sex with Ivanka on live television, and they'd all say he was a player and high-five him and try to make her his VP next election cycle.

I think he could walk up to most of them, slap them across the face, torch their homes, and leave them stranded with no job and no money and no house and they'd still claim he did it to Make America Great Again.

Ugh.

I swear, it makes no sense at all.

I could see maybe if it if was charismatic and attractive but he's not. He's ugly and crass.

What a ridiculous post! Takes the prize of exaggeration beyond belief today.

Old 11-14-2017, 04:41 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,435,142 times
Trump s base is in Russia.
He gives the appearance of being Putin s puppet.
His "Family " of Advisors are Russian operatives.
As long as he is in the White House he has a base to support him

Therefore, Nothing less than impeachment and imprisonment will cause him to lose his base.

Old 11-14-2017, 05:09 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
People who do NOT criticize, badmouth and revel in fantasies of a president's imaginary wrongdoings is a cult now.
Not a cult? Please tell us what Trump could do that would make the devoted Following reject him or even criticize him?

Have you read the odes to the Dear Leader posted on a daily basis in this forum? Some are almost comical in their dishonesty--more like satire. Some are slavishly obsequious and difficult to believe posters are not paid. Every once in a while a non-cult member will be honest and admit that he or she supports Trump despite the fact that he is an obnoxious liar and not all that bright--but that is quite rare.

These are not critical thinkers posting adulation and slavish devotion to a con artist and former reality show host. These are truly devoted cult members. They become personally and emotionally offended and defensive if Trump is criticized. This is not normal. It is not a question of whether it is a cult. The question is how is it not a cult?

And, please try to leave Obama and Hillary out of your explanation--that is just another cult tactic. Blame it on people who haven't been around for a year.

This is about the bloviator in chief alone.

Old 11-14-2017, 06:35 PM

2,015 posts, read 1,647,276 times
trump fans are to trump what a 10 year girl is to a boy band.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies