Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2017, 12:21 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,093,273 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
ha ha, FBI says you are WRONG.. HA! so who cares what you say. The people entrusted by the people to deal with this have ruled.

your claims are ruled FALSE, WRONG FAKE UNTRUE.

FBI ruling .. says you pghquest are wrong wrong wrong. 33,000 times wrong.
You mean just like this thread..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2017, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
LYING under oath is illegal.

You are quoting a definition of collusion used for legal purposes but collusion AS I SAID *sigh*.
I was unaware that we changed standards from illegal, to not illegal, in order to pronounce guilt..

Old 11-14-2017, 12:25 PM

Quote:
your post shows you know very little about law.

because wait for it, wait... it can be. there ya go. It can be illegal. now it is up to you to figure out how and why, i can't be bothered explaining this stuff to you repeatedly while you pretend you don't understand what anyone is talking about.

little donnie messed up.
haha, moving the goal post to "it can be" illegal.. but its up to everyone else to validate your made up ****..

Old 11-14-2017, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Oh, grow up for once, will you? That's like saying it's legal for me to withdraw money from my bank account, why should it be illegal for you to rob it? It all depends on what the information is, how it was requested or solicited, and how it was obtained. And from whom. If you're incapable of grasping these basic facts, you have no business trying to have a serious discussion about it.
Not even close similar.

In this scenario it would be LEGAL for Donald Trump to release his tax returns, even "leaked" through Wikileaks, ILLEGAL for others..

You cant grasp basic facts which is why this is so funny...

Old 11-14-2017, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbernard View Post
Nope.

I suggest you look up the facts surrounding the case. Those emails were supposed to be deleted months before any subpoena, based on their standard archival deletions of "x" amount of days for old emails.
I stopped here because "supposed to be" deleted, but wasnt, is not a legal defense..

Old 11-14-2017, 12:29 PM

Quote:
cool story , now point to the charges levied against Hillary Clinton?
Funny you dont have the same standard in regards to Trump

but just wait.. wait I tell ya, hold your breath, stomp your feet, any day now he will be arrested for NOT disclosing HIS OWN tax returns.

haha

Old 11-14-2017, 12:33 PM

693 posts, read 356,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I stopped here because "supposed to be" deleted, but wasnt, is not a legal defense..
It's not a defense. What it is, is evidence that the emails were supposed to have already been deleted months PRIOR to the order, therefore, it shows that the emails weren't deleted because of the order.

That, coupled with the fact that none of the recovered deleted emails had anything to do with those that were ordered to be handed over, shows us even more, that there was no intent to purposely delete emails related to the case.

Those claiming she committed a crime, are doing so based on suppositions, not facts. Suppositions don't land people in jail.

Old 11-14-2017, 12:37 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,625,643 times
Quote:
Not even close similar.

In this scenario it would be LEGAL for Donald Trump to release his tax returns, even "leaked" through Wikileaks, ILLEGAL for others..

You cant grasp basic facts which is why this is so funny...
Why do you keep babbling gibberish about tax returns? What does this have to do with anything?

Old 11-14-2017, 12:41 PM

10,529 posts, read 6,162,156 times
Quote:
I was unaware that we changed standards from illegal, to not illegal, in order to pronounce guilt..

Dear oh dear.....

Old 11-14-2017, 12:42 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,634,317 times
Quote:
Funny you dont have the same standard in regards to Trump

but just wait.. wait I tell ya, hold your breath, stomp your feet, any day now he will be arrested for NOT disclosing HIS OWN tax returns.

haha
trump is POTUS, Hillary is a private citizen. When she WAS in office it was completely appropriate to investigate the allegations . But she has been out of office for a while now and everything has been checked rechecked and checked again.

TRUMP is POTUS as i type. There are a huge number of conflicts, obstruction, conspiracy, and false statements to be checked out.

so YES YES i have a different standard i hold my POTUS to a much higher standard than just about any member of gov past or present. dont you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies