U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2017, 11:56 AM

11,917 posts, read 3,605,489 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
Although I understand this is a holiday celebration and not an everyday occurrence, it is not the "Mall of the World" they took over for their celebration, it's the Mall Of America. Most people are not bothered that there are places in the world where people other than white Christians are the majority. Some people are bothered that there are still places in the world where white Christians are still the majority though, it often seems. Anywhere a white Christian(or even white secular) majority exists, efforts to flood the areas with third world immigrants and refugees are soon to follow, and anyone who objects in any way is now labeled a nazi.

Again, it's not a big deal that muslim Americans come out to celebrate a muslim holiday, but your accusation towards the OP that "it really bugs you that there are other people in the world than white Christians" is disingenuous at best. I doubt OP has ever bothered to point out malls full of muslims in muslim dominated areas of the world.
Actually, the OP is pretty fond of pointing out pretty much anything potentially negative about Muslims anywhere.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2017, 11:56 AM

429 posts, read 153,648 times
Wow people still go to malls.

Old 11-14-2017, 12:05 PM

11,917 posts, read 3,605,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffer6583 View Post
Wow people still go to malls.
I don't know what it's like there now, but the year it opened, MOA got more tourists than the Grand Canyon.

And really, how sad is that?

Old 11-14-2017, 12:07 PM

10,930 posts, read 5,009,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
https://youtu.be/6OO1UVqFTYI

Can you recognize this as this is how Mall of America looks when you visit. On twitter this video was going the rounds and having visited the mall approx a decade ago this was not how I remember seeing the same mall.
I can recognize that it is the Mall of America.

And are these people not allowed to be in America?

What exactly is your point? Please, be specific - we are all so curious.

Old 11-14-2017, 12:17 PM

11,988 posts, read 16,716,959 times
Quote:

Can you recognize this as this is how Mall of America looks when you visit. On twitter this video was going the rounds and having visited the mall approx a decade ago this was not how I remember seeing the same mall.
Did you miss the description where it said this is Eid-al-Adha? Of course you're going to see many people dressed in religious garb - they're there for an event celebrating their religious holiday! Oy vey.

Perhaps you should stay indoors if other people concern you so?

Old 11-14-2017, 12:30 PM

66,237 posts, read 33,625,909 times
Quote:

YIKES! Look at all that female oppression.

Old 11-14-2017, 07:35 PM

2,522 posts, read 985,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
You argue that left wing moonbats don't speak for the entire left while you try to lump the entire right in with a few right wing moonbats. And if you look through my posts on this thread, I haven't said anything about being upset over muslims congregating at a mall to celebrate Ramadan. Perhaps if they were taking over every mall in the country for their celebration I might be a little concerned that their influence is growing too quickly, but one mall in one area that has been known to have a large muslim population for years now is not concerning to me.
Funny how in your response to my post you say you're not a righty. Next thing I know it's about the left wing moon bats.

Old 11-15-2017, 01:22 AM

1,089 posts, read 473,047 times
Here’s something I don’t remember about MOA — Muslim call to prayer echoing around. It maybe interfering with freedom of religion through endorsing a religious practice in public.

Where’s Trump !?

Watch how a cute little American girl reacting to call to prayer:

https://youtu.be/TGqhkJ9BJDU

Old 11-15-2017, 03:30 AM

25,821 posts, read 39,035,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Well, then post some video of that and at least TRY to make an actual logical argument, instead of lying about this video and having a panic attack about all them scary-looking Muslim women pushing baby carts through a christian mall. This whole thread is total bull****.
Travel around the world and open your eyes!

Btw you can use YouTube and see videos so you can write from your computer any comments.

Butnyou have to start being open to check cities and places and you probably never heard of most cities and how cities have changed.

Just like many posters who just attack with nothing to back up their claim.

Liberals can only attack but stand for nothing than equality and blame racism.

Liberal equality only goes to the point what THEY feel is ok.

Old 11-15-2017, 03:33 AM

25,821 posts, read 39,035,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
Actually, the OP is pretty fond of pointing out pretty much anything potentially negative about Muslims anywhere.
There are many good Muslims but sadly they hardly ever speak out against violence against gays!

So much for inclusion!

80% of all terrorist attacks or maybe even higher percentage of attacks since 9/11 were caused by Muslims

The religion of Peace!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or