U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2017, 03:50 AM

13,432 posts, read 7,367,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado^ View Post
Isn't he the guy with the gerbil?
Wrong liberal. You're thinking of Gere.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2017, 05:10 AM

4,173 posts, read 2,931,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Wrong liberal. You're thinking of Gere.
Oh the irony of talking about attacking people with no substantiation!

Leave it to a conservative to buy into ridiculous urban myths that destroy a persons reputation.

And then complain about the other guy.

I don't know nothing about Richard Gere, but darn certain that he never did anything with a gerbil or even to deserve character assassination on that level. Not sure he even got political. That is just the epitome of hateful shiat, right there!

What were you all saying about not being fair to Roy Moore?

Old 11-16-2017, 07:51 AM

10,821 posts, read 10,149,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
You mean, such as when the proper Conservatives called his predecessor and family names?

Drumpf (The name born with).

Rump

Frump

Lump

Dump

Bump

Drump

Trumpelstiltskin

Having been one who has bullied and called others names all of his life, and as a 70-year old during the campaign (which others did not), having been offensive, without honesty, character and more - I don't think there having been names made up for him really matters. Has he taken the higher ground or set a good example? Is he being a mature adult?

The major difference is, that though name-calling is uneccessary and derogatory, those being kind and thoughtful, free of negative characteristics, are ones who do not warrant being called names.
Personally, when I see you guys calling Trump names, it doesn’t make me think less of Trump. It makes me think less of you. Only Trump can make me think less of Trump, and he does a pretty good job of it on his own.

It doesn’t make much of a difference whether it is perceived as deserved or not. Mark Twain once said “Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience.”

When I see you guys doing it, I think, wow, a bunch of grown men and women acting like children. Heck we have senior citizens on this board that partake in childish name calling. I feel sorry for them that this is what they are reduced to.

For what it’s worth, I thought the Obama name calling was equally childish. Criticize him over policy and you may sound intelligent. Call him names and you just sound like a partisan child.

Old 11-16-2017, 09:26 AM

19,465 posts, read 17,705,192 times
Why are Trump fans such snowflakes? All you hear from them are their constant whining.

Old 11-16-2017, 09:32 AM

2,112 posts, read 783,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Baldwin is a hateful bully. Like too many leftists these days .

Their constant chants of Trump being the world person in the world is ridiculous.

Hollywood just has to look in their own backyard to see people that are a lot worse than Trump.
With Weinstein etc

They are never really specific of the things Trump has done either. They just wanted to repeat the same thing over hoping people will believe them .
Trump is Hollywood and Trump deserves every criticism that is hurled at him

Old 11-16-2017, 09:33 AM

3,368 posts, read 1,788,349 times
Alec Baldwin definitely knows how to be mean.

These are just a few of his targets other than Trump.

Ex wife
Daughter
Taxi driver
Photographers(multiple times)
Airline employee

Old 11-16-2017, 09:37 AM

2,112 posts, read 783,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
Alec Baldwin definitely knows how to be mean.

These are just a few of his targets other than Trump.

Ex wife
Daughter
Taxi driver
Photographers(multiple times)
Airline employee
Agreed and none of them deserved it, Trump does however

Old 11-16-2017, 11:27 PM

5,134 posts, read 2,057,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Personally, when I see you guys calling Trump names, it doesn’t make me think less of Trump. It makes me think less of you. Only Trump can make me think less of Trump, and he does a pretty good job of it on his own.

It doesn’t make much of a difference whether it is perceived as deserved or not. Mark Twain once said “Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience.”

When I see you guys doing it, I think, wow, a bunch of grown men and women acting like children. Heck we have senior citizens on this board that partake in childish name calling. I feel sorry for them that this is what they are reduced to.

For what it’s worth, I thought the Obama name calling was equally childish. Criticize him over policy and you may sound intelligent. Call him names and you just sound like a partisan child.
You mean, like the guy who posted this below, which I was responding to due to this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Your "lib tards" comment just makes you sound as childish as the Leftist here that call Trump, Trumpf, tRump or any other child like expression. Take the higher ground. The so called Intelligent Liberal that uses such childish insults are neither intelligent or Liberal.
HE started it... Lol...😉

Old 11-16-2017, 11:44 PM

9,701 posts, read 7,221,515 times
Baldwin is awesome. A good actor, funny on SNL and patriot. Couldn't agree with him more.

Old 11-17-2017, 05:34 AM

5,520 posts, read 5,113,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
Baldwin is awesome. A good actor, funny on SNL and patriot. Couldn't agree with him more.
Baldwin is a child abuser, but, you think he's awesome so that's okay with you.

oy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies