Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2017, 06:00 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,990,937 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Baldwin is a hateful bully. Like too many leftists these days .

Their constant chants of Trump being the world person in the world is ridiculous.

Hollywood just has to look in their own backyard to see people that are a lot worse than Trump.
With Weinstein etc

They are never really specific of the things Trump has done either. They just wanted to repeat the same thing over hoping people will believe them .
Not a fan of Baldwin but I disagreewith you. Trump is one of the worst people in the world. I don't feel ridiculous at all for thinking that.

He is the epitome of the man we are condeming right now. A man who has verbally and physically (by his own admission) attacked women sexually. A rich man who believes in using the system for his own benefit and even abusing the system for his owne benefit. He's the swamp personified.

As for being specific - -BULL....there are endless posts here on specifics of inappropriate behavior and talk. There are countless articles of accusations made against him....not just on sexual matters but also his immoral businss tactics. It is repeated over and over and over because folks like you - -no matter how often are shown tape of Trump owning his disgusting character and behavior , you refuse to hear and see the truth.

This isn't because he is a Republican. Not at all. i know many decent Republicans.

So don't call me a leftie -- I would be as likely to vote right with the proper candidate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2017, 11:50 AM

30,991 posts, read 22,039,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Not a fan of Baldwin but I disagreewith you. Trump is one of the worst people in the world. I don't feel ridiculous at all for thinking that.

He is the epitome of the man we are condeming right now. A man who has verbally and physically (by his own admission) attacked women sexually. A rich man who believes in using the system for his own benefit and even abusing the system for his owne benefit. He's the swamp personified.

As for being specific - -BULL....there are endless posts here on specifics of inappropriate behavior and talk. There are countless articles of accusations made against him....not just on sexual matters but also his immoral businss tactics. It is repeated over and over and over because folks like you - -no matter how often are shown tape of Trump owning his disgusting character and behavior , you refuse to hear and see the truth.

This isn't because he is a Republican. Not at all. i know many decent Republicans.

So don't call me a leftie -- I would be as likely to vote right with the proper candidate.
Whats ridiculous is Trump needs no help looking bad without the regular news media adding their bias to all Trump related stories. Like said above, it only makes them lose their credibility.

When Trump starts freeing Terrorists, attacking other countries that did nothing to us, Libya, Syria, Yemen. Losing 2000 US servicemen on his watch, Afganistan, we can hold him in the same light as the Polished, Peace Prize winning previous POTUS. Until then we can look at Trump as being a superior president and humanitarian

Old 11-17-2017, 11:54 AM

3,866 posts, read 4,076,380 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOH9trJLedk

Old 11-20-2017, 05:17 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,990,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Whats ridiculous is Trump needs no help looking bad without the regular news media adding their bias to all Trump related stories. Like said above, it only makes them lose their credibility.

When Trump starts freeing Terrorists, attacking other countries that did nothing to us, Libya, Syria, Yemen. Losing 2000 US servicemen on his watch, Afganistan, we can hold him in the same light as the Polished, Peace Prize winning previous POTUS. Until then we can look at Trump as being a superior president and humanitarian
It isn't the media -- it's Trump's tweets, his own words on years of interviews.

You are going to blame the media for airing the tapes.

As for the military actions -- has Trump brought all the soldiers home -- really? When did this happened -- I must have missed it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies