Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2017, 10:44 AM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
I reported the thread. I'm tired of disproved conspiracy theories being peddled here. This isn't Fox news.
"I'm tired of disproved conspiracy theories"

Like trump's collusion with the Russians.

Even VERY LIBERAL dem Sen. Diane Fienstein said last week or that she has seen NOTING to substantiate the "conspiracy theory" and she is on the Senate Intelligence committee.

" This isn't Fox news"

That is funny.

It WASN'T FOX who had to make the retractions and even fire people for the "fake "news that reported on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2017, 10:47 AM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
show me exactly 1 place where we are "throwing the constitution in the trash"?

31 Republicans in the House wrote a letter to the ATTYGen 2 months ago. requesting special council.

and don't dare bring up Roy Moore. NOT after the years and YEARS YOUR SIDE covered for Bill Clintons sexual escapades.

As for Moore, there were accusations with NO evidence until the 5th accuser produced a year book with his signature in it. Everyone I know of has said, if that is his signature, then he needs to step aside. most talk radio guys have already backed away from him as has the party.

Evidently what MAGA is, is digging out the actual TREASON perpetrated on America by the previous administration. because it sure looks like that's exactly what happened!
"there were accusations with NO evidence until the 5th accuser produced a year book with his signature in it."

Moore's attorney is requesting a writing analyst be done on the writing and signature in the year book.

Old 11-16-2017, 10:55 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"there were accusations with NO evidence until the 5th accuser produced a year book with his signature in it."

Moore's attorney is requesting a writing analyst be done on the writing and signature in the year book.
Even if it is his signature, that doesnt prove rape..it proves he signed the yearbook..

Old 11-16-2017, 11:16 AM

57,284 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
the congressman STATED it in his comments! good grief. stop soft peddling. it part of the congressional record. I don't care what you've seen.

31 republicans (not 2) requested an independent counsel
Just tell us one glaring fact that was missing in the original investigation rather than just stating the congressman said so.

Old 11-16-2017, 11:16 AM

24,406 posts, read 23,065,142 times
She could have avoided a yellow rag like MJ and had her case told to a more main stream legit journalism outlet. No, I guess she couldn't.

Old 11-16-2017, 11:17 AM

57,284 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"I'm tired of disproved conspiracy theories"

Like trump's collusion with the Russians.

Even VERY LIBERAL dem Sen. Diane Fienstein said last week or that she has seen NOTING to substantiate the "conspiracy theory" and she is on the Senate Intelligence committee.

" This isn't Fox news"

That is funny.

It WASN'T FOX who had to make the retractions and even fire people for the "fake "news that reported on.
Just more broad claims by Fox News and no specific facts, this was already investigated.

Old 11-16-2017, 11:39 AM

24,406 posts, read 23,065,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Even if it is his signature, that doesnt prove rape..it proves he signed the yearbook..
>>> I had to take a local talk radio host to task for this. She's anti Trump and said is a lukewarm apologist for Hillary. Its a little weird since she is pretty main stream politically, neither left or right. Its her job to have callers from both sides sound off and respond to them. Anyway, she's been very critical of Moore and I admit that he does seem to be a creepy guy. Of course, the Podestas and the Clintons and any Hollywood mogul make him look like Ned Flanders, but that's another discussion.
But I said that she chooses to ignore that these accusations and the investigations of the press were 100% politically motivated and originated the day he won the primary and they waited until the very last minute to bring them forward. The election was the focus, not the crimes or charges. That and dragging Gloria Allred in didn't help dispel that image.
That he was the judge in that womans divorce hearing and the possibility the signature stamp being copied is interesting. Likewise some of the other accusations are suspect given background investigations.
I think there may be something here that makes him look bad, but theres also the possibility some of it has been falsified and doctored to strengthen the case against him. So maybe the election has to be put on hold.
In New Jersey there was the Torracelli scandal where he refused to drop out until finally forced to at the last minute. Legally the limit had past the point where they could field another democrat candidate. The law said they couldn't, but a judge overturned the law citing the people needed a right to have a candidate run.
Speaking of New Jersey, I guess the charges against Menendez, the sexual charges, now don't seem so "fake". Its all about the timing.

Old 11-16-2017, 02:07 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,822,067 times
Quote:
post of the day? more like Liberal Hypocrisy post of the day.... until you doubled down;

Republicans haven't demanded the release of taxes. and based on the LIES told by dems about Mit Romney and his taxes No republican should ever release their taxes. News flash, there is NO REQUIREMENT TO DO SO.
NEWS FLASH there is no requirement to sell assets. NONE>
and DUDE John F Kennedy made his BROTHER the Attny Gen.!

holy carp can you NOT be more hypocritical?

NOTHING you just said reflects on "what republicans used to believe in"

and shoot, democrats have proven time and again, you don't believe in anything but power. Bill Clinton commits a felony and you give him a pass. Obama repeatedly used the constitution to wipe his butt and you clap for his effort (DACA and giving billions to insurance companies just to name 2).

not a peep from your side.

so excuse me if my attitude is you don't get a vote in what we "should" or should not do. Heck Ted Kennedy was both a murderer and "the LION of the SENATE" and was given a state funeral.

so all of you PROGS and just..... do what the TOS of C-D precludes me from suggesting.
Like I said, Republicans cannot ask an opposing candidate for any of those items since they are letting Trump slide on all of those points. Who cares if the Clintons profited from from anything personally? Trump is doing the same thing now.

And the only one wiping his butt with the Constitution is Trump. Suggesting what the Justice Department should be investigating by lamenting that he can't specifically ask for it is beyond his authority. They don't personally work for him.

Old 11-16-2017, 02:18 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,822,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Kind of sounds like what the left is doing to Trump.
Too bad facts are on the "side" of the "left".

But I don't remember the "left" conspiring with Russians, our arch geo-political rival for the last 72 years, lead by a person who has no issue trashing Americans over the Russian leader.

Trump takes the word of Putin that the Russians didn't interfere with our election over proof given to him by the leaders of our intelligence agencies, who swore under oath in front of Congress that Russia interfered with our election.

Old 11-16-2017, 02:33 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soy sauce View Post
She isn’t coined “crooked” Hillary for nothing.
She was coined that by another crook. Crooked Trump!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies