Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Al Franken Resign
Yes 165 55.00%
No 82 27.33%
Not sure/maybe/depends/other 53 17.67%
Voters: 300. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2017, 03:06 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,711,717 times

Advertisements

Franken needs to be sent to the BIG HOUSE so the hungry inmates, eager for new prisoners, can get him alone in the laundry room.

Old 11-24-2017, 03:07 PM

18,579 posts, read 10,579,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Franken needs to be sent to the BIG HOUSE so the hungry inmates, eager for new prisoners, can get him alone in the laundry room.
Only if trump is his roomate.

Old 11-24-2017, 03:14 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,211,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kool Keeth View Post
Why doesn't he flat out deny these allegations? Why doesn't Franken unequivocally say "I NEVER GRABBED THEIR REAR ENDS"...?

Am I the only one who thinks his inability to say that, that that incriminates him?
I only read about one--the woman at the county fair, which Franken doesn't remember. Any 'anonymous' are pretty much not credible.

He's honest--that's all.

Sarah Huckabee virtually said that if you don't admit it or lie, then it's ok. Franken is honest and has no problem with an ethics investigation. Compare that to the liar in chief and Roy Moore.

Al Franken makes a new apology amid sexual harassment allegations - Business Insider

Old 11-24-2017, 03:21 PM

23,964 posts, read 32,283,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kool Keeth View Post
In the interest of fully disclosure, I HATE Franken. Think he's one of the most disgusting and embarrassing things to ever happen to the state of Minnesota. That said, I have a couple things to say:

1. the first (now there are several) accuser of the butt grabbing in the photo seems very unhurt but this whole thing. She was all smiles and smiling for her first TV interview. She certainly doesn't come off as rattled.

2. I wondered if Franken had just put his hand behind her back and maybe on accident hit her or place his hand just at the bottom of her back just above her butt and it wasn't literally a "grabbing" incident.

3. There are now more accusers. So this might have been something he did, but it doesn't make sense to me...why would he do this?

So I don't know. I thought he was a disgrace prior to even waltzing into Wellstone's Seat, but if more accusers keep coming forward (I didn't find the first accuser very convincing, or at least she doesn't seem at all effected by what happened), Franken will have some explaining to do.

Well, you could have fooled me!

Your hatred is rather obvious. Not sure why the "full disclosure" was needed.

Old 11-24-2017, 03:27 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,929,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I only read about one--the woman at the county fair, which Franken doesn't remember. Any 'anonymous' are pretty much not credible.

He's honest--that's all.

Sarah Huckabee virtually said that if you don't admit it or lie, then it's ok. Franken is honest and has no problem with an ethics investigation. Compare that to the liar in chief and Roy Moore.

Al Franken makes a new apology amid sexual harassment allegations - Business Insider
I'll compare it. There is photographic proof that Franken is a predatory pig. There is no such proof with regard to Trump or Moore - just more smears and dirty tricks from the left.

Hopefully the folks in Alabama are smart enough to see through this latest smear campaign by the left.

Old 11-24-2017, 03:50 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,063,487 times
Quote:

He's honest--that's all.

There's another lady that just came forward, not anonymous. Otherwise I would agree with you.

STILL, that should have made it an even easier statement to make against anonymous accusers, don't you think, "I DENY ANY AND ALL OF IT.."????

Old 11-24-2017, 03:54 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,063,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
Well, you could have fooled me!

Your hatred is rather obvious. Not sure why the "full disclosure" was needed.
Anyone who couldn't see he was a piece of filth prior to stealing Wellstone's Seat...well they have some explaining to do, in my opinion.

Old 11-24-2017, 03:56 PM

13,389 posts, read 6,409,313 times
Quote:

He's honest--that's all.

That is one of the most ridiculous apologies I've ever seen.

Are we supposed to believe that he doesn't know it's inappropriate to grope his constituents butts?

Was he raised by wolves?

Old 11-24-2017, 05:55 PM

5,661 posts, read 3,510,458 times
I believe Frankin is a Perv.
He did this stuff in his 50's (busted) he has done it before and will do it again.

His wife.....is she an accomplice by turning a blind eye, is she ignorant, or what?
To me, she should be be accountable also.

Old 11-24-2017, 05:59 PM

5,661 posts, read 3,510,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
That is one of the most ridiculous apologies I've ever seen.

Are we supposed to believe that he doesn't know it's inappropriate to grope his constituents butts?

Was he raised by wolves?
Wolves raise their young a whole lot better!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies