Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Amid Numerous Allegations, Should Trump Resign?
Yes 44 56.41%
No 25 32.05%
Other - Explain 9 11.54%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2017, 10:44 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,225,728 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Do you have any proof to back it up?
https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000...8-b6fe46f40000

Quote:
Defendant Trump initiated sexual contact with Plaintiff at four different parties.

On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied Plaintiff to a bed, exposed himself to Plaintiff, and then proceeded to forcibly rape Plaintiff.

During the course of this savage sexual attack, Plaintiff loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but with no effect.

Defendant Trump responded to Plaintiff’s pleas by violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.

Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened Plaintiff that, were she ever to reveal any of the details of the sexual and physical abuse of her by Defendant Trump, Plaintiff and her family would be physically harmed if not killed.
"Plaintiff" was a 13yo girl who had been flown to Epstein's pedo island.

An interesting video if you choose to watch:

[vimeo]176181706[/vimeo]
https://vimeo.com/176181706

Specifically around the 15min mark:
Katie goes on to describe why Trump had an appreciation for her. In the video (@ 15:46) she says: "Donald Trump had specifically asked about me because I reminded him of his daughter... and she's 13 as well..." and "He took a liking to me because I looked like his daughter..."

Old 11-17-2017, 11:01 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,626,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Given the direction this country has been and is still headed it might not be a bad idea to start load'n up that mule now...

Truly. It would be quite refreshing to even just take a couple months and disappear. At least out I the mountains everything is plumb honest. I'll be dealing with mountain lions, coyotes, badgers, skunks, porcupines, raccoons, and an occasional bear. My mule (I'll probably take a good horse to) will let me kow when any come a callin' or are prowling about and I'll know, regardless of whether their intent is to thieve hurt or more likely to just ask I share and pass the time they will be pure dee honest about any of it.

Oh, I forgot rattlers. And I think rattlers get a bad rap. They are THE most honest critters on Earth. You know right from the start exactly where you stand. Congress is NOT a den of snakes. That's an insult to snakes.

Last edited by NVplumber; 11-17-2017 at 11:25 AM..

Old 11-17-2017, 11:11 AM

9,437 posts, read 7,368,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Since you're obviously not aware, allow me: That IS how it works. For Republicans.
According to Seattle liberalsit takes at least 6 accusations of sexually abusing children before an elected official will step down. Until then it's Ok to revile the victims and defend the predator.

Old 11-17-2017, 11:21 AM

39,869 posts, read 26,503,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post

[vimeo]176181706[/vimeo]
[vimeo]176181706[/vimeo]

Katie goes on to describe why Trump had an appreciation for her. In the video (@ 15:46) she says: "Donald Trump had specifically asked about me because I reminded him of his daughter... and she's 13 as well..." and "He took a liking to me because I looked like his daughter..."
Just curious-would this be the same case that was filed a few weeks before the election...and then dropped within days of it? Concerning an event that happened in 1994?

Old 11-17-2017, 11:26 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,978,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post

[vimeo]176181706[/vimeo]

Was this the now adult women who was going to have a press conference but canceled at the last minute? Then dropped the case?

Edit: Yes, I see it was. Maybe she was paid off and this really happened. Maybe she was scared because many more people besides Trump were actually involved. Maybe she was lying (the whole daughter thing is a little suspicious) However, since she has dropped the suit we really cannot claim Trump sexually abused a 13 year old when the accusation has been voluntarily dismissed by the accuser. There are enough allegations against him that seem to have more merit .

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...awsuit-dropped

Old 11-17-2017, 11:35 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,253,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
This was debunked a year ago. I haven't read the whole thread but I'm sure someone mentioned already that Jeffrey Epstein is Bill's buddy not Trump's. Just because they all socialized among the rich in NYC means nothing. Bill's name is on the flight log of Epstein's Lolita Express.

Trump actually banned Epstein from Mar a Lago. Read The Clintons' War on Women.
Even if we ignore this one, what about the 17 others?

Where there's smoke...

Look, Trump barging into the dressing rooms to ogle the Miss America contestants while they're naked (documented from MULTIPLE SOURCES) is worse than Old Franken pretending to grab a chick's boobs while she was in body armor.

Come on. If Franken was on camera barging in on her to ogle her while she was naked, I'd ask for his immediate resignation.

Old 11-17-2017, 11:43 AM

7,474 posts, read 7,033,677 times
I'd be shocked if Trump hasn't raped somebody, honestly.

While most politicians at the national level are at least somewhat shady - of both parties - and both parties have at least a few real "winners," the far right has the lion's share of bigots, molesters, and overall stooges these days. Trump is simply the "head stooge" of the lot of them. His runaway ego, staggering immaturity, mind-boggling ignorance, bigotry, borderline illegal (to effectively illegal) business behavior are enough to suggest that resignation would be in everyone's best interest. But top it off with his obvious mindset that women are sex toys, and anyone can figure out where that world view plus his life-long immunity to accountability will take you.

As I said, if Trump hasn't forced himself on at least one woman - and who knows who else - in his life, I would be shocked. Obvious megalomaniac sociopaths with misogynistic beliefs like him are not likely to follow the rules when they can get away with something, and Trump's entire worthless life has been about getting away with things.

Old 11-17-2017, 11:51 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,253,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
I'd be shocked if Trump hasn't raped somebody, honestly.

While most politicians at the national level are at least somewhat shady - of both parties - and both parties have at least a few real "winners," the far right has the lion's share of bigots, molesters, and overall stooges these days. Trump is simply the "head stooge" of the lot of them. His runaway ego, staggering immaturity, mind-boggling ignorance, bigotry, borderline illegal (to effectively illegal) business behavior are enough to suggest that resignation would be in everyone's best interest. But top it off with his obvious mindset that women are sex toys, and anyone can figure out where that world view plus his life-long immunity to accountability will take you.

As I said, if Trump hasn't forced himself on at least one woman - and who knows who else - in his life, I would be shocked. Obvious megalomaniac sociopaths with misogynistic beliefs like him are not likely to follow the rules when they can get away with something, and Trump's entire worthless life has been about getting away with things.
He raped his first wife. She only withdrew charges because he wrote her a large check as part of their divorce settlement. She had damage to her body from this rape. It's documented.

I know lots of people don't think a married guy can rape his wife, but he pulled the woman's hair out, yelled at her, and forcibly had sex with her, tearing her skin in her genital area.

That's rape.

So, yeah... there's at least one woman he has raped. And, I know he talks to Ivana pretty often, but I'm sure she's getting something out of it. Plenty of women who have been raped by their husbands still speak to them sometimes. Especially if they had kids together and now have grandkids together.

Old 11-17-2017, 11:54 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,978,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
He raped his first wife. She only withdrew charges because he wrote her a large check as part of their divorce settlement. She had damage to her body from this rape. It's documented.

I know lots of people don't think a married guy can rape his wife, but he pulled the woman's hair out, yelled at her, and forcibly had sex with her, tearing her skin in her genital area.

That's rape.

So, yeah... there's at least one woman he has raped. And, I know he talks to Ivana pretty often, but I'm sure she's getting something out of it. Plenty of women who have been raped by their husbands still speak to them sometimes. Especially if they had kids together and now have grandkids together.
While he may have raped Ivana, I have no idea. She has publicly stated that he did not. They are very good friends today and she is one of his biggest defenders and supporters. For you to state that he did in fact rape her is very irresponsible on your part. You are lying. You do not know. Unless you were there, her doctor who examined her after the alleged rape, or her best friend going on hearsay, than you have no authority to state HE RAPED HIS FIRST WIFE. You really don't know.

Old 11-18-2017, 04:41 AM

35,692 posts, read 21,049,622 times
I don’t know what is true or not, but what ever it is. Good bad or indifferent please bring it into the light. Problem with us, HUGE Protection surround the elite. Money buys silence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies