Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which party tolerates perverts more?
Republicans tolerate perverts more. 69 41.57%
Democrats tolerate perverts more. 66 39.76%
Both parties equally tolerate perverts. 27 16.27%
Neither party tolerates perverts. 4 2.41%
Voters: 166. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2017, 07:10 AM

268 posts, read 225,873 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Creeps Like this?
Pictures don't lie but I think in 2 of these he's with his daughter. But I have read and heard on TV that he liked them much younger than himself. Mrs Trump herself is an example. There is over a 20 yr difference in their ages.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2017, 07:17 AM

268 posts, read 225,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Oh, this stupid question?

Once you get to high school, you'll learn signals. There are things like flirting and innuendo that are signals.

Start paying attention, and you most likely won't die a virgin.
I can hardly believe you're suggesting all those women wanted kisses forced on them, especially the married woman who he claimed he harassed and still couldn't "get." And I cannot believe that those women whose crotches he admitted he grabbed WANTED him to do that.

I am not says you are, but you sound like one of those men from the past who didn't believe woman are or were raped. That they all someone wanted and invited it, discouraging women who were raped to come forward and report it.

Old 11-19-2017, 07:35 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,904,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatesKat View Post
Pictures don't lie but I think in 2 of these he's with his daughter. But I have read and heard on TV that he liked them much younger than himself. Mrs Trump herself is an example. There is over a 20 yr difference in their ages.
Agreed.
Plus it shows that even the Future President is not immune to this sort of behavior, hopefully it will open more peoples eyes to an issue that has been too long ignored and more progress can be made on better educating our future generations.

Old 11-19-2017, 07:41 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,386,575 times
The nice part about this poll is that it has uncovered nearly unanimous agreement on an issue that crosses party line: It is that we can agree that we do not agree with the statement that neither party tolerates perverts.

Chalk one up for the America Way!

Old 11-19-2017, 07:43 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,484,702 times
Quote:

I'm no big fan of the Clinton's but this is absurd and unfair. Monica was a totally willing adult participant in the sex-play between her and Bill. Adultery in Washington is not a rare thing. She never said he abused her or coerced her in any way. Hillery did not destroy her. Monica is doing pretty good in life the last I heard.

Adultery may be immoral but it's not "perverted."

You're right she wasn't forced to give him a BJ huge difference between the two. She knew what she was doing.

Old 11-19-2017, 07:49 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,525,305 times
Quote:
I'm no big fan of the Clinton's but this is absurd and unfair. Monica was a totally willing adult participant in the sex-play between her and Bill. Adultery in Washington is not a rare thing. She never said he abused her or coerced her in any way. Hillery did not destroy her. Monica is doing pretty good in life the last I heard.

Adultery may be immoral but it's not "perverted."
No, Monica was in no position to give consent.

Old 11-19-2017, 07:54 AM

30,032 posts, read 11,623,237 times
I am having trouble choosing between the Republicrats or the Demicons. They are so similar its hard to tell them apart. Seems like they are really just one big party with two branches.

Ok, my response is yes.

Old 11-19-2017, 07:56 AM

1,796 posts, read 1,657,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Why is the belief in treating everyone equally and not imposing a narrow religious dogma on everyone considered being anti "family values" to so many conservatives? If you want to live like the Cleavers by all means have at it. You just don't get to force everyone else to live that way.

I think Republicans are more tolerant of their perverts. There are exceptions on the left like Bill Clinton, but for the most part it seems like the biggest bombshell sex scandals come from the red side.
This statement is sad, but true.

Old 11-19-2017, 07:57 AM

1,796 posts, read 1,657,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
No, Monica was in no position to give consent.
At least she was not a minor.

Old 11-19-2017, 07:57 AM

15,936 posts, read 12,238,409 times
Interesting poll results. There are only 2 naive people so far that don't see our species for what it is.. monkeys first, logical, thinking beings second. In the end our hormones control most people's behavior, and sex is the most powerful drive, including sex with anyone that is post pubescent, which is very much wired into our genetic makeup.

The sooner people accept the truth about our species and are openly willing to discuss it, rather than pretend it doesn't exist, cover it up, or scream bloody murder about it, the sooner the healing process can begin and we can mature as a species, rather than sheltering everyone from everything and pretending it doesn't exist. You do want to protect your 10-16 year old girls and boys from predators as parents, by the way. I'm not saying you shouldn't protect them. Don't let them attend these parties in Hollywood or anywhere else with older men involved, PERIOD.

Last edited by sholomar; 11-19-2017 at 08:32 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies