Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2017, 12:57 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 11 hours ago)

27,541 posts, read 16,018,410 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Yes, but it happened more recently than Franken's USO tour.

LOL.

You don't forget that a man tried to ogle teen girls/young women while they were nude just because he owned the Miss USA pageant and felt it was his right to be a lecherous pervert.

You think him getting elected cancels all his debts? That isn't remotely how it works.

Want to discuss Roy Moore? That's timely.
That thread already exists. Sure, let’s have some pics of Moore groping women
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
As the right's boy widdle Donny should be, that is if their hypocrisy was eliminated.
Luke warm boy, luke warm is the stew the left has cooked up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2017, 12:58 PM

34,937 posts, read 36,163,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
I said it was gross. I said that. I also said I do not condone that kind of behavior.
Why are you coming back at me with "he admitted it". All I asked was I wonder how many men were offended when listening to Stern when Trump said that.
Please also stop with the female was wearing body armor. Only a ignorant male would say something like that and be proud. I am wearing a bubble vest today over my shirt, does that give anyone the right to hover over my chest because their hands would not actually touch skin or my shirt?
AND I am sorry, but to me, it looks like fingers are touching the "armor".
I'm a woman and I am not ignorant. I also think this is a big nothing, but I support her right to feel violated, and I support him coming forward to apologize and to offer to comply with any ethics investigation that might arise.

I do think the fact that she's wearing body armor is relevant, and I don't think he's touching her in that photo.

You are free to see whatever you want.

I have disagreed with what men have done (regardless of party) many times, and this one just doesn't hit me as being an enormous issue because he didn't do anything illegal at all.

Tacky? Looks like. Juvenile? Seems to be.

I wasn't there. Neither were you.

Old 11-17-2017, 12:59 PM

34,937 posts, read 36,163,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
That thread already exists. Sure, let’s have some pics of Moore groping women

Luke warm boy, luke warm is the stew the left has cooked up.
What? You think that the Roy Moore thing is lukewarm because there are no frat boy style photos?

I would hope any photos of him groping a 14yo over her underpants would be censored.

Ugh... how sick to even ask for that!

Old 11-17-2017, 01:02 PM

7,537 posts, read 11,544,207 times
Quote:
Weird al frankenstein is soooo screwed right now and all you baaa baaa ing can’t help him Have a nice day.
Moore dated underage girls he is not stepping down and no word from Trump. Franken already gave a decent apology and asked to have himself investigated. Moore on Hannity never said what he did was wrong he was all over the place he just hide that he though it was ok to date underage girls he said I had the parents permission which means he thought it was ok .

Where is the mega outrage over Trump dating under age girls and saying he grabs women by the P there is no push to get him to step down. Republicans you can not have your cake and eat it to.

Last edited by DJboutit; 11-17-2017 at 02:04 PM..

Old 11-17-2017, 01:10 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 11 hours ago)

27,541 posts, read 16,018,410 times
Quote:
What? You think that the Roy Moore thing is lukewarm because there are no frat boy style photos?

I would hope any photos of him groping a 14yo over her underpants would be censored.

Blah blah I was replying to other poster regarding “Donnie” This thread is awash with panic over poor weird al

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
Moore dated underage girls he is not stepping down and no word from Trump. Franken already gave a decent apology and asked to have himself investigated. Moore on Hannity never said what he did was wrong he was all over the place he just hide that he though it was ok to date underage girls he said I had the parents permission which means he thought it was ok .

Where is the mega outrage over Trump dating under age girls and saying he grabs women by the P the is no push to get him to step down. Republicans you can not have your cake and eat it to.
Dig up some old threads from over a year ago

Old 11-17-2017, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Blah blah I was replying to other poster regarding “Donnie” This thread is awash with panic over poor weird al

Dig up some old threads from over a year ago
http://youtu.be/XiLFiH1ARvo?t=3m49s

Old 11-17-2017, 01:27 PM

3,346 posts, read 1,263,308 times
16 women accusing Trump of sexual harassment, scores of audio of him talking like a sexual harasser and even audio of him talking like a pedophile and yet he still gets elected to office. From the same people lecturing us about Bill Clinton.

It's quite amazing isn't it?

Old 11-17-2017, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
16 women accusing Trump of sexual harassment, scores of audio of him talking like a sexual harasser and even audio of him talking like a pedophile and yet he still gets elected to office. From the same people lecturing us about Bill Clinton.

It's quite amazing isn't it?
And the same sheep are trying to take out Franken to what Trump did is done 50 worse and no peep from them about Trump being a creepy depo. Clinton sneezes and the sheep want her put to death

Old 11-17-2017, 01:49 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,113,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy View Post
Now, that is a sage observation and probably mostly correct.

Many of the fat cats get drunk on their power and enjoy seeing how far they can push the envelope of control over other people. Some are mentally sick to begin with as there are lots of psychopaths at the top tier of business and politics...many studies have evidenced that.
This I fully agree with. It's much harder to get into a position of power when you're living in an ethical manner. You have to have at least sharp enough claws to fight off others trying to step on you. "Turn the other cheek" and a mild temperament just gets one steamrolled.

My husband is meek, humble, and honest, and he gets passed over for advancement for the more power-hungry scheming types. But he's just fine with that, as it's not worth harming others.

Old 11-17-2017, 01:52 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,614,527 times
Quote:

Of course back in the 70s/80s when this happened, someone would have needed to have their pocket instamatic with flash handy AND have the photo still be in good condition today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies