Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2017, 11:15 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,072,128 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
If you can't defend the content, attack the source, eh? Did you grabber-in-chief say that, or didn't he?
The commends have been rehashed dozens upon dozens of times here.. Liberals are just YEARS behind the rest of us..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2017, 11:21 AM

8,079 posts, read 10,066,709 times
Donald is a dotard...a moron in modern terms.

He is boxed into a corner on the issue of fooling around with underage children and other heinous behaviors. He can't say anything about Moore or Franken or any of the other pervs because he leads the pack. There is enough documented evidence on him to put him away forever. Nobody will throw the first stone, so we are at impasse. Anyone who makes a charge is themselves exposed... and that hasn't turned out well.

DC spent $15 million of taxpayer dollars paying off women who have been sexually assaulted n the halls of Washington. No names please. That means a LOT of people (men) are in the same situation and wake at night sweating that they will be the next one exposed (no pun intended).

Old 11-17-2017, 11:32 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,131,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy View Post
heavyweight is on a tear. Trying so hard to drum-up something because Russia, Russia, Russia! has turned out to be a nothing burger.

Has the DNC upped your wages yet...or is it still $7.50 p/hour and a popsicle?
How much do you get paid to blindly worship Trump?

You do realize it's possible for someone to be involved in more than one scandal, right?

Old 11-17-2017, 11:34 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,131,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
This is old news. Try to keep up.
So is Al Franken and Bill Clinton then.

Old 11-17-2017, 11:35 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,976,873 times
I do not condone this kind of behavior. Its gross. I wonder how many people listening to Stern (especially men) had a problem with it when this aired on the Stern show.

Old 11-17-2017, 11:39 AM

4,603 posts, read 3,293,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post

He is boxed into a corner on the issue of fooling around with underage children and other heinous behaviors. He can't say anything about Moore or Franken or any of the other pervs because he leads the pack. There is enough documented evidence on him to put him away forever. Nobody will throw the first stone, so we are at impasse. Anyone who makes a charge is themselves exposed... and that hasn't turned out well.
I do, however, think it is only a matter of time until we start hearing from women who have had problems with Trump.

Old 11-17-2017, 11:41 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 20 days ago)

27,627 posts, read 16,108,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
So is Al Franken and Bill Clinton then.
Franken is new revelation. Clinton not. Catch up would ya?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcairngorm View Post
I do, however, think it is only a matter of time until we start hearing from women who have had problems with Trump.
ok, what rock have you been living under? C’mon people.

Old 11-17-2017, 11:41 AM

68,326 posts, read 54,336,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcairngorm View Post

Start hearing?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...ct_allegations

Old 11-17-2017, 11:42 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,224,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
How is it old news when he just weighed in on Mr. Franken's situation? #45 is not above reproach here to be speaking on matters like this.
Him trying to talk down to Franken was the most blatantly hypocritical thing I've seen him tweet since taking office.

Et tu, Twitler?

Old 11-17-2017, 11:44 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,224,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
I do not condone this kind of behavior. Its gross. I wonder how many people listening to Stern (especially men) had a problem with it when this aired on the Stern show.
It's documented. He admitted to it. About a half-dozen women from those pageants have spoken out about it.

And... crickets from the RNC and his supporters.

Yet, they want to take Franken out back and roast him alive over a kiss he got consent to give and a photo that (while juvenile and tasteless) shows him hovering over the chest of a fully-clothed adult female who was wearing body armor.

Get outta here.

/smh
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies