Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2017, 05:12 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
No, two libs already resigned.
Had nothing to do with morality. They were thrown under the bus to benefit the Party.

If there was any chance they would be replaced by a R they would not have "Resigned".

Last edited by Rakin; 12-08-2017 at 05:23 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2017, 05:24 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
I've been saying this pretty much since the Harvey Weinstein story broke and I've mostly been ignored, but I think it's been the goal since the very beginning. The Russian collusion story is taking too long to wield any real results so it is time to go to plan B. First comes Harvey, then comes a laundry list of Hollywood stars, then some state level congressmen, then some national level congressmen and then, at long last, Trump himself. Careers destroyed and precedents set but it's all just collateral damage.

You are already seeing people bringing up Trump stories that they haven't brought up since the election. "In the context of the recent allegations..." posts and articles are starting to pop up and you are going to start seeing more of it. All of it, every allegation, every career that's been halted in its tracks, every apology made and every reputation destroyed have all just been props used to set the stage for the final act, taking down Donald Trump.

I may be ignored or mocked or have my judgement questioned for saying this but in a few months time many people will be singing the same tune and it will seem obvious in retrospect.
Less than a month later we heard Al Franken in his so called farewell speech mentioning the President and a man whi claims innocence and being framed so a liberal can win. No proof in both cases.

Al Franken failed to mention Bill Clinton and to take responsibility.

The OP is right as to me this was all planned by the left. Clintons are no longer important so now plan B is set in place and the left take the higher moral grounds by now coming out with something they knew for decades and didn't care about.

Now it seems important to loser Meril Streep that her buddy Weinstein who she knew to be a sexual abuser, is out of the business as Streep and other famous left wingers money got lost when Clinton lost. Their nightmare has to get a successful ending as the careers of these leftwingers are down the drain as the public is no longer paying to see Streep and other whiners. So now the left has given up their left wing buddies to claim the party of higher moral standards!

The left embraced the sexual abusers over the victims and now claim to be a group that stands for the victims! Give me a break!

Merrill Streep should go back to her Manson and start thinking and telling us later why she kept her mouth for decades to protect sexual abusers. It's way too late for these morons to say they stand with the victims.

Old 12-08-2017, 05:28 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,927,691 times
Only way Trump will leave office is if he is successfully impeached, or he dies during his term. Anyone that thinks he is going to resign because of his sexual exploits is a dreamer. He could not care less, because he is immoral to the core. This is a man without a conscience.

Old 12-08-2017, 05:53 AM

7,184 posts, read 4,766,958 times
Quote:
I've been saying this pretty much since the Harvey Weinstein story broke and I've mostly been ignored, but I think it's been the goal since the very beginning. The Russian collusion story is taking too long to wield any real results so it is time to go to plan B. First comes Harvey, then comes a laundry list of Hollywood stars, then some state level congressmen, then some national level congressmen and then, at long last, Trump himself. Careers destroyed and precedents set but it's all just collateral damage.

You are already seeing people bringing up Trump stories that they haven't brought up since the election. "In the context of the recent allegations..." posts and articles are starting to pop up and you are going to start seeing more of it. All of it, every allegation, every career that's been halted in its tracks, every apology made and every reputation destroyed have all just been props used to set the stage for the final act, taking down Donald Trump.

I may be ignored or mocked or have my judgement questioned for saying this but in a few months time many people will be singing the same tune and it will seem obvious in retrospect.
Nah.

The GOP has become THE party of lecherous men and child molesters. They’re the pro life party because they want those little girls to grow up into pretty teenagers for much older men to fondle.

Trump voters DO NOT care about things like that. The GOP doesn’t care if their women are disrespected and sexually harassed at work. Their wives, daughters, nieces, etc are all liars and ARE NOT TO BE BELIEVED.

So, no. Trump is staying in office because Republican voters are fine with sexual assault and harassment as long as they’re the ones doing it. If others do it then it’s a horrible crime.

So, rest easy.

Old 12-08-2017, 05:56 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,752,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Desensitization is even happening when it involves kids now! I remember when I first heard of a teacher or adult being caught in a sexual relationship with someone underage, it was shocking, I couldnt believe what I was hearing, but eventually, after so many of these, I wasnt shocked anymore, and nowadays, it doesnt even phase me, it just another one in a long line.

"Where were the teachers like this when I was in school?" is the line you hear nowadays. You never hear "Where were the D.A.'s like this when I was in school?" though!

Old 12-08-2017, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Nah.

The GOP has become THE party of lecherous men and child molesters. They’re the pro life party because they want those little girls to grow up into pretty teenagers for much older men to fondle.

Trump voters DO NOT care about things like that. The GOP doesn’t care if their women are disrespected and sexually harassed at work. Their wives, daughters, nieces, etc are all liars and ARE NOT TO BE BELIEVED.

So, no. Trump is staying in office because Republican voters are fine with sexual assault and harassment as long as they’re the ones doing it. If others do it then it’s a horrible crime.

So, rest easy.
So...yes this whole thing is all about taking Trump down, but shame on the GOP for not going along with it? That's progress, of a sort, I suppose.

Old 12-08-2017, 06:06 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Had nothing to do with morality. They were thrown under the bus to benefit the Party.

If there was any chance they would be replaced by a R they would not have "Resigned".
The democrats are planting the seeds of removal by any sexual allegation to "PRIME" THE PUMP for the masses... so they can look righteous... it is a sacrifice because they NEVER remove anyone .. they gathered together for Bill Clinton to show their support when he was impeached for lying. This is an act of pure cultivation for the media and the masses to remove Trump and make it look as though it was not a planned event to bring Trump down on false charges of sexual harassment or power play against any woman.

Old 12-08-2017, 05:23 PM

1,378 posts, read 1,392,148 times
Quote:
So...yes this whole thing is all about taking Trump down, but shame on the GOP for not going along with it? That's progress, of a sort, I suppose.
Trump is an illegitimate President and an existential threat to the world. Shame on the GOP indeed (for this and countless other things, of course).

Old 12-11-2017, 09:29 AM

https://www.c-span.org/video/?438445...-investigation

Old 12-11-2017, 10:20 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Nah.

So, rest easy.
Quoted for truth. The GOP is supporting one sexual molester in the White House and is about to send a pedophile to the Senate.

They are perfectly fine with sexual abusers of the "Christian/Conservative" variety. They actually venerate them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies