Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2017, 07:32 AM

5,004 posts, read 15,346,950 times

Advertisements

Digging up dirt on any politician, especially in regards to sex, is designed to get rid of those the Democrats or the Republicans want to get rid of. This goes for those who found the tapes on trump, to those that found info. on Moore, Charlie Rose, Al Franken, etc. Sex is one of the easiest ways to ruin a man. In the 50s it was the McCarthy era, getting rid of communists in Hollywood and in politics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2017, 07:49 AM

12,383 posts, read 8,136,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattie Jo View Post
Digging up dirt on any politician, especially in regards to sex, is designed to get rid of those the Democrats or the Republicans want to get rid of. This goes for those who found the tapes on trump, to those that found info. on Moore, Charlie Rose, Al Franken, etc. Sex is one of the easiest ways to ruin a man. In the 50s it was the McCarthy era, getting rid of communists in Hollywood and in politics.
I agree we have a modern Salem happening. Unless a man was completely celibate waiting for a bride in an early arranged marriage then he probably has some men and/or women in his history who can make a case that under 2017 social and political standards forces him into the fire stake.

Old 11-21-2017, 08:24 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I am really not sure why, all of a sudden, Dems are fair game for sexual harassment claims. In the past, only Republicans were.
Wonder of wonders, today, they were actually talking about Bill Clinton being less than honorable. What?!!
I feel like I’m in a parallel universe.
Sexual harassment/ misconduct has never been partisan. Males in positions of power and/ or influence have felt entitled to behave inappropriately, since forever.

Old 11-21-2017, 08:43 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
They ignored or mocked Clinton's victims.
Clinton was impeached for lying about a CONSENSUAL sexual relationship.

In 1998, Trump criticized the appearance of Clinton's accusers and called them terrible people.

He said, during a Fox News interview, Clinton never should have put himself in a position of talking about his personal life. He made clear he thought Clinton was a terrific president.

Flashback: Donald Trump Called Bill Clinton's Accusers 'Terrible' and 'Unattractive' and Former President 'Terrific' - ABC News

Old 11-21-2017, 09:46 AM

1,378 posts, read 1,391,308 times
Quote:
I did try and **** her. She was married… I moved on her like a *****, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony **** and everything… I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful. I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the *****. You can do anything.
- the esteemed 45th and current President of the United States

Trump has been setting his own stage. He doesn’t even need help...

Old 11-21-2017, 11:35 AM

19,603 posts, read 12,206,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Clinton was impeached for lying about a CONSENSUAL sexual relationship.

In 1998, Trump criticized the appearance of Clinton's accusers and called them terrible people.

He said, during a Fox News interview, Clinton never should have put himself in a position of talking about his personal life. He made clear he thought Clinton was a terrific president.

Flashback: Donald Trump Called Bill Clinton's Accusers 'Terrible' and 'Unattractive' and Former President 'Terrific' - ABC News
That has nothing to do with the fact that Clinton's feminist supporters ignored or mocked Clinton's accusers.

Old 11-21-2017, 07:55 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,880,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
That has nothing to do with the fact that Clinton's feminist supporters ignored or mocked Clinton's accusers.
Lena Durham is attacking a rape victim despite saying wooden don't lie about rape. Why, she knew the person woo was accused...

Old 11-24-2017, 09:53 PM

37,121 posts, read 42,189,292 times
Pretty soon I don't think anyone is going to care about sex scandals if they aren't straight up violent, rape or assault on someone unconscious or drugged, or if kids are involved. What's happening now is a rapid onset weariness over someone touching someone else's butt 5 years ago. That's something you address at the time with the person in question like an adult, not later on in the court of pubic opinion. It's a hysteria now and while I there is some good in the outpour of #meetoo's and retelling of tales, the longer it lasts the deeper people will dig for anything that can be contrived as a sexual no-no that can be used to jump on the bandwagon.

We've seen this kind of thing happen before.

Old 11-25-2017, 06:52 AM

24,388 posts, read 23,044,056 times
Hillary's wearing an ankle monitor. John McCain is wearing an ankle monitor. It looks like Trump is ready to lower the boom on those two low life dirt bags and rumors of their sex crimes are sickening. Pray its only corruption they're going down for.

Old 11-25-2017, 08:21 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Lightbulb All of these sexual abuse allegations have been meant to do one thing, to set the stage for Donald Trump's downfall.

Superfluous, actually.

When tRump crumbles, any sex crimes will be nothing more than background noise compared to his treason and money laundering.

When it comes down to tRump vs America...

America is gonna win.

Carry on.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies