Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2017, 02:55 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,744,096 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by buildings_and_bridges View Post
As someone who had a relationship with a teacher in high school that I thought was the greatest thing that ever happened to me at the time, I know better now that I'm an adult. And anyone with this "high five!" mentality still has their brain stuck in high school.
My mentality isn't stuck in high school. When I was in high school, I didn't have hot teachers like that so I'm very jealous. Hats off to them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2017, 03:07 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,414,093 times
Our little species evolved around 200,000 years ago and for most of that timeline woman were sexually active from the age of fertility. That young age does not fit nicely into our modern culture, but is scientifically the case. What has changed are laws which recognize that women are not property. Few people have any problem with treating woman as equals. Modern law and values does not discount genetic programming.

Humans are animals and programmed to reproduce. It’s in our DNA. The 20-something boys of today were men just 100 years ago here in America. Marriage has roots predating Christianity and the average age of marriage for most of humanity is 15.

A 32 year old man creeping on a 15 year old girl might have been normal for 95% of humanity, but it’s still creepy. A 22 year old woman and a 17 year old boy is a violation of trust but the age difference makes it more understandable. My first boss was 23 when he married his 17 year old bride before shipping off to WWII and they were married for 50+ years before she died.

Old 11-18-2017, 03:13 PM

6,675 posts, read 4,274,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
I actually agree with Pedro on this one.

There is a double standard whether people want to admit it or not.

In 10th grade, I had an attractive female teacher who was just 26 at the time, that I would have loved to have "relations" with
Most of us had at least one teacher like that.

Old 11-18-2017, 03:33 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
The problem is two fold

A. Men penetrate the woman and are physically stronger

B. Men can't get pregnant
Yet this thread and the issue isn't about either. No one is using physical strength to force someone to have sex.
The issue isn't about getting pregnant either. It's about sex with a minor AND a minor that is a student of that teacher.

Old 11-18-2017, 03:47 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,289,646 times
Quote:
The problem is two fold

A. Men penetrate the woman and are physically stronger

B. Men can't get pregnant
What do these two things have to do with the desire of older teens to sleep with younger teachers?

Old 11-18-2017, 03:48 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,587,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
What do these two things have to do with the desire of older teens to sleep with younger teachers?
Societies view of it, and why there is a double standard

Old 11-18-2017, 03:50 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,289,646 times
Quote:
Societies view of it, and why there is a double standard
IMO, society's view is skewed because there is still a very much mistaken perception that women can not and do not enjoy sex, that women don't get horny and that women don't or should not be the aggressors in sex.

Old 11-18-2017, 03:53 PM

4,750 posts, read 3,564,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
I'll switch it around on you: if you were a female for one second in your life, you'd know just how much women enjoy sex and how stupid it is to believe otherwise.
I have no doubt that women enjoy sex a lot. Men would have sex with 75% of women out there, though. If women loved sex as much as men did, our gross national product would be a fraction of what it is because everybody would always be screwing.

Old 11-18-2017, 04:48 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,616,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
It's one of the reasons most people don't want women in combat. Men and women are different.

(sigh) This^^^. VERY different. I would not want to be in combat with women. Yes, I know they have proved themselves capable ad I'm sure we've all seen GI Jane. The most poignant part of that movie for me was when they were in SERE and the CMC drug her out of line and asked if she'd ever thought about what it would be like for her to be captured.

That goes especially hard on women especially with the main enemy we are fighting today. If we butt heads with NK and I were in charge there would be NO women forward deployed. No way.

Any way, with high school kids these days I am hardly surprised at the incidents of both men and women teachers hooking up with students. I used to have a contract with a private school for boys and girls who were....problem children. These kids were really hard on the plumbing as it was an easy target. Monkey stomping toilets, ripping fixtures off , flushing things down the toilet that were just...amazing.

One particular day I had some serious repairs in the girls dorm. They weren't in there at first and came back from wherever in the middle of my project. OK, no biggy right? Their monitors decided to take a break and left me alone with these girls. First they stole my coffee from where I had left it in the common room. Acted all innocent like when I came back looking for it.

Then things got less innocent with girls coming in to my work area, sitting on the counters over my head since I was on my belly like a rat. Holy crow on a cracker the banter they through out singly and in pairs and threes. I was unamused. Finally after a half hour of this I left and wet to the office. Told them they needed to get the flipping monitors back in there cuz I was NO WAY I was staying in there alone.

Turns out the monitors had screwed up big time by leaving me in there alone. Hell I was having daytime waking nightmares about being hauled off in handcuffs for some trumped up allegation of misconduct. I think girls are worse than boys in this stuff. Leastways these girls were. And I was in my mid 40s at this time. Hardly some young buck 22 yo gym rat good looking kid. I can only imagine what it's like for some kid teacher fresh out of college and not so far removed from being a high schooler.

I could apply the same to women teachers (still girls really) like the one in question here. "Kids" these days are ...wise beyond their years...and that goes double for girls. They are way sharper and play sexual games way over most of the boys heads. I saw the same sort of thing when I worked at a juvenile detention facility part time when I was around my early 30s.

I worked the grave yard shift and figured that would be peaceful and uneventful. Both the guy I worked with and myself had girls sneaking out of their bunks into the office playing games. One particular girl I had to detain and report. She was right o the edge of 18 and was REALLY canny. I could see right through her though. She would have been more than willing to take things all the way, even enjoyed herself immensely, and then reported me for "raping" her. Girls can be vicious.

I see zero difference between male/female. female/male, situations with teachers and students. But these young teachers, still kids themselves, just cant refrain. And a very high percentage of these students know exactly what they are doing. More often than not is an understatement.

Old 11-18-2017, 05:07 PM

72,971 posts, read 62,554,457 times
This woman had sex with a 14 year old boy, several times. She ended up on The Maury Show because she was pregnant and she wondered if the baby belonged to that 14 year old. Even Maury said "you committed a crime" when she addressed that woman. Why that woman wasn't in jail, well, I say it's the double standard. For what it's worth, I was high school student at one time. There were young female teachers that I crushed on. I knew better than to try them. Most of them were married or had boyfriends. One other thing was this. I had a hard and fast rule that I still live by today. If you are not married to that woman, don't have sex with her. Wait until you're married to have sex, and only have sex with the one you're married to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meLWyVfq9iY
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies