U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 11-18-2017, 09:35 PM
 
Location: Self explanatory
10,225 posts, read 4,113,536 times
Reputation: 14213

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
If he truly took it to a new level as you say, you should be able to give us at least 20 or 30 good provable lies.
Duh, have you not been paying attention to anything?

There are other threads here specifically discussing his lies, you don't have to look far to find it.

I'm not thread jacking, this is about Hillary running her mouth, and she's not wrong really, but she should just go away.

 
Old 11-18-2017, 09:38 PM
 
1,534 posts, read 817,120 times
Reputation: 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Duh, have you not been paying attention to anything?

There are other threads here specifically discussing his lies, you don't have to look far to find it.

I'm not thread jacking, this is about Hillary running her mouth, and she's not wrong really, but she should just go away.
You brought it up. Lets hear them.
 
Old 11-18-2017, 09:39 PM
 
Location: San Francisco, CA
12,820 posts, read 10,195,503 times
Reputation: 11459
The simple truth is that conservatives are hypocrites because they spent years whining about Obama and golf, and now they're good with it when their idiot (who declared he wouldn't play) is playing far more golf than pretty much any President in the last quarter century.
 
Old 11-18-2017, 09:40 PM
 
1,534 posts, read 817,120 times
Reputation: 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
The simple truth is that conservatives are hypocrites because they spent years whining about Obama and golf, and now they're good with it when their idiot (who declared he wouldn't play) is playing far more golf than pretty much any President in the last quarter century.


Except most are not good with it.
 
Old 11-18-2017, 09:41 PM
 
Location: Raleigh
8,007 posts, read 5,287,613 times
Reputation: 9647
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
She is telling the truth. All he does is golf and tweet.
You wish.
 
Old 11-18-2017, 09:47 PM
 
Location: San Francisco, CA
12,820 posts, read 10,195,503 times
Reputation: 11459
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
Except most are not good with it.
Show me one Trumper on here who has said "I'm disappointed in Trump because he criticized Obama for playing golf, promised not to do it as President, and is now playing on average once every 5 days."
 
Old 11-18-2017, 09:48 PM
 
Location: Self explanatory
10,225 posts, read 4,113,536 times
Reputation: 14213
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
You brought it up. Lets hear them.
Are you going to deny that while campaigning, Trump never said he wouldn't have time to golf, that he'd be too busy? Are you going to deny the amount of golfing he has since dine since becoming POTUS?

The tweeting is juvenile at best. Do you support his tweeting?

Again, there are plenty of lies Trump has told. I assume you and I are both on the same www, correct? There are plenty of lies Hillary has told as well. Google is your friend. I'm not thread jacking because the mods will shut it down.
 
Old 11-18-2017, 09:49 PM
 
1,534 posts, read 817,120 times
Reputation: 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Show me one Trumper on here who has said "I'm disappointed in Trump because he criticized Obama for playing golf, promised not to do it as President, and is now playing on average once every 5 days."
So you base your entire world opinion on what people post on city data? I'm going more from talking to actual people.
 
Old 11-18-2017, 09:50 PM
 
1,534 posts, read 817,120 times
Reputation: 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Are you going to deny that while campaigning, Trump never said he wouldn't have time to golf, that he'd be too busy? Are you going to deny the amount of golfing he has since dine since becoming POTUS?

The tweeting is juvenile at best. Do you support his tweeting?

Again, there are plenty of lies Trump has told. I assume you and I are both on the same www, correct? There are plenty of lies Hillary has told as well. Google is your friend. I'm not thread jacking because the mods will shut it down.
So that is one lie which I have already acknowledged.
 
Old 11-18-2017, 09:52 PM
 
Location: Self explanatory
10,225 posts, read 4,113,536 times
Reputation: 14213
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
So that is one lie which I have already acknowledged.
Good. Glad to see you acknowledge that Trump lied when he said he wouldn't golf as POTUS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top