Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2017, 01:02 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,908,096 times

Advertisements

Trump calls Clinton 'biggest loser of all time' after she contests election loss | Fox News

“Crooked Hillary Clinton is the worst (and biggest) loser of all time,” Trump tweeted. “She just can’t stop, which is so good for the Republican Party. Hillary, get on with your life and give it another try in three years!”

I couldn't have said it better myself Elegant and well spoken. A true representation of the thoughts and sentiment of real American patriots

Trump is helping to MAGA, 1 tweet at a time

Old 11-19-2017, 01:07 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,146,486 times
I love having a president who's more genuine and actually says what he thinks.

As opposed to the phony front-man that we had for the past 8 years.

Old 11-19-2017, 01:08 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
While I agree with Trump, I really wish he'd just shut his mouth and let her put her own foot in hers...

He distracts away from her which makes him look bad, instead of where it belongs.. It makes everything he does look political, and if the Clintons do get investigated, it'll appear like a political attack, just like they are now trying to connect Trump to "russia".. at some point people just tune the nonsense out...

Old 11-19-2017, 01:11 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
LOL, this from a man who cannot get Hillary out of his head. I wish the Dotard would just stop tweeting stupid insignificant crap and actually start leading the nation which he has yet to do even after 10 months.

Old 11-19-2017, 01:12 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
I love having a president who's more genuine and actually says what he thinks.

As opposed to the phony front-man that we had for the past 8 years.
You mean genuine liar and phony. I miss having an adult in the White House instead of the child that is in there now.

Old 11-19-2017, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
You mean genuine liar and phony. I miss having an adult in the White House instead of the child that is in there now.
Dont act like Obama was some adult in the White House either.. Every time he wanted to pass some program, rather than listening to the opposition and compromising, "Elections have consequences" himself, ran around whining that the GOP wanted old people to die, or children to starve, or pollute the oceans and waters etc...

Obama has turned much of the support away from Dems, just like Trump will Republicans.. the middle doesnt wants to be associated with someone who runs around LYING and or whining, all the time..

Old 11-19-2017, 01:27 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,822,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Dont act like Obama was some adult in the White House either.. Every time he wanted to pass some program, rather than listening to the opposition and compromising, "Elections have consequences" himself, ran around whining that the GOP wanted old people to die, or children to starve, or pollute the oceans and waters etc...

Obama has turned much of the support away from Dems, just like Trump will Republicans.. the middle doesnt wants to be associated with someone who runs around LYING and or whining, all the time..
Ah, no on both points. If the middle didn't want to be associated with with someone who runs around LYING and or whining, all the time the would not back Trump who does both on Twitter more than daily.

Why do you think big business likes Trump even more than Obama, who was a pretty good friend to big busines, as seen in the results of the stock market from 2009 to 2017? Because Trump going a step further by promising to get rid of all those pesky regulations about polluting, safety, etc...

Old 11-19-2017, 01:30 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,698,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Trump calls Clinton 'biggest loser of all time' after she contests election loss | Fox News

“Crooked Hillary Clinton is the worst (and biggest) loser of all time,” Trump tweeted. “She just can’t stop, which is so good for the Republican Party. Hillary, get on with your life and give it another try in three years!”

I couldn't have said it better myself Elegant and well spoken. A true representation of the thoughts and sentiment of real American patriots

Trump is helping to MAGA, 1 tweet at a time

You made a yuge mistake. You used "Elegant and well spoken" in the same sentence as "Donald Trump". If there is anything Donald Trump is not, it is elegant and well spoken.

Old 11-19-2017, 01:31 PM

8,383 posts, read 4,367,951 times
There are a lot of women that were drunken, drug addicts, child killer's, serial killers and so on. Hillary Clinton doesn't even come close to being a 'looser'. Compared to Trump, she is a saint.

Old 11-19-2017, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
Ah, no on both points. If the middle didn't want to be associated with with someone who runs around LYING and or whining, all the time the would not back Trump who does both on Twitter more than daily.

Why do you think big business likes Trump even more than Obama, who was a pretty good friend to big busines, as seen in the results of the stock market from 2009 to 2017? Because Trump going a step further by promising to get rid of all those pesky regulations about polluting, safety, etc...
The "middle" went to Trump because Clinton is ALSO a liar and whining, its not like there was another option...

And I'm not talking about "big business" I'm talking about actual voters.. businesses dont vote..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies