Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2017, 06:12 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,140,888 times

Advertisements

You make a joke about killing the President of the US and you assume there would be no repercussions?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2017, 08:04 PM

4,514 posts, read 2,523,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cttransplant85 View Post
Why do women always chop off their hair when they're going through a mental/emotional breakdown? Seems to be a trend.
It's so their pink ***** hat fits better.

Old 11-19-2017, 08:26 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times
Hilliary, Kathy and many others are the new and old faces of the Democrats.

Gotta love them just for the fun they give us every day!

What happened?

Old 11-19-2017, 08:32 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,522,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidFreedom View Post
She says she refuses to go back to doing comedy clubs to make a buck. When I was out of work, I delivered papers to pay my bills. Sometimes you have to go back to the beginning to build yourself back up. A job is a job hunny.
Don't let her poor me routine fool you.

Her net worth is still high enough that she could liquidate everything, downsize, and still have a very nice life while never working again.

Old 11-19-2017, 08:34 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,522,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diva360 View Post
All of you should just jerk-off in a circle. If nothing else, you all would be easier to keep track of.
For you, the truth hurts.....obviously.

Old 11-19-2017, 08:45 PM

10,501 posts, read 7,037,424 times
Here's my take.

You are an entertainer. You are paid to ape emotions on camera, say funny things, sing, play musical instruments or dance.

That's it.

So while I respect the hell out of your ability to act, humor, sing, play musical instruments or dance, I just don't give a tinker's dam about your political opinion. I mean, if we were having dinner together, I would certainly discuss our views in a respectful way. But in public, leveraging your brand name, in an interview or the campaign trail or whatever else? Shut up and sing. Or act. You're wasting your time, even if I materially agree with you.

Let me put it this way. If Donna Brazile, Bernie Sanders, John McCain, George W. Bush, Hilary Clinton, Colin Powell, and a bunch of other political luminaries held forth with their critical opinions on cinema, music, comedy, or dance, I couldn't be bothered to read the article. Because expertise in one area does not automatically transfer to expertise in another.

Yet every time some dull-witted celebrity actually thinks his or her political opinion has a bearing on mine, then they couldn't be more wrong if they tried. I mean, the cashier down at the grocery store knows about as much about politics than some of these empty-headed narcissists.

In fact, given that your average celeb lives in their little soap bubble surrounded by an army of yes men, publicists, and other fawning enablers, I would offer that the average cashier likely has a clearer idea of what's going on. Reality has a way of doing that to you.

Old 11-19-2017, 09:19 PM

34,048 posts, read 17,064,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Suck it up buttercup. Actions have consequences.
Amen.

Old 11-19-2017, 09:21 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,518,770 times
She's a fruit loop who is now playing the persecution card. She has always been an attention ho and is trying to keep her name in the news. She should just shut up and get a job.

Old 11-19-2017, 09:21 PM

3,929 posts, read 2,953,541 times
I saw her many years ago and she was hilarious, but lately I have not found her as funny, if at all.

Old 11-20-2017, 08:42 AM

19,632 posts, read 12,222,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidFreedom View Post
I saw her many years ago and she was hilarious, but lately I have not found her as funny, if at all.
Same with Rosie O'donnell and Chelsea Handler, they were funny at one time and they go crazy angry and are no longer funny. Handler quit her show to be a "full time activist". Rosie and Griffin are off their meds or something. There must be some deeper issue with these women, they seem to follow the same pattern.

I am sure the comedy field is one of the toughest for women in entertainment, maybe they get very damaged and this is how it manifests. Still, these women have been very successful and made a LOT of money over many years in the business.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies