U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-20-2017, 12:23 PM
 
Location: Cape Cod
9,801 posts, read 7,111,943 times
Reputation: 17920

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
And she NEVER opens her mouth!


Well she did roll her eyes a few times and threw her hands into the air once. The guy with the scarf seemed like he had checked out half way through.


Survivingearth hit it. Emotions are what moves these people. Facts? Who cares about those when Michael Brown had his hands in the air and that murdering racist cop gunned him down.... How long did we have to hear that fake news and how many people were spurred to action over it and still are even after the account was proved to be a lie?


Shapiro is spot on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-20-2017, 12:25 PM
 
Location: North Carolina
3,198 posts, read 2,865,775 times
Reputation: 2908
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
He knows what the protests are trying to achieve. Funny how some think playing stupid is a good argument.
Wow! And that's all you got from this. He clearly explains why he is saying that he doesn't get what these protests are trying to achieve. In no way did this man ever play dumb or act stupid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2017, 01:20 PM
 
Location: The 719
13,634 posts, read 21,494,218 times
Reputation: 13287
Quote:
Originally Posted by survivingearth View Post
Mind blown.... Excellent explication


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hECK7W0E76Q
It's not racism, it's culture.

Explain to me why black kids are not graduating high school.

Explain to me why black kids are shooting other black kids at a higher rate than white kids are.

Beautiful. Truth is beautiful because... It's so.... TRUTH!

Why are Democrats not taking care of their constituents?

I'll tell you why.

The Urban Plight is the DNCs creation and their goal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
Absolutely brilliant. I am so glad to hear my own thoughts and feelings being expressed and actually being heard by more than just my little circle of friends and acquaintances. Everything this man said was absolutely true, and more people should be exposed to this video and more people should speak out in this way. All he did was tell the truth, and I know there are going to be people out there who just absolutely hate it. And that's sad, because nothing this man said was in any way untrue. This is truth, unfiltered.
Then you would love Dinesh d'Souza. He makes liberals hiss.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2017, 01:31 PM
 
Location: Secure Bunker
5,464 posts, read 2,300,270 times
Reputation: 5231
Facts are like Kryptonite to Leftists. They are totally untethered from Reality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2017, 03:04 PM
 
Location: North Carolina
3,198 posts, read 2,865,775 times
Reputation: 2908
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Facts are like Kryptonite to Leftists. They are totally untethered from Reality.
And that's why threads like this one just die out. There is pretty much nothing anyone can say to discredit what the man is saying, nor can it be turned into racism or sexism. So the conversation dies, because no one on the other side will be honest and actually admit this man is telling the truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2017, 03:13 PM
 
Location: The Windy City
5,166 posts, read 2,847,595 times
Reputation: 4378
He has some very good arguments and I agree with most of what he said, but I disagree that racism doesn't play any role in the success (or lack thereof) of blacks in this country. It may not be racism in modern times, but systematic racism over the years has really hurt the African American community.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2017, 04:16 PM
 
1,957 posts, read 1,047,185 times
Reputation: 768
Quote:
Originally Posted by lepoisson View Post
He has some very good arguments and I agree with most of what he said, but I disagree that racism doesn't play any role in the success (or lack thereof) of blacks in this country. It may not be racism in modern times, but systematic racism over the years has really hurt the African American community.
They already know this, they just need someone to validate how they feel and confirm their opinions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2017, 04:38 PM
 
71,504 posts, read 30,040,230 times
Reputation: 14078
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
Wow! And that's all you got from this. He clearly explains why he is saying that he doesn't get what these protests are trying to achieve. In no way did this man ever play dumb or act stupid.
All he cared about was politics and race. I found that very sad. Even more so that so many eat that up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2017, 04:40 PM
 
4,967 posts, read 2,500,398 times
Reputation: 2725
Facts don’t care about your feelings but he still **** hisself when the blonde tranny threatened him that one time. Lolz.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2017, 07:11 PM
 
Location: North Carolina
3,198 posts, read 2,865,775 times
Reputation: 2908
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
All he cared about was politics and race. I found that very sad. Even more so that so many eat that up.
What do you think they were there talking and debating about?!? I must say you are an expert in the art of selective hearing and the "trigger" word drop game. But that's all you have for this thread, because you know you can't actually bring anything of substance to the floor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top