U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2017, 03:15 PM

7,129 posts, read 5,944,806 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXD8yOxIPB0
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2017, 03:29 PM

8,130 posts, read 11,868,501 times
Hey, did you hear the one about the barber asking his customer, if he wears briefs or boxers, the old guy said depends.

Old 11-20-2017, 03:56 PM

2,564 posts, read 1,595,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
These witch hunts have me thinking - I stop in a barber shop to get my hair cut and am often subjected to the dirtiest of dirty jokes. I mean - these might make Don the Puzzy Grabber Blush Orange.

Obviously our society cannot allow this. After all, I wasn't asked if I wanted to hear these - and they are often degrading to women (and to men, of course, but it seems you are allowed to degrade men).

What do you think? Send the Justice Dept. after Barbers? Have them take classes before they get their licenses?
If you go to these barbers, youíre just asking for the dirty jokes.

Old 11-20-2017, 06:02 PM

30,881 posts, read 24,210,085 times
Quote:
These witch hunts have me thinking - I stop in a barber shop to get my hair cut and am often subjected to the dirtiest of dirty jokes. I mean - these might make Don the Puzzy Grabber Blush Orange.

Obviously our society cannot allow this. After all, I wasn't asked if I wanted to hear these - and they are often degrading to women (and to men, of course, but it seems you are allowed to degrade men).

What do you think? Send the Justice Dept. after Barbers? Have them take classes before they get their licenses?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
How about the butt hurt freaks go to a stylist and pay 4 times as much instead?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
I think anyone who would seriously consider this is mentally ill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
Why do you keep going to these dirty barbers? Find one who isnít crude.
sorry CG i agree with the others, either suck it up and deal with it, or move on to another hair cutter.

i think you are getting butt hurt over nothing.

Old 11-20-2017, 06:06 PM

8,093 posts, read 4,446,122 times
feelings and fifty cent might buy a cup of coffee

Old 11-20-2017, 07:44 PM

8,504 posts, read 2,387,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
feelings and fifty cent might buy a cup of coffee
Feelings and $175 will buy you a 45 minute sessions and a prescription.

Old 11-20-2017, 07:50 PM

7,044 posts, read 6,169,737 times
It was even more fun in the 50's. Auto parts stores had pictures that would totally freak you out.But back then people weren't scared offended snowflakes.

Old 11-20-2017, 07:53 PM

60,066 posts, read 30,599,526 times
Quote:

Just locker room talk that all men do, when they get into a informal gathering, without feminine women around.

Old 11-20-2017, 08:36 PM

8,504 posts, read 2,387,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Just locker room talk that all men do, when they get into a informal gathering, without feminine women around.
I'm from the hippie generation. First, you would not find me in the gym (except for racquetball) - secondly, the LAST thing we were going to do was to talk chit about women because we might accidentally give away the one we were chasing. I mean - maybe those other guys didn't notice about Ban the Bra........

Maybe I'm a prude but I always felt such talk cheapened relationships.....

But when it comes to comedy - I'm all in.

Old 11-20-2017, 08:43 PM

30,881 posts, read 24,210,085 times
Quote:
I'm from the hippie generation. First, you would not find me in the gym (except for racquetball) - secondly, the LAST thing we were going to do was to talk chit about women because we might accidentally give away the one we were chasing. I mean - maybe those other guys didn't notice about Ban the Bra........

Maybe I'm a prude but I always felt such talk cheapened relationships.....

But when it comes to comedy - I'm all in.
i think you are dealing with selective outrage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or