U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2017, 01:10 PM

12,639 posts, read 6,950,157 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Friday Mika Brzezinski took a shot at Bill Clinton, calling him a “predator” and agreeing with Sen. Gillibrand’s comment that Bill should have resigned office after the Monica Lewinsky scandal broke. Monday, Brzezinski doubled down, saying people who accepted Bill Clinton’s behavior at the time are hypocrites. Brzezinski, also rebuked Hillary Clinton for comments she made over the weekend, saying that Hillary should stay quiet on this issue until Bill comes forward and apologizes.

“I think the hold that the Clintons had on the Democratic is over,” Brzezinski said early in the discussion. She added, “I think people are feeling like they finally can speak their minds about it all, but they didn’t for a long time.”

Link: https://hotair.com/archives/2017/11/...talking-topic/

I actually don't mind having Hillary lecture us on sexual harassment. It exposes the left as hypocrites, which they most certainly are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2017, 01:24 PM

14,208 posts, read 7,406,947 times
The left has a lot of maladies. Hillary is just the most obvious. When they finally lance that boil, another one, perhaps even nastier, will take that spot.

Old 11-20-2017, 01:58 PM

9,964 posts, read 6,101,526 times
I just Hillary would **** and completely disappear.

Old 11-20-2017, 02:02 PM

54,149 posts, read 38,236,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
The left has a lot of maladies. Hillary is just the most obvious. When they finally lance that boil, another one, perhaps even nastier, will take that spot.

And on the right we have the hypocrites whining about Bill Clinton while calling the equally if not more so predatory Trump things like the 'God Emperor'.

27,252 posts, read 15,040,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post

I actually don't mind having Hillary lecture us on sexual harassment. It exposes the left as hypocrites, which they most certainly are.
As Trump lectures us on Franken. Talk about rank hypocrisy.

Since Hillary didn't sexually harass anyone - I maintain that her speaking is FAR less hypocritical than DJT speaker since 13 women have accused him .

12,069 posts, read 5,599,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post

Hypocritices how?

Old 11-20-2017, 02:04 PM

1,796 posts, read 1,292,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
And on the right we have the hypocrites whining about Bill Clinton while calling the equally if not more so predatory Trump things like the 'God Emperor'.
There it is.

Old 11-20-2017, 02:05 PM

6,863 posts, read 7,718,075 times
Has Joe ever gave a public explanation as to why there was a dead woman found in his office? And Mika defended Mike Halperin.

We just have to accept it. We like to point fingers until it hits home. It's human nature.

Last edited by knowledgeiskey; 11-20-2017 at 02:25 PM..

Old 11-20-2017, 02:28 PM

48,897 posts, read 39,392,211 times
Ah yes, Mika B...she was the reporter criticizing the DNC's cheating Sanders....which they then went to her boss to try to "shut her up".

We'll see, there is definitely a power struggle going on within the DNC right now. A coup if you will. My money is on the Clintons putting down the revolt and Hillary being the 2020 nominee but time will tell.

There is no question that many democrats are (rightfully) scared to cross the Clintons and no I'm not talking about the stupid right-wing kill list conspiracy garbage. I'm talking about good old fashioned political beat downs that happen behind closed doors within a party. NO committee seats, no DNC speaking gigs, no re-election funds or worse....they move a bright star into your district and fund their primary race heavily along with making sure they get all the endorsements.

Old 11-20-2017, 02:54 PM

14,208 posts, read 7,406,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Told you the other day, I’ll tell you again it’s lefties currently throwing bill under the bus. Your welcome.
https://www.independentsentinel.com/...inton-is-over/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies